Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari (4126 Views)

Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official / I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by elipheleh(m): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2015
ATROCITIES AGAINST IGBOS

THE REAL BETRAYALS

JONATHAN IS A FRIEND OF IGBOS, BUHARI IS AN ENEMY

In 1960, fifty thousand Igbo Biafran men, women, and children were rounded up in several cities, towns and villages in Northern and Western Nigeria and slaughtered like chicken. Young girls were gang raped by scores of men and then corralled to leper colonies to be raped by lepers before being killed. Nursing mothers had their bosoms cut off. Pregnant women first had their abdomen cut open; the fetuses yanked out and kicked like footballs before the babies were slaughtered. Men had gasoline poured on them then set ablaze to burn like bonfires. Several hundred thousand men and women were hacked, tortured, maimed, mouth slit open from ear to ear, limbs chopped off, eyes gouged out, and other types of unspeakable acts of brutality. In all, over two million Igbo Biafran refuges ran back to their homeland in Eastern Nigeria as refuges. Nigeria did this to the Igbo and other people of Eastern Nigeria in 1966. Most of the people who organized and supervised the perpetration of this crime have gone on to become Heads of State of Nigeria and have wined and dined with leaders of the free world. Satisfied that the world did not react to their heinous crimes against an innocent people, Nigeria's leaders declared a war of genocide on Igbo Biafrans.

The Nigerian government completely blockaded Biafra by land, sea and air. Then, she went on to commit the worst genocide since World War 11, second only to the Jewish holocaust in its brutality, horror, inhumanity, and brazen barbarism. Top Nigerian government officials following in the footstep of Hitler, stated categorically as official Nigeria government policy, "starvation is a legitimate instrument of warfare." Just as Hitler did to the Jews, the Nigerian government went on to starve to death two million innocent Igbo Biafran babies, children, pregnant women, old men and women. The Nigerian government poisoned food, including baby' milk with arsenic, cyanide and other poisons and smuggled these into Biafran territory. No one knows how many thousand of babies, children, and adults were thus murdered, poisoned to death by the Nigerian government. A report by a team of experts (chemist, microbiologist, pharmacist, micro-chemical analyst, and expert in forensic medicine) led by a United State Senator, Charles Goodell who visited Biafra and examined samples of food, confirmed that food items, especially salt, powdered and evaporated milk smuggled into Biafra by Nigeria, were poisoned with arsenic and cyanide (US congressional Record, 1969, P.4374.) To maximize the number of Igbo Biafrans killed during this genocidal war, the Nigerian government instructed her pilots to target hospitals, open markets, refugee camps, children's feeding centers, Churches, schools, and to bomb and strafe them without mercy. Again no one knows the exact number of Igbo Biafrans civilians who were killed in these genocidal bombings. Then, the Biafra/Nigeria war ended in January 1970 and the Nigeria government shut down all avenues for food to get into the former Biafran territory. The result was that more people died of starvation in the few months after the end of the war than in the few months before the end of the war.

Between 1970 and 1980, the Igbo rebounded in most sectors of life despite Nigeria government policies that were designed to permanently relegate the Igbo economically, socially and politically to an inconsequential and ineffectual status in the Nigerian sociopolitical environment. Then Nigerians started attacking the Igbo in several cities in Northern and Western Nigeria and by 2006, several thousand Igbos had been killed in such attacks and their property and goods worth billions of dollars looted and burned by Nigerians. Not one person has ever been arrested, charged or punished for killing the Igbo in Northern and Western Nigeria. The Igbo who have been living under the illusions of being integrated into the Nigerian society became convinced that no matter what they do Nigeria has only one scheme for them, intimidation, marginalization, persecution, forced Islamitization, torture and eventual annihilation.

AS FOR ME ISLAMIC BUHARI IS NOT MY FRIEND, IT IS NOT THE FRIEND OF WORLD PEACE, IT IS NOT IN THE INTEREST OF NIGERIA
I cannot be deceived by a member of APC and whoever has been writing silly arguement and thinks he can psych the Igbos to loose focus of the real enemy of my people

For more stories search Youtube for Nigerian civil war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by Kennywills7(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
Am waiting for d counter thread

The original igbo man will always vote for gej
No need to quote me!! u knw its d truth
Anyway election is fastly closing on us
Get ur voters Card ready for use
May d best candidate win

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by demelza: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Who needs your nonsense votes?
Keep it in your no-federal-presence zone and vote for your ibo president.
Kabisa!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by ofala(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2015
I voted for Buhari in 2011 and will vote for him again in 2015, together with Millions of like-minded Igbos.

