Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (27675 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Lol. E don be for you OP. Terrible timing to find a wife. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by cococandy(f): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Gbam
DesperateGuy:
That's because he's looking in the wrong places. Has he ever thought of dating a lawyer (as an example)or at least a woman with reputable value? Am guessing d ansa is 'NO', cos he goes to clubs, chat wit d gals nd tk them home, and after having fun he's saying he wants to marry...if he sincerely wants to settle down, then he should see that God has lifted him and there's a woman he has kept for him. My advice is he should look in right places..go to distinguished places if you're looking for a distinguished lady who will love you responsibly for who you are instead of goin to night clubs.

FYI: hookers will like to get married someday; so they go to club too hoping say maga go pay.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by zheroes(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:
In just 8 months 2014 Toyota spider and ford edge....ha wetin naa? Did Microsoft or Facebook buy his software....Are u sure ur friend is no ritualist cos only if he steals with Jonah or iweala or madueke will he buy all those cars in 8months
did you ask what his qualification is? a friend rejected a job that pays N32M per annum with an official car, that it didnt meet his standard, another earns N30M per annum and works 6 months a year, and i understand, one mans mama put is another's Macdonalds lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by kilokeys(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2015
How can a lady find a truly faithful, rich, handsome Man.?

the op is tired of sleeping around ( a justifiable reason to get married?)

he is ageing (folks are complaining, i guess)

there is no magic button anywhere.. the guy sleeps around, and also flaunts his money.. no assurance he wouldn't continue when he gets married.

let him get his life together first.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by zheroes(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2015
op

fake broke and whoever stays with you might just be her, but i doubt if you can, everyone wants a good life not only ladies, but some have gone over board.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by ekolina(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ivvy, I have been smiling all day viewing your profile. Please will you marry me??
ivyy:

She can't acess when he does not show it off jooo. He shld first try online dating. That way he can controll the environment. But trust me, he does not have to chat up wit a girl 4 more than one week without if she's good or not. That's if he's observant tho
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by EduParis(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
By drawn klozer 2 God; Period!
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by soniawarmate: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Obong tell him to contact me personally concerning this if he is serious. With God he will get his heart desire.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by shitshappen(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tymax:

Girls of nowadays can assess a man's wealth in the twinkling of an eye, whether you hide anything or not.

Let him just close eye and pick. Like they say in Yorubaland, picking a wife is like shopping at a night market, you cannot see everything about your choice.

You said well my brother, a runs girl once told me that, they don't look at clothes and cars to assess. Even a broke guy has friends with cars and clothes they don't mind sharing. She said they look at skin, wrist watch, belt, sandals or even slippers ( the quality) and above all carriage ( rich dudes have this air around them)
So my brother like they said in Igbo ' aka ekpuchi onwa'. You can never cover the moon with your hands.
Just do tumbom tumbom lascalaba titi Alaba puu. Alaba Alaba kai kai titi boys and girls. And the last person you point at is ur wife.
P.s don't ask me what is tumbom tumbom if u don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by kevv(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Go to a thick village a select a lady for yourself
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by mysticSeason(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmmm wetin man go talk For this Nollywood film self
Ok
Abeg. Bro
Go to google
In ur phone
Or ur pc
Type in bold Letter
True Love
I assure u. U will Find it
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by jerrysamuel(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
[center][/center]Let him go 2 his village"lolz
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by bukatyne(f): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
kilokeys:

How can a lady find a truly faithful, rich, handsome Man.?

the op is tired of sleeping around ( a justifiable reason to get married?)

he is ageing (folks are complaining, i guess)

there is no magic button anywhere.. the guy sleeps around, and also flaunts his money.. no assurance he wouldn't continue when he gets married.

let him get his life together first.

Interesting

This is another angle you know...

The guy might not be a husband material himself...

Some folks think money is everything a guy needs to put on the table
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by adedayourt(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wen u in skul gettin d grades nd ignorin dos chicks distractin u, nw u got d grade nd d money getin d chick nw bcoms hard___
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by rozayx5(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mprex:

lol. Obongproff, afo ayem anwan afo ndoko ke yam sio nfon iban eket emi uno ya afo make choicecheesy

nto eket ese fon wink
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
In Nigeria, a guy bought FORD EDGE and TOYOTA SPIDER within 8 months? What kind of job is this?
That aside, he should be patient and maintain low key life around females from there I think he would see a girl that truly loves him. My other worry for this guy is that I hope he too hasn't disappointed the girl that truly loves him while he was a broke a$$ niggar.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by ogaprime(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
obongproff:
After like three painful heartbreaks in d past, my friend decided to stay away from women especially as he realised dat all d girls dat left him did so becos he was broke and kinda jobless.

