Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. (55477 Views)

A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano / Facts About Kogi State And A Nairalander Experience (pictures) / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by PAINGAIN: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
anonimi:

You are a real correct guy. You promised & delivered a picture-filled travelog [abi na trainlog sef] sef.
I dey hail oh!!!

Just like the Jonathan/Sambo team is steadily delivering on many fronts while the haters & fraudsters in APC are planting FAKE stories all over the social media to CONFUSE those too LAZY to ask tough validating questions of those rumours!

BTW, what is the meaning of Asiri?
lol. Asiri means gossip.

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
anonimi:

You are a real correct guy. You promised & delivered a picture-filled travelog [abi na trainlog sef] sef.
I dey hail oh!!!

Just like the Jonathan/Sambo team is steadily delivering on many fronts while the haters & fraudsters in APC are planting FAKE stories all over the social media to CONFUSE those too LAZY to ask tough validating questions of those rumours!

BTW, what is the meaning of Asiri?
God bless you may guy, happy new year.

The meaning of Asiri is GOSSIP.

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
Judith, why do you like mentioning people by their names? angry
Nwabekeyi, I have been mentioning his name long before you joined politics section. If he doesn't like it,he would have warned me to stop it.Its none of your business. Face front biko!

Asiri gbakute!

4 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
@op.., nice job. This thread is front page material
Thanks.
.......... They go gree put am for front page?
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
atlwireles:
Another thread to disgrace the no primary school certificate party. grin grin grin grin
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by anonimi: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
God bless you may guy, happy new year.

The meaning of Asiri is GOSSIP.

Thanks for your efforts man. GEJ will win by a very wide margin Insha Allah on Valentine's Day.

Meanwhile Asiri in yoruba normally means secret but also means gossip. More LINGUSITIC evidence of the relationship between Igbos and yorubas.

Have a 2015 filled with fulfilled & delivered promises grin

13 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by chudionu58(f): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ph to umuahia is how many hours?
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by eaglechild: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
OP thanks for the brilliant pictures.

Rail is that way forward.

Safe and cheap for all.

How long does it take from PH to Umuahia?
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Thanks for keeping to your words phockphockman.

I hereby baptize phockphockman and rename him Ekwueme alias Talk and do 1 of Nairaland autonomous commumity.

7 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Nwabekeyi, I have been mentioning his name long before you joined politics section. If he doesn't like it,he would have warned me to stop it.Its none of your business. Face front biko!

Asiri gbakute!
maybe I will be calling you by your name too "nwaeze chinonye Judith" then you will know if he likes it or not.

10 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by ahaika23: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin I'm using the train tomorrow. More pics down to Enugu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
@OP,
Thanks for the updates.

It is a pity that we have too many "blind" Nigerians and nairalanders, I am sure that even though they visit this thread, they wont be able to see the pictures let alone your updates.

To all who can see, continue the good job to return Mr. Precedent in 2015.

7 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by papaejima1: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nice my man!
Just to clarify Obigbo has only a mini-station at Kom-Kom. Is that the one you mean or Imo River station?
PhockPhockMan:
You should know that this Train is not doing town service, once it leaves, next stop is Obigbo.

Thanks for the pics.

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
FP? I smell politics... sad sad sad shocked if so then GEJ should continue till 2022... wink
PhockPhockMan:
In life, there is always an unforgettable moments or events. What made them unforgettable may be pleasant, horrible, disgusting, shameful, embarrassing, insulting etc.
My unforgettable moment here can be unforgettable like couples wedding day, graduation day, the first day of making love, the moment your first child was born and so on. Even though I've had some memorable moments, this one was exceptional. Some years ago, I was helping my daughter to do her home work, she pointed at bicycle, Aeroplane, car, bus in the book and ask if I have traveled with them, I said yes. At the next page, we saw Train, she asked me the same question, I said No. She fired back, "at your age", without knowing the embarrassment she has inflicted on me. That embarrassment was wiped out on Tuesday 30th of December 2014 when I decided to travel to my village for new year celebration on TRAIN. The portharcourt /Aba /Umuahia /Enugu bound train was scheduled to move by 7am, by 6.30am I was already in the station. I bought portharcourt /Umuahia first class ticket for N450 (second class N300). A journey that would have cost me over N2,000 (including my load ) in a usual stuffy buses plying the same route. When I enter the train, I saw hope for Nigeria. It was fully air conditioned, the environment was nice. Enough leg room, personal table, phone charging point etc, canteen etc.
On reaching Aba, another unforgettable thing happened. A beautiful girl who simply called herself REMI pounced on me with a hug and kiss. She apologized for spying my phone to discover my nairaland handle while I was in the Train's canteen. Though she confessed that we disagree a lot in nairaland, she still described me as a SUPER STAR Nairalander. While I was wishing her lovely warm hug, which has helped me in no small way to cushion the chilling effects of the air conditioning to last forever, she broke the bad news that she's stopping at Aba to buy clothes for her mother's boutique. Chaiii.