Daalu!

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by Rawani: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2015
Nowhere in your write up was Islam or Buhari mentioned, so what's your point? Please be clear and avoid conjectures.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by elipheleh(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
ofala:
[s]I voted for Buhari in 2011 and will vote for him again in 2015, together with Millions of like-minded Igbo.[/s][s][/s]

Daalu!

Imposter...I know you are not Igbo. stop Impersonation....

APC rats stop masquerading as Igbos to deceive us on a forum, we know you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 06, 2015
Good for the Igbo,next !!!!!!!
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by ofala(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2015
I don't reply to people who choose to insult but for calling me an imposter...may your generations continue to wallow in poverty!

Nkita ara ama ghi I he!

elipheleh:

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by dunkem21(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2015
These Igbo votes is giving people sleepless nights.

I thought they are not needed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by elipheleh(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2015
Rawani:
Nowhere in your write up was Islam or Buhari mentioned, so what's your point? Please be clear and avoid conjectures.

Buhari fought in the war too. Against the Igbos and he did worse than Col Adekunle alias "The black scorpion"

Buhari raped daughters before their families before shooting unarmed kids in the head....Read up well and be informed

I don't know why a rotten maggot as Buhari should have no shame in contesting to rule this Nigeria at all angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by ofala(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2015
I don't reply to people who choose to insult but for calling me an imposter...may your generations continue to suffer.

Ubulu okuko dika gi adighi n'ahia

Ewu

elipheleh:

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by Fabdedon(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2015
All i want is change !
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by ibkgab001: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by docsholz(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2015
There was no mass Igbo killing in western Nigeria at the time, stop lying to prove a point

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by elipheleh(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2015
brito:
Good for the Igbo,next !!!!!!!

And the bomb blasts ravaging your region is normal...
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by elipheleh(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2015
ofala:

[s]I don't reply to people who choose to insult but for calling me an imposter...may your generations continue to wallow in poverty![/s]

Nkita ara ama ghi I he![s][/s]

You are still not Igbo
Google is your friend

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by mazzi: 7:21am On Jan 06, 2015
ofala:

I don't reply to people who choose to insult but for calling me an imposter...may your generations continue to wallow in poverty!

Nkita ara ama ghi I he!

the statement u made in igbo language ave further comfirmed that u are not igbo.igbo wanabe

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by Rawani: 7:21am On Jan 06, 2015
elipheleh:

Buhari fought in the war too. Against the Igbos and he did worse than Col Adekunle alias "The black scorpion"

Buhari raped daughters before their families before shooting unarmed kids in the head....Read up well and be informed

I don't know why a rotten maggot as Buhari should have no shame in contesting to rule this Nigeria at all angry

Back up your claims otherwise it's just noise. It is up to you to provide proof for your thread to be taken seriously. Cheers.
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by mazzi: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2015
Apc wants to use propaganda and lies to get vote from igbos.my happiness is that my igbo people are not shaking in there support for jonathan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by elipheleh(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2015
mazzi:
Apc wants to use propaganda and lies to get vote from igbos.my happiness is that my igbo people are not shaking in there support for jonathan.

Nwanne hapu ha, anyi ma ndi ha nile bu.

Ndi ara .

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by ofala(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Maazi, I wouldn't want to stoop to a level of exchanging words unnecessarily with kids here (I hope you ain't one of them), instead of discussing issues when chanced but be that as it may..I know you are more IGBO than all Nnewi men.

Truth remains that many of us will Vote for Buhari.

mazzi:
the statement u made in igbo language ave further comfirmed that u are not igbo.igbo wanabe

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by elipheleh(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Rawani:

Back up your claims otherwise it's just noise. It is up to you to provide proof for your thread to be taken seriously. Cheers.

THIS IS Buhari IN WAR FRONT AGAINST BIAFRANS AT Owerri, WERE MILLIONS OF BIAFRAN CHILDREN, WOMEN and MEN DIED DURING THE WAR OF EXTERMINATION BY THE ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF niGERia 1967-1970.

