Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture (45499 Views)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Beautiful Face In New Make Up Photos / Omotola Jalade Shows Off Her Shoki Dance Moves At 25th AU Summit –PHOTOS / Jim Iyke Shows His Shoki Dancing Skills In Toronto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 06, 2015
go girl
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Pillars1(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2015
Wow
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by elantraceey(f): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
Marriage isn't the criteria for been happy
but as a lady from Yoruba tribe, I don't condone all this nonsense she is doing.
child she no get
Husband she no get

I pity your life for
you Ve money and fame and you think dats all matter.
I pray your eyes open before its too late

Why are pitying her?

i reserve my other comments lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Flampard(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2015
grin.is it a must when u dance shoki,must ur face change[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by nwachinemelu(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2015
elantraceey:
a dance that makes you look like an imbe..cile what kind of dance is that?
. Is called SHOKI

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by eldnix: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2015
Mehn sm of u guys re haters ooo..can't jst make gud comments on smtin even if its worth it...funke do shoki wetin bad about am?...isn't she nigerian?....nt dat I like her much bt am a fan of anytin gud n fun...funke eseun jare!!!

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by illicit(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
but as a lady from Yoruba tribe, I don't condone all this nonsense she is doing.
child she no get
Husband she no get

I pity your life for
so u mean she should marry and impregnate herself just to make u happy?

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by nwachinemelu(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2015
I luv her charisma n composure!!! She doesn't send dat she is nt pretty or sexy but her confidence marvels me. Carry on babe,U r good to go. #wink#

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2015
funke oya come make we shoki for my bed grin
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by jingh(f): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2015
illicit:

so u mean she should marry and impregnate herself just to make u happy?
boy if you CNT read and understand, don't quote me
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by illicit(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
boy if you CNT read and understand, don't quote me
girl calm down, dont get worked up, all am saying is that it takes a man to get those tins u listed and the real one myt nt be forthcoming, please she is human like u and has her pains, let her be, its her life, she is an actress and has a good sense of humour, seeing her happy and carefree at work dnt mean she is in real life, pls just let her be biko, peace.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by skyprofm(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
child she no get
Husband she no get

I pity your life for

Leave d lady be. Everyone is entitled to live life as he or she deems fit. Besides, why do u have to spite a person with his or her heart desire? That's inhumane

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by ybalogs(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2015
I dance Shoki pass am but I didn't make front page,WHYdiarisgodu ooooo

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by BABANGBALI: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Na photoshop jo
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by banky222: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2015
I D I O T
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by hefelove(m): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2015
If shoki makes u look lyk an slowpoke wat about alanta? Na dat one worst pass. Thumbs up to lil kesh jare If shoki makes u look lyk an slowpoke wat about alanta? Na dat one worst pass. Thumbs up to lil kesh jare
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by gistmelove(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2015
Her business ooooo

my own business check the below banner grin

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by caniva(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2015
Na Waka pass I dey do Ooo
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by zigger(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2015
MTTCHHHEEEWWWWWww!!! Seriously?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by jingh(f): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2015
skyprofm:

Leave d lady be. Everyone is entitled to live life as he or she deems fit. Besides, why do u have to spite a person with his or her heart desire? That's inhumane
tell me and highlight the spite in dat sentences.

Even when you re doing something that may not be the best for you, you still call it "entitled". hmmmmmm I bow for you.
take care
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by angelClaer: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2015
shocked
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by greall1: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2015
Shuki
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by kuntash: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2015
what about the husband?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by tomiobj(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2015
Oldddd. Since last year august.
But op beware,naijaloaded is ready to steeal ur topic
olufikistick:
The Omo fast action ambassador (Funke Akindele) showed how good she is at dancing shoki. She did the same during one of her house to house / door to door visits in one of the states during her promotional performance with Omo.

www...com
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by folabayo1(f): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2015
Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shokiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by seangy4konji: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2015
liking the girl.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by BGDesigns: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2015
grin true talk
DeejayTafari:
She doesn't exude sexiness in other words, she aint sexy.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by elantraceey(f): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2015
Japhet04:
bullshit, this is a dance that makes u look like an imbe_cile, like if u agree

you didn't have to edit and copy me you know .
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Medinat20(f): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2015
Pls let's check under her gown maybe she was the one that stole buhari certificate grin
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture by Agrika: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
child she no get
Husband she no get

I pity your life for
You are genetically dumb...U nko u don marry? how many batallion u don born?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top / Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed / Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.