On reaching Umuahia, I prayed God to fill Jonathan’s mouth with laughter of triumph in the year 2015.

5 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Firefire(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Happy new year my man.

Same to you!

I wish you Prosperous 2015.

May 29th Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan returning to perfect his GOOD WORKS: cool

Insha Allah

In Jesus Name

Ameen

Amen

8 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
maybe I will be calling you by your name too "nwaeze chinonye Judith" then you will know if he likes it or not.
it doesn't hurt me a bit. Na you go tire!

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by celeron40(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
it doesn't hurt me a bit. Na you go tire!
you never sabi me be that grin

BTW, why did you delete me on bbm?

Was I not a very good friend?
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Elparaiso(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
donphilopus:
That hugging/kissing part got me **ROTFL** cheesy grin. Guy, I believe when she did that, you thought you were already in Heaven. Abeg call that babe come make she cum hug the Progressives in the house! cheesy grin. You wanna retrogress the babe with your retrogressive spirit?! tongue
I
Thank God I'm a Progressive......
Where she day.....
Shey remi le fe emi ?
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by mrborntodoit: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Firefire:

Same to you!

I wish you Prosperous 2015.

May 29th Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan returning to perfect his GOOD WORKS: cool

Insha Allah

In Jesus Name

Ameen

Amen

Phockery, happy new year! Nice thread !! Some people will want to die because of this thread grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
A country to visit. smiley
Nice smiley
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
If I wont be bias...this is nice,Jonathan we appreciate d train...I believe there is a train route to Otueke,that will be good to take you back to your village come May 29

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Na lie! Though I can't dispute you were on that train, you made up this whole story for your pay master. What is her username? She pounced on and kissed a married man, seriously? You superstar, seriously?

What if I'm in a train and a Nl Lady identifies me? shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Lilimax(f): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
So nice to know ... smileyThere's still hope for this country.

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by xpac01(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Phockphockman ,your a good man for always writing the truth about these giant stride that has reduced the burden of travelling long distance on ordinary folks ,forget about the retroggressives in house they will always be looking for their certificate.

Hey Mr Buhari ,my grandfather's West African regiment letter of discharge from the military after the second world war is still intact - He treasured it till his death.

Buhari show us your certificate.
Was your father ever jailed?? The dude's cert was confiscated by some hired miscreants when serving a 4yrs prison sentence... You should understand what that means.

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Demallcrazy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
God bless you for appreciating good thing. I expect berem, egift, ilugunboy, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, GenBuhari, kelsoft, Omenka, Obiagelli barcanista keneking gbawe demdem, abagworo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, to join the real progressives like tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, jmaine, Sincere9gerian to celebrate a giant leap.
Nofin changed!
It's still "SAI BUHARI" 2015 for authentic & genuine "CHANGE 4 D BEST" cool

#continues playin Father Mbaka's nu year msg of CHANGE# cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by donmalcolm21(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
Later u go say u be faithful husband grin
who doesn't engage in extra-curricular actvities. Bro na where u travel reach naim u see
Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by emeka2847: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
ALL THIS INTERNET AND TV DEVELOPMENT. NOTHING ON GROUND. CONTINUE TO DECEIVE YOURSELVES.

GMB UNTIL OUR $20 BILL I ON COMES OUT!

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
I was on a train from mushin to badia.. the train was packed tight with tomatoe sellers. When i got the chance to locate my chair. A tout from mushin asked me what party i belonged to.no guesses there... 10 minutes later i was on the cargo coach. Down to my singlet and pant even the mallam sheeps and malu looked at me with pity.. one ram asked me what pary i belonged to... I should have claimed APC.. they descended on me with blows and bites .. shiiiting on my face and forcing me to eat grass mixed with cow and sheep dung. When we reached badia. I came down.. no pants no singlet and smelling like shiiit. Some badia boys came to my rescue... One asked.. what pary do you belong.. i hesitated and before i could say A.. i receieved double-barrel back hand slaps. I just woke up at CMS general hospital.. i am joining apc if i recover from this experience.. haba

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Unforgettable Train Experience. Pictures. by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
donmalcolm21:
who doesn't engage in extra-curricular actvities. Bro na where u travel reach naim u see
oga SABINUS i don hear tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area / Dangote Is Building Roads Across Nigeria; See Some Of Them (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.