8 months ago he got a great job with a pretty fat pay. He's living well and rily doing well for himself. Howeva, it was afta he got dis job dat he realized dat a man can get almost any chic if he has a nice car and a fat account balance - he owns a Ford Edge 2014 version and Toyota Spider.

Rite now, he's tired of sleeping around, meeting plastic chics and moving from one chic to anoda. And he's a bit confused cos 90% of d ladies he meet are more interested in his money dan in his person. He wants to get married but he wants to marry a girl dat loves his person and not his money. He also has good looks too.

Amaka dat lives along his former street who used to snob him before, saw him in his car when he came to visit his parents in dia family house(his former house), and since den he's suddenly become Amaka's sweetheart. D worst was wot happened in church. As a youth in church, he decided to make a financial contribution to d success of dia end of year party and since den, the youth secretary and two oda female excos are all over him. Some have made it a habit for him to drop dem off afta each service. He had to stop going to church with his car in order to avoid such embarassments.

He's a jovial, generous and down-to-earth dude and doesnt know how to be stingy. And dis seems to be working against him now. Once he sends a girl some money she begins to profess love and dat rily pisses him off like hell.

He intends to get married dis year but he's not even in a relationship yet. Pls nairalanders, how can he find true love?

Haaa!!! E hard small ooo
For him to find a good wife, he should be like great men that discovered great places. Men like; mungo park, christopher columbus, vasco da garma. Just like these people, they kept on going, they were hopeful,they were prayerful,they were not desperate,they faced storms but at de end, they were rewarded. He should not give up and he should not continue to stack up bad past of womanising. All the best...
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by tivta(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:
In just 8 months 2014 Toyota spider and ford edge....ha wetin naa? Did Microsoft or Facebook buy his software....Are u sure ur friend is no ritualist cos only if he steals with Jonah or iweala or madueke will he buy all those cars in 8months
. Nigerians and their shallow thinking. Have you not heard of hire purchase? You think americans buy brand new cars outright? You need exposure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by olareed(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Him fit find true love for dat very church..him no need run away frm d church..make him jus walk up to a gal wey him lik(not dose wey dey ask for after-church ride or money o)..in short,gals wey no dey after him money..let him try dat and c if he finds a true love...
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by anthoniaz(f): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
protegesol:
It's easy...let him pretend to be broke for a while and see who stays with him.
Exactly!

Imagine my fiance(now my husband) then when I was serving, told me he just got a job at a filling station and his salary was 7k, I was busy encouraging him.

He was jobless when we met & some months later he told me he just got a job at a filling station.He asked me for money and even sent to him thinking he didn't have not knowing all those ones were just the tests I was supposed to go through smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
And this thread finally on front page. undecided
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by peren: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tell him am also seeking true love. He shud come
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
zheroes:
did you ask what his qualification is? a friend rejected a job that pays N32M per annum with an official car, that it didnt meet his standard, another earns N30M per annum and works 6 months a year, and i understand, one mans mama put is another's Macdonalds lol.
Na Professor he be? What are his qualifications and what company is he working with? If he rejected a job paying N32M per year, let's assume he earns 50 million a year, how much will be his take home salary monthly after taxation? What about accommodation? Guy park well jare.

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Don't go around driving expensive cars and showing off your money.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by bomasek(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
U guys not tired of all this shitty story.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by tempest01(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
My question is.... How many good girls did he dump when he had nothing?

Those are the wife materials that got away
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by bomasek(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
zheroes:
lies from the pit of hades

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
dechandel:
Why are girls always the victim eeh
Only on nairaland!!!

Me. I have a friend who was poor and couldnt afford the latest brazillian hair. Her boyfriend left her cause of that. Few months later. She got a nice job and now the boyfriend wants her back
Nonsense
Pls get a new storyline
This one has trended long enough

Am curious was so special about Brazilian hair. I prefer a chic with low cut because to me it's the same as wearing a wig and everyone is attracted to me. It's still someone's hair at the end of the day.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by idu1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
ivyy:

Hello sir, that mountain is my God given natural hair you hear undecided

When others are looking for it I shld remove mine undecided sad

LLLLubish grin
I ve seen ur profile pix, i luv ur hair and amu smiling......
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Absolutely impossible. Even when he meets a girl that Truly love him, he won't be able to discern.
Re: Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Also nice try 6 month and he can afford those cars those are 10 people annual salary plus profit sharing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romantic Awkward Moments / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? / My Experience With Marijuana (weed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.