Today some stupid Igbos topped the highest donor to their muderer and Jihadist Buhari, to campaign and possibly rule niGERia again to at least wipe them out completely from the surface of the Earth.
Shame On Ndigbo.

1st Picture: CAPTAIN MUHAMDU BUHARI(1st from left in pix) Col. D. Bamigboye (2nd from left in pix) Olusengu Obasanjo OBJ (Behind in pix)

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by Burger01(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Igbos, who cares about your votes?
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2015
elipheleh:

And the bomb blasts ravaging your region is normal...

And which region is that? You are forgiven go and sin no more.
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by elipheleh(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Burger01:
Igbos, who cares about your votes?

Obviously the APC rats here who go about selling false propaganda here from sahara reporters with made up pictures of Igbo men and using Ohaneze ndi Igbo and Igbo names for selling their propaganda cares.....

Thought the Buharist said they didn't need our vote? Why all the propaganda?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Well, the aftermath of the Biafran War was very devastating but My friend, all is fair in love & war.

You kept highlighting & mentioning how the Biafran men & women were hacked, tortured, limbs chopped off & their eyes gouged out but you failed to underline the factor that triggered these unspeakable acts of brutality on them.

Maybe the Igbos shouldn't have allowed their domineering spirit to push them into killing the then Prime Minister & the rest.

As for those referring to GMB as a maggot; even maggots have medical benefits and that maggot which is preferred over GEJ rightnow, will surely rule Nigeria in this year 2015.

edition.cnn.com/2012/09/12/health/youn-maggot-therapy/

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by mazzi: 8:17am On Jan 06, 2015
ofala:
Maazi, I wouldn't want to stoop to a level of exchanging words unnecessarily with kids here (I hope you ain't one of them), instead of discussing issues when chanced but be that as it may..I know you are more IGBO than all Nnewi men.

Truth remains that many of us will Vote for Buhari.

am based in the east and i can tell u how apc are not liked here.even abians that have the worse governor still don't wana hear apc mentioned there.if u doubt me,enter aba go campaign for apc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by ofala(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2015
My brother, so all Igbos live in IBO land? Now that you have corrected me..

Chineke gozie gi

mazzi:
am based in the east and i can tell u how apc are not liked here.even abians that have the worse governor still don't wana hear apc mentioned there.if u doubt me,enter aba go campaign for apc.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by agabusta: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2015
This is just a sensational writing to stimulate sentiments. I can see the level of support Buhari is getting is getting you panicked,hence this write up to stir up sentiments.
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by agabusta: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2015
elipheleh:

THIS IS Buhari IN WAR FRONT AGAINST BIAFRANS AT Owerri, WERE MILLIONS OF BIAFRAN CHILDREN, WOMEN and MEN DIED DURING THE WAR OF EXTERMINATION BY THE ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF niGERia 1967-1970.

Today some stupid Igbos topped the highest donor to their muderer and Jihadist Buhari, to campaign and possibly rule niGERia again to at least wipe them out completely from the surface of the Earth.
Shame On Ndigbo.

1st Picture: CAPTAIN MUHAMDU BUHARI(1st from left in pix) Col. D. Bamigboye (2nd from left in pix) Olusengu Obasanjo OBJ (Behind in pix)

Yes that is Captain Buhari, a professional soldier carrying out his duties in keeping the country as one. Stop maligning his person, otherwise your generation may suffer the consequences.

If you have specific evidence against Buhari, bring it forth, otherwise PLS SHUT YOUR TOXIC MOUTH.

NONSENSE!
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by elipheleh(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2015
agabusta:

Yes that is Captain Buhari, a professional soldier carrying out his duties in keeping the country as one. Stop maligning his person, otherwise your generation may suffer the consequences.

If you have specific evidence against Buhari, bring it forth, otherwise PLS SHUT YOUR TOXIC MOUTH.

NONSENSE!

Thank you for agreeing it is Buhari....What is he doing in OWerri?

He must have been on a peace keeping mission Or a member of the red cross grin grin Buhari should stop begging Igbos for votes. Beggar embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2015
ofala:

Nkita ara ama ghi I he!

Haba, must you curse his generation? Can't you just make your point without insults,. And move on!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bancorp Bank (united States) Writes Buhari To Return Amaechi's Loot. / Muhammadu Buhari​ Is Not Poor - Will Ross, BBC News / Full List Of The 8th Assembly Senate Standing Committees & Their Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.