Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,830 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials (2071 Views)

Learn The Arcgis Software With Ease / Benefits Of Online Private Tutorials / VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR ALL COURSES - The Easiest Way To Learn FAST!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by arcgisng: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Hi everyone,
This is an official Esri Tutorial thread starting on ArcGIS Foundational Courses.

There are five (5) important courses that form the Esri Foundational Courses for Beginners. These self-paced courses cover many of the fundamental GIS and ArcGIS concepts taught in the instructor-led course ArcGIS 1: Introduction to GIS.

Course 1. Getting Started with GIS
Course 2. Referencing Data to Real-World Locations Using ArcGIS
Course 3. Finding Geographic Data in ArcGIS
Course 4. Solving Spatial Problems Using ArcGIS
Course 5. Python for Everyone

We will begin to examine each of these Esri Foundational Courses and teach you what you should know about GIS as a Beginner.
We have registered hundreds of new applicants from Nigeria into the Esri Virtual Campus and this Tutorial Thread is for them.
If you have friends who have registered and activated their ArcGIS Courses please kindly inform them that in the next couple of months, we intend to cover each of these courses they have activated.

Please note that at the end of every Esri Course, you automatically earn an Esri Certfication which is very important to your employer.
We wish you the very best.

Happy New Year, Nairaland!
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by rosemary1500(f): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
thanks smiley we really need this.
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by michaelbiz: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Please can we start...seriously waiting cry
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by arcgisng: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2015
It's official.
ArcGIS Tutorial starts today...

ArcGIS Beginner course-takers should login now on Nairaland and stand by.
Inform everyone looking forward to a great career in Geographic Information Systems.
Thank you.
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by arcgisng: 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
what's the quickest way to learn online about ArcGIS?
Practical case studies

For the most of the elementary learning, you can visit www.esrinigeria.com
But for the purpose of this tutorial, we would be doing practical learning.

We'll be exploring through the ArcGIS story maps to see practical cases where ArcGIS was used as the major tool for a situation.
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by arcgisng: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Visit http://storymaps.esri.com/stories/2013/ports/

We'll be exploring the 50 Largest Ports story map.
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
arcgisng:
It's official.
ArcGIS Tutorial starts today...

ArcGIS Beginner course-takers should login now on Nairaland and stand by.
Inform everyone looking forward to a great career in Geographic Information Systems.
Thank you.

Hello, why aren't there updates to this very important thread?
I'll like you to start up the training pls. This will be of great benefit to experts and novice.
Thanks.
I've bookmarked this thread.
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by arcgisng: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2015
lomomike:

Hello, why aren't there updates to this very important thread?
I'll like you to start up the training pls. This will be of great benefit to experts and novice.
Thanks.
I've bookmarked this thread.

Tutorial is fixed upon announcement. Thank you.
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by mfess(m): 6:50am On Jul 14, 2015
SCAM ALERT

@all. Please try to be careful in your dealings with the so called "No.1 Esri® ArcGIS Partner in Nigeria".

According to esri's website, Sambus Geospatial limited which is Esri's distributor in Ghana also serves Gabon, Gambia, Liberia and Nigeria. I called them and enquired about Engr. Opeyemi Obafemi and their Nigerian Country Manager - Mr. James Annan-Aggrey denied having any partnership with him.

http://www.esri.com/apps/company/contact/index.cfm?fa=distributor.lookup&country=Nigeria

For enquiries and confirmation. Contact:
James Annan-Aggrey | Country Manager, Nigeria Sambus l Geospatial | 12, Richard Clapperton Street. Asokoro District – Abuja. Cell: +234 (0)817812 9918 / +233 (0)20 2113 001 | Email: jaggrey@sambusgeospatial.com

or visit: http://www.sambusgeospatial.com/resellers/
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by michaelbiz: 1:15am On Feb 11, 2017
mfess:
SCAM ALERT

@all. Please try to be careful in your dealings with the so called "No.1 Esri® ArcGIS Partner in Nigeria".

According to esri's website, Sambus Geospatial limited which is Esri's distributor in Ghana also serves Gabon, Gambia, Liberia and Nigeria. I called them and enquired about Engr. Opeyemi Obafemi and their Nigerian Country Manager - Mr. James Annan-Aggrey denied having any partnership with him.

http://www.esri.com/apps/company/contact/index.cfm?fa=distributor.lookup&country=Nigeria

For enquiries and confirmation. Contact:
James Annan-Aggrey | Country Manager, Nigeria Sambus l Geospatial | 12, Richard Clapperton Street. Asokoro District – Abuja. Cell: +234 (0)817812 9918 / +233 (0)20 2113 001 | Email: jaggrey@sambusgeospatial.com

or visit: http://www.sambusgeospatial.com/resellers/

Dis guy, u just spoil our chance dat time to learn from this great chap. For 2gud yrs my cousin no sabi anything until somebody shw am way to Engr. Oba's arcgisng thread on Nairaland. That's how he started getting it gradually.

