Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Three Bans And A Love Poem. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Bans And A Love Poem. (1452 Views)

Hello Baby (confession Of A Love Struck Igbo Man) / Dana Air Wishes You A Love-filled Valentine's Day! / 7 Ways To Avoid Bans And E-fights This New Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2015
So there I was doing my usual Satanic things. Opening threads mocking those of the Christian faith, you know. undecided
Then this really annoying moderator Ishilove showed up on the thread. I had earlier encountered her on another thread by lastchild. He was having a problem with his lastwife Yachika, a spirit from the underworld.
Me, being Satanic and all, know my Father can not give away his brilliant daughter to that guy, na.. No way lastchild could be my brother-in-law. To cut the long story short, I read Ishilove's comments and thought she was trolling the poor fellow. Little did I realise, she believed in most of what she wrote and was only reaching out to help him based on what she knew, or felt she knew.

So back to the thread in question.. by the way, if you are still reading up to this point, u deserve a bottle of coke..

She battled with me on the thread and when I countered, I got banned. Oh dear Lord, I was pissed. Bleep it, I am addicted to Nairaland's religion section. That is the best place to find mad people arguing and fighting about mad things. We even have a special section where we quarantine those wey their madness don pass 'be careful'. I no talk anything o.

By the power vested in her, I got banned till 2015. Then refreshed my page and realised the ban had been reduced to just four days. It was like she was ban trolling me. I was so pissed I broke my iphone 1 in anger.

I opened threads, created two new accounts (sonofthedevil and sonofsatan) - both accounts have been banned till Jesus comes -, tried my best to get Seun's attention to the whole mess, and eventually got some form of reprieve.

I thought I had made a mortal enemy. This Ishilove, ah Lucifer, see wetinyour pikin dey suffer for moderator hand..

[img]http://media0./media/HJTBvT7cTQqFq/200_s.gif[/img]

But then, by some bizarre twist of fate, I was roaming to and fro the threads of NL when I stumbled upon her dairy. There I saw a sweet message for me. cry I was so touched. I felt like Jesus felt when that kid handed him bread and fish. I saw that beyond our beliefs, doctrines and all other nonsense is a real being. A being that is drawn to love and light. And that if we look beyond those veils, we can recognize that light. It doesnt matter if that veil be muslim, atheist, christian, pagan.. We all want to be loved and appreciated. Hate only builds walls that separate us, love conquers even the toughest of fortresses.

So thank you Ishilove. And I love you too. May this year be a great one for you.

If you love Lucifer, be first to comment. angry

3 Likes

Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2015
I do not love Lucifer..I'm just in search of knowledge from the dark side.
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Ishilove: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
So there I was doing my usual Satanic things. Opening threads mocking those of the Christian faith, you know. undecided
Then this really annoying moderator Ishilove showed up on the thread. I had earlier encountered her on another thread by lastchild. He was having a problem with his lastwife Yachika, a spirit from the underworld.
Me, being Satanic and all, know my Father can not give away his brilliant daughter to that guy, na.. No way lastchild could be my brother-in-law. To cut the long story short, I read Ishilove's comments and thought she was trolling the poor fellow. Little did I realise, she believed in most of what she wrote and was only reaching out to help him based on what she knew, or felt she knew.

So back to the thread in question.. by the way, if you are still reading up to this point, u deserve a bottle of coke..

She battled with me on the thread and when I countered, I got banned. Oh dear Lord, I was pissed. Bleep it, I am addicted to Nairaland's religion section. That is the best place to find mad people arguing and fighting about mad things. We even have a special section where we quarantine those wey their madness don pass 'be careful'. I no talk anything o.

By the power vested in her, I got banned till 2015. Then refreshed my page and realised the ban had been reduced to just four days. It was like she was ban trolling me. I was so pissed I broke my iphone 1 in anger.

I opened threads, created two new accounts (sonofthedevil and sonofsatan) - both accounts have been banned till Jesus comes -, tried my best to get Seun's attention to the whole mess, and eventually got some form of reprieve.

I thought I had made a mortal enemy. This Ishilove, ah Lucifer, see wetinyour pikin dey suffer for moderator hand..

[img]http://media0./media/HJTBvT7cTQqFq/200_s.gif[/img]

But then, by some bizarre twist of fate, I was roaming to and fro the threads of NL when I stumbled upon her dairy. There I saw a sweet message for me. cry I was so touched. I felt like Jesus felt when that kid handed him bread and fish. I saw that beyond our beliefs, doctrines and all other nonsense is a real being. A being that is drawn to love and light. And that if we look beyond those veils, we can recognize that light. It doesnt matter if that veil be muslim, atheist, christian, pagan.. We all want to be loved and appreciated. Hate only builds walls that separate us, love conquers even the toughest of fortresses.

So thank you Ishilove. And I love you too. May this year be a great one for you.

If you love Lucifer, be first to comment. angry
*facepalm*

This epistle because you have a crush on me? tongue
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by MizMyColi(f): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Hahaahahahahaha

Light and Darkness will become one someday.

All we'll know is light! light!
Light and Love cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Believe angry

1 Like

Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Ishilove: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hahaahahahahaha

Light and Darkness will become one someday.

All we'll know is light! light!
Light and Love cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Believe angry
angry grin

Sof is a nice guy. Just gutter minded.
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Ishilove:

angry grin

As if you do not like guttet things. I went through your profile. You like rofo rofo things. That is why you are drawn to me. But elantraceey had taken me captive. embarassed
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by MizMyColi(f): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2015
Ishilove:

angry grin

smiley
Very correct.
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Ishilove: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

As if you do not like guttet things. I went through your profile. You like rofo rofo things. That is why you are drawn to me. But elantraceey had taken me captive. embarassed
Now you're going through my profile?? Is that how deep your crush is?? embarassed

Elantraceey, come and take your man o!! Abeg shocked

grin
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Ishilove: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
Very correct.
That's why Elantraceey needs to pray hard for him. tongue
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by MizMyColi(f): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2015
Ishilove:

That's why Elantraceey needs to pray hard for him. tongue

grin grin
True that.
I hear she's religion section's resident prayer warrior grin
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2015
Ishilove:

Now you're going through my profile?? Is that how deep your crush is?? embarassed

Elantraceey, come and take your man o!! Abeg shocked

grin
Elantraceey where are you? TSIF
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by elantraceey(f): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Elantraceey where are you? TSIF
i'm here, why are you looking for me?
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:
i'm here, why are you looking for me?
It is the weekend. What you doing?
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by elantraceey(f): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

It is the weekend. What you doing?

nothing much, you?
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 13, 2015
elantraceey:

nothing much, you?
Got drunk. It was awesome. grin
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Redoil: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Got drunk. It was awesome. grin
i have kown you to be a serial and wicked lier and drunkerd. Be truthful for once do you love ishilove the deltan woman
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Redoil:
i have kown you to be a serial and wicked lier and drunkerd. Be truthful for once do you love ishilove the deltan woman
Did you smoke dog balls this AM?
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Redoil: 6:35am On Jan 13, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

guy you no try. Answer yes or no or else i will invite vooks to come and take over this thread
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by Macelliot(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

The fear of "vooks" is the beginning of ......
Re: Three Bans And A Love Poem. by simdam500(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Poo!!! Another attention seeker...

Remain there in the religious section.... and don't dirty the mind of the generals here....

Btw... have back your coke cos no one need it...

Quote me and......

[size=5pt]die[/size]

(1) (Reply)

It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? / Exotic Quality Shoes Available In Various Sizes / The Perfect Gentle Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.