Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria (50301 Views)

Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Snail Farming Exposed - A Complete Free Guide To Profitable Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by OLAMIMO12(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2015
Johnnyessence:
it's around 10-12 months it depend on the type of breed of suckers u used either tissue suckers or elephant giant suckers and d month u start planting d giant suckers .harvesting period do take 10-12 months so one need to be patient and be prayerful happy farming.
Am into vegetables: watermelon, cucumber nd d likes..........just to know what you are harvesting. tnx
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2015
Johnnyessence:
soon bro lesgup i will visit ur farm to discuss some valuable things with u at least i will see some things on what's going on thks for creting d thread here thks. i heard ur base is ogbomosho i will visit ur farm soon.
I will be glad to meet and welcome to my farm the guy that always ask and post lot of questions on my threads.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2015
OLAMIMO12:

Good of great farmer........what are we harvesting this period?
Thanks. Cucumber
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2015
Do plantain farming business and thank me later.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by OLAMIMO12(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2015
Good. It is my area of specialization. ..... wink
Lesgupnigeria:

Thanks. Cucumber
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2015
OLAMIMO12:
Good. It is my area of specialization. ..... wink
Good.
Where is your farm located in Ibadan?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Rightworld(m): 12:56am On May 28, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Do plantain farming business and thank me later.
Bro, I call ur phone tire on Tuesday.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by OLAMIMO12(m): 4:38am On May 28, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Good.
Where is your farm located in Ibadan?
Akufo, Ido LG.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2015
Rightworld:
Bro, I call ur phone tire on Tuesday.
Sorry about that.
Probably i am on the farm where the network is poor.
You can send me message on yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2015
Free consultancy from purchase of fertile land for plantain to planting of hybrid suckers to harvesting and connecting you to buyers are what you will get from me for setting up your plantain farm for you.

20% after-profit sale will be charged after the plantain has been sold to my network of buyers.

Do plantain....it pays
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2015
Go for your dream. It can come to reality.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by daybreak08: 8:55am On May 31, 2015
Improved Cassava Stems are available for sale @N200 per bundle, you will bear cost of transportation by your self, the farms are located at
1) FCT Gwagwalada,
2) Ogun state,around Kila Village along old Ibadan - Abeokuta road just few Km after Omi Adio.
3) Ibadan, Osengere Area, near Asejire
Pls contact. 08029104044 for detail.
Thanks
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2015
daybreak08:
Improved Cassava Stems are available for sale @N200 per bundle, you will bear cost of transportation by your self, the farms are located at
1) FCT Gwagwalada,
2) Ogun state,around Kila Village along old Ibadan - Abeokuta road just few Km after Omi Adio.
3) Ibadan, Osengere Area, near Asejire
Pls contact. 08029104044 for detail.
Thanks
I was trying the number,it was not going through
Do you have any contact apart from the one above?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Stay connected on this thread for info on how to successfully market your agric produce.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Sometimes i wonder why farmers only focus on production and pay less attention to marketing and sales.
Excellent produce with no sale is a.waste of resources,time and effort.

Get more with this thread.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Success does not come to the faint hearted,it comes to the person thats ready to take action and be courageous.
Do plantain business for a continuous source of better revenue.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2015
Do.you have watermelon or cucumber to sell? Call or mail me to connect you with the right buyer.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Great farmer,Great nation
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by OLAMIMO12(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Do.you have watermelon or cucumber to sell?
Call or mail me to connect you with the right buyer.
Alright Sir.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Happy Sunday !!!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Get more done with less with new information in the world of agribusiness. Get your questioms across to me by posting it here or mail me.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Changing the marketing strategies in a changing world.
To be successful in agribusiness, do not follow conventional marketing.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Good morning people!!!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by OforiAlex: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2015
Greetings to you, pls i am a farmer in Ghana and chanced on your lucrative conversations not long ago, i have therefore been following it for a while now.
i am passionately coming aboard the agribusiness train and starting off with a large scale cassava production (over 10 acres). I just want to know if you could assist me with markets in Nigeria. Production tips would also be duly appreciated, thanks.
aoahenkorah@gmail.com
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Agribusiness is the way to prosperity in Nigeria
Venture into it.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2015
@op,your two numbers are not going.please we have business to discuss.very urgent sir.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
@op,your two numbers are not going.please we have business to discuss.very urgent sir.
You can always try my line early in the morning or in the evening.
Probably i am on the farm when you try the numbers as network connection is poor there.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2015
What a day!!!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ahead!!!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Do market research in the area of your business at least once in a week
I will show you how to do that in my next post
Watch out
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2015
The first simple place to start your market research is through the market outlets and market women and men.
Information to know include: where are they buying their produce?
Whom are they buying it from?
How soon do they buy again from farmers after the first buy?
Mode of transporting their produce to market after buyingvfrom the farmer?
And a host of questions to ask
Note: No one will give you all the details to these question if you have not created a relationship with them
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Inspire by the desire of youths to take agriculture into the next level.
Do agric....it pays

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) / Vertical Sack Farming Made Easy / Agric Students At Nnamdi Azikiwe University Kill A Big Python During Farm Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.