Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 (17811 Views)

5 Lucrative Business Opportunities In Abuja / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2015
Catered4:
Sir, we are waiting ooo

Ooooopz! I'm sorry, I have been unavoidably unavailable here.

It's been a busy moment, never knew things would get busy this early.

All the same, I promise to always come around at every free moment like this, especially, weekends. And I shall try as much as possible to drop something tonight. Please, stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2015
Strongbest:

Ooooopz! I'm sorry, I have been unavoidable unavailable here.

It's been a busy moment, never knew things would get busy this early.

All the same, I promise to always come around at every free moment like this, especially, weekends. And I shall try as much as possible to drop something tonight. Please, stay tuned.

ok sir
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Distribusiness(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Yes. You are right. But Do not blame sellers who sell nairalanders. If you want to blame, blame SDE Advertisers who sell infos and seminars. Fools can free their secrets, but the wise sell secrets. That is what I do. Bible warns us in Proverb. People place curses on people who refuse to share their grains, but people place blessings on people who sell grains. But I rebuke Nairaland spammers never to sell spams or never sell what you do not practice or what you do not have long experiences like me. I am right to sell my ebooks here because I have old experinces. I am a business consultant.

Hi, Nairalanders,
do you want to know what business you can set up in 2015 as a Nigerian student that makes you money? then visit my blog at http://goldminedistributionbusiness..com/2014/12/business-you-can-start-in-nigeria-as.html

Strongbest:
Okay, let me start by saying a very happy new year to everyone here.

Now, straight down to business. You know every time I flip through the threads on the business section of nairaland, I see a lot of topics. Topics are being created every now and then, in fact almost every second/minute. Though I find some really helpful but some are just so ridiculous that I begin to wonder what some people are thinking and what exactly their aim is- for such thread..

You see topic like; 'how I made N50,000 today', how to make N500,000 monthly' etc. Wow! Like seriously? Lols....
Some will even ask you to drop your email address here or click a link, this one is so creepy. Surprisingly, you see lots of people actually buying into this. You see the thread flooded with email addresses.

Now, I'm not trying to castigate anybody here or trying to say it's not possible, of course, anything is possible. My point is, there are so many preachers here than the 'doers'.

If I want to tell you how lucrative a business is, I should have been doing it myself with evidence to back my claim. People prefer the easy way out and that's why many get scammed along the way. If anybody tells you it's easy to make money or if an offer is too mouth watering, you need to be very careful of such.

My area of expertise is on production of daily need items (products) but before I unveil my plan, I will like to quickly give us some tips/guide on how to choose or start up a business this 2015 to avoid being scammed and loosing your hard earned money.

TYPE OF SERVICES
Business is all about offering services, now the type of service(s) you offer is what determines how much money you make at the end of the day.

When it comes to service, it has to do with people; business generally is about people. Without people business can not exist. That means you have to know the people around you and know the services that'll be meeting their needs.

You don't just jump into a business because mr. A is doing it somewhere in Abuja and making it. Please, before you start any business you have to know if the type of service you have in mind is the type that'll be meeting the needs of the people there: we shall talk more on that later.

CAPITAL
You will all agree with me that capital is usually the reason people don't or can't start up their desired business most of the time but it's actually not suppose to be so.

To be continued, please stay tuned.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Seriously, I'm getting scared at the rate at which I have been failing my promises these day days, lol.....please o, I'm not going to be making any promise of updating the thread at any particular time. I shall be updating the thread at my pace.

Hope you all will forgive me for everything.

Meanwhile, I have replied to your mails and all enquiries.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Marketing your product: offices, banks, hotels, schools (boarding schools), restaurants/eateries etc.

The above few named places are where to quickly sell your products.

Let's start with the liquid soap. I once talked about how liquid soap is hugely consumed(used) in places like these, in one of my threads. I still wonder why anyone will find it difficult to market his/her products, if you have a good one.

To be sure of the market for this product, kindly take your time and visit those places and let them know you have a quality product to market to them. Some of these people still have to go out in search for liquid soap for their daily uses. Taking it to them is like doing them a big favour.

I won't be able to go into details as to how to approach these people. Develop your own market strategy and make cool money from these products for your self.

Don't forget to be professional about your approach, that's what makes the difference. Also, take your time to learn and perfect the production first before going into marketing. Nothing beats a good/quality product.

Feel free to learn it here on our free training thread:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/

More to come your way. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by calaohuru(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Strongbest:
Marketing your product: offices, banks, hotels, schools (boarding schools), restaurants/eateries etc.

Let's start with the liquid soap. I once talked about how liquid soap is hugely consumed(used) in places like these, in one of my threads. I still wonder why anyone will find it difficult to market his/her products, if you have a good one.

To be sure of the market for this product, kindly take your time and visit those places and let them know you have a quality product to market to them. Some of these people still have to go out in search for liquid soap for their daily uses. Taking it to them is like doing them a big favour.

I won't be able to go into details as to how to approach these people. Develop your own market strategy and make cool money from these products for your self.

Don't forget to be professional about your approach, that's what makes the difference. Also, take your time to learn and perfect the production first before going into marketing. Nothing beats a good/quality product.

I have tuned in smiley
Strongbest:

I have tuned in
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
calaohuru:

I have tuned in smiley

I have tuned in

Thanks for staying tuned.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
The next thing we have on the table is disinfectants and antiseptics.

Seriously, if you claim you don't know the daily patronage for these products then, uhmmm, I don't know what to say....everyone has a toilet and bathroom at home, hope that gives you a clue.

Please, kindly visit poultry houses, hospitals, schools, churches, ministries etc. Such organisations have large uses/needs for the products. If I have enough time next I come around, I will briefly share my personal market strategies and approach.

