Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria - Agriculture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria (50161 Views)

Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Snail Farming Exposed - A Complete Free Guide To Profitable Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
You can create sustainable wealth through agribusiness.
Do agric...it pays
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Happy Sunday!!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
determination and focus are the words for success in agribusiness
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2015
good morning my people. stay connected for more tips that will help your farming business
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
The real deal is agriculture!!!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have large quantity of plantain to sell,kindly contact me .
For plantain farmers only.No middlemen pls.
Thanks
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
You can if you believe and take actions toward your goals.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Go for your dream.
Act now.it can be achieved if you believe and work it out
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
I feel good.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
smiley
Farming is fun.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
You can’t outwit fate by standing on the sidelines placing little side bets about the outcome of life… if you don’t play you can’t win."  – Judith McNaught
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Getting more with less.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
I will be sharing some of my strategies i used in selling some of my produce in the market.

I remember some years back when i sold over 15 acres of water melon and my profit was low,i was infuriated but after some days a farmer friend told me this trick in selling watermelon and since then anytime i farm watermelon,i use the method and have been working for me with good profit

Normally sellers buys watermelon in Cabstar trucks,a very good watermelon sells for #70k/truck but the monetary value of melon the truck will take is more than #300k if each watermelon is sold in the market.

The last time i farm watermelon, i sold each one of them #250 but they are very big.
1month before harvesting,i had meet with dozen of potential buyers and i was able to get a good one ready to buy at my own term.

If you are selling watermelon in the open market,i think this is a good strategy for you.

NOTE: If you are going to be selling each watermelon on your farm,it should be large ( to have a good negotiating power),the last one i sold was twice the size of the normal watermelon in the market.

Farming Tips For Bigger Size Watermelon.

Maintain spacing of 2m*2m.
Spray insecticides every 2weeks.
If you are planting during September or early february add GNLD.

If you are not ready to devote more of your time,watermelon is not for you....you can ask soloxam,he will tell you that.
what's name of the insecticides u used coz I used CYPER FORCE here, still was infected with. Mosaic virus which reshapes the fruits and makes it small in size..
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Daniel058:
what's name of the insecticides u used coz I used CYPER FORCE here, still was infected with. Mosaic virus which reshapes the fruits and makes it small in size..
You can not conclude it was infected with mosaic virus.
I think it was infested by leaves-eating insects when the chemicals were not spray at the right time.
Or perhaps you did not add fertiliser to the melon thereby affecting the leaves and the watermelon balls
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

You can not conclude it was infected with mosaic virus.
I think it was infested by leaves-eating insects when the chemicals were not spray at the right time.
Or perhaps you did not add fertiliser to the melon thereby affecting the leaves and the watermelon balls
I added fertilizer NPK 15:15 on the 10th day after planting , and I think I sprayed the insecticides the following week.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Daniel058:
I added fertilizer NPK 15:15 on the 10th day after planting , and I think I sprayed the insecticides the following week.
Liquid fertilisers are the best (aminoxide or its equivalent),you should have use liquid fertiliser.
At least,watermelon require weekly watering and spraying for it to perform well.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Liquid fertilisers are the best (aminoxide or its equivalent),you should have use liquid fertiliser.
At least,watermelon require weekly watering and spraying for it to perform well.
OK .. thanks, smiley please could you recommend one for me or AMINOXIDE is the name

How about glnd fertilizer?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Nelton(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2015
Pls I am looking for water melon to buy. Whoever is harvesting should please indicate. Thanks.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Daniel058:
OK .. thanks, smiley please could you recommend one for me or AMINOXIDE is the name

How about glnd fertilizer?
Well,gnld is also good but make sure you do not overapply
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nelton:
Pls I am looking for water melon to buy. Whoever is harvesting should please indicate. Thanks.
Where is your location?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2015
There is never a perfect time to start out in agribusiness.
Money,knowledge should not stop you from starting out.
Just start,keep learning and improving and you will definitely get there.
Start anyhow,anywhere and anyway
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Nelton(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Where is your location?
Location is Lagos. Mr. Yusuff I have been sending you whatsapp messages but you ate not responding
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nelton:

Location is Lagos. Mr. Yusuff I have been sending you whatsapp messages but you ate not responding
I don't get your WhatsApp message.
My WhatsApp no is 08164628081 and not the other line.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Get involved to create wealth in the multi billion naira business of agribiz
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
GetGet involved....the right time to start can never be tomorrow but now.
Millions of nigerians will consume food one way or the other; population is increasing at an alarming rate.
Government,individuals are seriously diversifying into agriculture as an alternative to dwindling oil revenue, etc
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Get involved!!!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Well,gnld is also good but make sure you do not overapply
please are on WHATSAPP.. I want to learn more from you. .

Thanks
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Daniel058:
please are on WHATSAPP.. I want to learn more from you. .

Thanks
My WhatsApp 08164628081
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
There will never be the perfect time to start something. Learning and succeeding requires jumping in. It will be scary. It will feel like falling. But taking the leap is the only way to get somewhere significant.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Learn by asking questions both irrelevant and relevant
It shows that you want to learn and improve.
I have seen many people who come for agric training,asking lots of questions and within months,they have started making use of what they learn and getting a better result.
Part of the skill of an agripreneur is learning from people that have achieved what you wanted to do and also learning from your mistakes as well.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2015
Good morning people

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) / Starting A Plantain Farming. / Cockerel Vs. Broiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.