Na u be expert na. How many ppl u don help?
That man open another whatsapp group for us despite all ur noise for nairaland, By God's grace, today my cousin is a Certified ArcGIS Desktop Professional based in san antonio,tx USA because of Engr. Oba. Look him up on fb, his name is michael (babatunde) onianwa, 36, relocated to texas. Real life fact, if not that I am much older, we were meant to travel together because that nice man taught me too and still charged us for one person only. But I'm a businessman, I can stay anywhere I want, na so I just stay naija instead.

(@mfess) na only God go fit forgive u.
He no be scam. The guy is super good, biko!
coded: I'm the cousin. FYI
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by emak1991: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
For your GIS analysis, map making, consultancy and training, contact me on 08106244065

1 Like

Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by emak1991: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
For your GIS training and consultancy,contact me on 08106244065
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by emak1991: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
For ur GIS training in different software's such as ArcGIS desktop,online, smart GIS editor,TCX converter, surfer, idrisi Terrset,QGIS,SAS planet nightly etc,contact me on 08106244065
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by pongwa(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
michaelbiz:

Dis guy, u just spoil our chance dat time to learn from this great chap. For 2gud yrs I no sabi until somebody shw me way. Na u be expert na.
How many ppl u don help? That man open another whatsapp group for us despite all ur noise for nairaland, By God's grace, today I'm a Certified ArcGIS Desktop Professional based in san antonio,tx USA because of Engr. Oba. Look me up on fb, my name is michael onianwa, 36, relocated to texas. Real life fact,

(@mfess) na only God go forgive u.
He no be scam. The guy is super good, biko!
pass the baton to me bro, help my career
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by akin1991: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2020
I'm a GIS (Geographic information system) analyst. I train people on different GIS software's such as Arcgis,Qgis,idrisi terrset,Google earth,smartGIs editor,Global mapper,and surfer.analysis performed are image classification,creation of elevation map (contour),location allocation analysis, service area analysis, study area maps,thematic maps(population map,election map etc),NDVI(normalized difference vegetation index),NDWI,time mapping,Geocoding,land cover forecast.etc.Any interested person should contact me on dis no 08106244065.
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by akin1991: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
For ur training in different GIS software's such as Arcgis, Qgis, idrisi terrset, Google earth, smartGIs editor, Global mapper and surfer. Analysis performed Include image classification, creation of elevation map (contour),location allocation analysis, service area analysis, study area maps, thematic maps(population map, election map etc), NDVI, NDWI, time mapping, Geocoding, land cover forecast. etc.Any interested person should contact me on dis no 08106244065.online training 7k, physical training now 40k.Geospatial Science Enterprise
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by akin1991: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Get d best GIS (Geographic information system) training..u will ive d opportunity to learn different things like NDWI(normalized difference water index),NDVI (Normalized difference vegetation index),Time mapping, 3d mapping, georeferencing,digitizing,Geocoding,watershed delineation, stream extraction, digitizing in google earth, image classification, land cover mapping, land change modeler and celulla automata/Markov chain for land cover forecast/prediction, creation of web map(Qgis2web),map publishing (Qgis cloud),preparation of data,buffering analysis, service area analysis, cost path,location allocation analysis, contour mapping etc..... U will also have d opportunity to use different GIS software's such as ArcGis,Qgis,surfer,idrisi terrset,Global mapper,smartGIS, SAS planet,map puzzle etc... Online training 7k, physical training 40k
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by emak1991: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Get your best GIS (Geographic information system) training from Geospatial science enterprise.....And also get certified at the end of the training exercise......Get trained in various GIS softwares such as ARCGIS, QGIS, Surfer, IdrisiTerrset, Google earth, map puzzle and blenderGIS......We offer both physical training and online training......GIS can be applied to any field of discipline....Agriculture, hydrology, environmental monitoring, database management etc.... Physical training 40k, Online training 12k.......Call 08106244065 for more information.. Get the best GIS training.
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by akin1991: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Get your best GIS (Geographic information system) training from Geospatial science enterprise.....And also get certified at the end of the training exercise......Get trained in various GIS softwares such as ARCGIS, QGIS, Surfer, IdrisiTerrset, Google earth, map puzzle and blenderGIS......We offer both physical training and online training......GIS can be applied to any field of discipline....Agriculture, hydrology, environmental monitoring, database management etc.... Physical training 40k, Online training 12k.......Call 08106244065 for more information.. Get the best GIS training.
Re: ArcGIS Foundational Courses - Official Esri Tutorials by visatex: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
pongwa:
pass the baton to me bro, help my career

I should have known that time. Chai. That Engr. Guy is fvcking good. Mehnnnn. I dull maself. One idiot dey call am scam. Some people no just get sense. I sure say na because of that the Engr guy just excuse himsef for Naitaland stain make e be like say d matter just rest. @mfess....ABI wetin be ya name...na God go punish u ooh. See wetinn u don cause? cry cry

(1) (Reply)

HND To Be Changed To Bachelor Of Technology- JAMB / Postgraduate Screening Test / Gas Cooker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.