Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship (24241 Views)

How Do We Handle Sexual Urge In A Godly Relationship? / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2015
melly94:
I love this

Thanks dearie. I commented on your thread earlier if you can recall... What a nice question you asked! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by joshrare(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith:

That's the trick...you leave it to God. Does He disappoint?

No
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
joshrare:

No

He won't fail us, bro.

He is good and faithful cheesy
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by segdan(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
hmm that kind of love is not easy oooo
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
segdan:
hmm that kind of love is not easy oooo

At all o, bro...Lol.. We'll cross over!
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Adaeze003(f): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
No hugs? Hang out with a third party?

Lol I'm out of that SHIP biko grin
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nice write-up,i love this, i wish i can have this type of relationship and not the one based on sex
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adaeze003:

You're funny dear! cheesy
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adaeze003:

You're funny dear! cheesy It's not for everyone o
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Sweetmarriage: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2015
emusmith:

Your words are encouraging! Thank you!

I really need to know what it takes to publish books in Amazon. Please reply. Thanks!

Call me let us talk 08185021024
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Sweetmarriage: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Eliba:
Nice write-up,i love this, i wish i can have this type of relationship and not the one based on sex

If you want it, following the right directions, you have it. Trust me.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sweetmarriage:

If you want it, following the right directions, you have it. Trust me.

Nice one smiley
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Cherlene(f): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Good evening

Delightful post. Having a pious relationship is greatly
PURSUED if you truthfully fear and respect The Lord.

I genuinely DESIRE to practice the above mentioned.

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Cherlene:
Good evening

Delightful post. Having a pious relationship is greatly
PURSUED if you truthfully fear and respect The Lord.

I genuinely DESIRE to practice the above mentioned.

Regards,
Cherlene.

If you truly desire it, you will soon become it. :,)
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Cherlene(f): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
emusmith:

If you truly desire it, you will soon become it. :,)

Good day

How are you?
Unquestionably I DO. By the grace of our
Heavenly Father.

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Cherlene:

Good day

How are you?
Unquestionably I DO. By the grace of our
Heavenly Father.

Regards,
Cherlene.

I'm very well...You?
He is able to help us.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Cherlene(f): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
emusmith:

I'm very well...You?
He is able to help us.

Thank God, I am doing super as well.
Amen.

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank God, I am doing super as well.
Amen.

Regards,
Cherlene.

It's well...smiley

1 Like

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Cindydearie(f): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Great op. The best in nl so far

1 Like

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Cindydearie:
Great op. The best in nl so far

Hmm...I really appreciate that it was useful for you...grin Thanks dearie
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Cindydearie(f): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm...I really appreciate that it was useful for you...grin Thanks dearie
u r welcome.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nickymezor(f): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks Darling... Were you banned?
Nope... Jst wanted a Clean sheet here...
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
it could be boring at times grin, no offence! but nice too
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by chingydaboss(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lyk dis one

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by ethylene: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Be yea like little children.
They play touch and mix together with minds very innocent. Until ..................
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by maclatunji: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
juianne95:
And dis cldnt wait till morning undecided undecided

No.
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by chingydaboss(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ur still too young dear 4 a relationship..
Study your books first
Eliba:

1 Like

Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by chingydaboss(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wat actually makes it boring..
Jst curious
Nneka123:
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:

it's ok!
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by chizzypie: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship by InZA: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
chingydaboss:
Lyk dis one

Naah... Your meme is far from the depiction of a Godly relationship because :

1. In a Godly relationship you and your girl shouldn't even be sleeping in the same room
2.No passing the weekend at your place or creating any situation that would lead to having to avoid the first reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship / Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.