Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture (45501 Views)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos / Omotola Jalade Shows Off Her Shoki Dance Moves At 25th AU Summit –PHOTOS / Jim Iyke Shows His Shoki Dancing Skills In Toronto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by mizjules(f): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Emodeee:

ladies sha, They will always look for flaws in their fellow ladies. Jez knw dat, some r doing d same to u
Do I know you?? Biko what fault did I find in her didn't you read the compliment? Please respect yourself
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by StevinMorgan(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Funniez:
I just love this girl.

girl or woman?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Emodeee: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
mizjules:

Do I know you?? Biko what fault did I find in her didn't you read the compliment? Please respect yourself

compliments backed flaws indication.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by henroe2k2(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
DeejayTafari:
She doesn't exude sexiness in other words, she aint sexy.
is it when she displays some extreme lascivious innuendos that u would term her a sexy babe?
I think she's just being original. And that's OK...
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Blanc8(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

angry

Y are most Eastern people this annoying ehn?
really don't have what to say to you..
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by mizjules(f): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Emodeee:

compliments backed flaws indication.
Zuzuru puo eba!
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
seedord247:

You look like an imbe---cile... no offence grin
hahahahaha elantraceey don't mind him o wink, seedord247 nice onegrin
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by olufikistick: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
holicalpha:
one among none of the nigerian actress i cherish.... CARRY GO.

black chocolate fine girl.

abi oooo
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by jingh(f): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Adaeze003:

Lol... see how bitter you are over someone else's life? she looks happy n you're there dying ontop her matter... ha! shuo...
I marvel at your dumbness, re u this dumb or this a preview, she looks happy, ow does look defines happiness ? outstanding fool of the century
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Abeg ,don't quarrel over Funke's matter.....she doesn't even know you are discussing her...
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Dammyjohn(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why are some people thinking like this?Don't you know that she is an hilarious actress?So,leave her for what she can do best!
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Funniez: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2015
StevinMorgan:

girl or woman?
oga must u quote me?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by StevinMorgan(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Funniez:
oga must u quote me?

yes
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by martiniz: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
She is got talent in every area of her profession. Good outfit. .. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Rocks Ripped Jeans After Shading Tiwa Savage. / Who Be This Mosquito? - Timaya Blasts Fan Who Tried To Correct Him / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.