This is 2015, if you are still looking around for job and sitting idle at home, ummmm, permit me to say it's your choice.

The respect you have being a producer of these products alone is enough to warm your heart and make you smile.

Visit our free training thread by clicking on the link given above and learn everything for free right there. If you have any question, feel free to post it there on the thread. I shall attend to them promptly uhmmm, as time permits rather.

Stay tuned.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
I'm sure it will shock most of you to know how little it costs or takes to start up any of these businesses. Well, let's just keep going. We'll be dealing with everything you need to know about the business.

Space is never a barrier. You can start right from the corridor of your room. I shall talk about the chemicals, how to handle them. Fear thou not.

Meanwhile, you can keep your questions coming.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Juliana7: 1:56am On Jan 21, 2015
Wow! Is nice to be part of dis thread
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by listenersky: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Good work bro.one of the best treads I have seen this year.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Blurry: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Waiting anxiously...
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Juliana7:
Wow! Is nice to be part of dis thread

Nice to have you here too ma'am.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
listenersky:
Good work bro.one of the best treads I have seen this year.

Thanks Sir. It's nice having you here.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Blurry:
Waiting anxiously...

Alright Sir. We'll keep doing our best.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Tekkyboy(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2015
well,it's a good thing to learn and worth of the money to invest.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tekkyboy:
well,it's a good thing to learn and worth of the money to invest.

If I got you right Sir, you are talking about the money to invest right?

Don't worry, by the time we are through every follower of this thread will find one or two business(es) with a very low capital that anyone can afford.

Stay tuned.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by 1stinternetbiz: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Register for your FREE USA “Ship to Address” here: http://www.usa2you.biz

Simply enter your “Ship to Address” when ordering from a U.S. Based Web Site. Your purchase will be sent to our warehouse where we will inspect it, reduce the volume, consolidate it with other packages destined for Nigeria, and ship via air transport. Typically we ship every Friday.

We charge $15.00 per kilo with a one kilo minimum charge. Anything over one kilo is rounded up to the next .5 kilo. For example, 1.2 kilos will be charged as 1.5 kilos. An item that DHL would charge $150.00 to send may only cost $15.00 with us. You pay once your item reaches Nigeria based upon the dimensional weight or actual weight. Whichever is greater.

Recently air restrictions have increased for items that cannot travel on passenger air craft. A short list of restricted items is perfume, lithium batteries, laptops, food, live animals, liquor, drugs, weapons, and Indecency. When in doubt contact us and we will tell you if your items can be shipped.

We also want to give you an incentive to tell all of your family, friends, and business associates about our service. So when they register have them mention your B-N Number. You will receive credit for all new Customers that enroll and use our service. You will also receive credit every time that you use our service. Every quarter we hold drawings for items, such as, iPads, phones, and gift baskets. The more credits that you have the better your chance to win.

Register for your FREE USA Address here: http://www.usa2you.biz

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Walks in with my plastic chair..... And position wella...

1 Like

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Walks in with my plastic chair..... And position wella...

You are highly welcome ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by jta2012(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
To start a lucrative biz in the year 2015 ,u take the first bold step
in the right direction and that step is getting investment information
from the experts and consultants on the biz and that is what we have
done @jtaconsulting vide our INVESTMENT REPORTS which cover
such ventures as plantain farming,vegetable production,water biz,
paints,production formulars,poultry feeds and computermoney etc.

Thanks
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
This thread is never forsaken. It's going to come back alive soon.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by deluxboi(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
checkout my signature
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Quickly tonight, let me talk about scouring powder. It seems many still don't know the different uses for scouring powder. Some people think it's only for washing of back our pots.

Scouring powder can also be formulated to remove stains from our bath tubes. If you have issues cleaning your sink easily, scouring powder can help.

On this, I will like to devote a little time to talk more on the subject. I saw one of my student's product sometime ago and I was so amazed at the level she has taken her product. This is a business you can start with as little as 2,000 naira. Not stressful at all.

I will like to share pictures with us on this, so we can all have an idea of the packaging and other things involved. Just be patient with me while I take us on this journey.

Stay tuned.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by opo26: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2015
plz oga strongbest link me to ugu and okra buyer and if u know anybody that can buy plantain flour and garri 3n1 plz my email is choiceoflife26@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2015
opo26:
plz oga strongbest link me to ugu and okra buyer and if u know anybody that can buy plantain flour and garri 3n1 plz my email is choiceoflife26@gmail.com

Heyllo Sir, please where is your location?

You may also want to share your ugwu and okra farming experience with us here.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2015
For everyone that sent me a message concerning the scouring powder, please kindly exercise a little patience with me. I want to make it a general thing, that will save my time of attending to individual.

Meanwhile, you can visit our free training thread to check out the formula we have there for now.

Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Okay, still on scouring powder, I'm sure many of you must have checked the formula out on our free training thread. However, I'm still going to add some spices to that formula to help us have a very wonderful product in the end.

The packing is another aspect I really want us to give attention to. I have promised to upload some sample pictures of the product to help us start up on a very beautiful ground.

Keep a date with us on our free training thread as I bring us an update on the formula.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by haconni(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2015
Oga hope ur family is okay? Pls do you have a video tutorial that one can order from you? Thanks.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
haconni:
Oga hope ur family is okay? Pls do you have a video tutorial that one can order from you? Thanks.

Heyllo Sir, no, I don't. I only have an ebook self explanatory enough to carry out any of the productions. You may check our free training thread for details on that.
Re: Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 by Strongbest(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Finally, I have dropped the special scouring powder formula for us on our free training thread. Here:

Please check it out. In my next post I shall talk about the cost of materials and packaging. That should be enough to help us start up. Stay cool till then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down / The Global Scam Called Omegapro / Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.