Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts (28922 Views)

Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76" / Is Buhari's Gov Scared Of Investigating Obasanjo And Other Presidents?-Seun Kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Forwetinnah: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dragonking:

But GEJ still went to meet IBB for advise and help!!! sad

Isn't Buhari frolicking with OBJ?? The same OBJ that called Buhari all sorts now wants him to be President for his own selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Forwetinnah: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
luvinhubby:
Stating the obvious by Seun Kuti.
The group of ex-generals like IBB, OBJ & GMB that mismanaged our past, jeopardised our present & mortgaged our future are the ones trying to desperatly scuttle the new foundation God is laying for us in Nigeria through GEJ all in the name of change. Change from.what to what, i don't know.

SAY NO TO ANY EX-GENERAL RULING NIGERIA AGAIN.

Thank you!! Some Didirin still shouting GMB after reading Seun's post. .i bet they're as daft as the general they support

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by tommykiwi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jwonder:

Arrogant fools, just like your master buhari.
God forbid! GEJ all the way! Who be Buhari? Abeg oooo! GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN is my man ok.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by mambiyoo(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sometimes am really tempted to believe that democracy is not meant for Africans... undecided
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Infomizer(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
mambiyoo:
Sometimes am really tempted to believe that democracy is not meant for Africans... undecided
I'm usually inclined to come to this conclusion sometimes myself..#Hiss

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Jwonder(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
tommykiwi:
God forbid! GEJ all the way! Who be Buhari? Abeg oooo! GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN is my man ok.

Chop Knucc
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Jwonder(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
tommykiwi:

Chop Knuckle!!! You get mouth.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by zonax(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
vanunu:

He said nothing but the truth, nigerians should stay away from the old guards, whether obasanjo, ibb or buhari. These people are wicked and evil men.
Quite agree with you.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by VellyG(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
maestroferddi:
It is all selfishness on display.

Most of the past leaders are trying to rock the boat simply because they have lost out in the scheme of things.

I shake my head when I hear Obasanjo whine about misgovernance in Nigeria. Was it not Obasanjo who frittered away so much goodwill? A man supremely placed to take Nigeria to the next level but who chose to rule with unmitigated impunity.

Would Nigeria have remained one if democrats did not fight Obasanjo to a standstill over his evil third term agenda?
Remember he made himself petroleum minister for roughly 7years during his tenure. Where is the 16 billion rail project he promised ? I just wonder why some peeps here all of a sudden see him as saint now. With the way its going some day babangida with vie for the seat of presidency and we will wall come out in masse to support him. Recycling of leaders have done no good to the development of this country ..
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by tommykiwi(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jwonder:

Chop Knuckle!!! You get mouth.
Notin do U guy...So hope there is nothing wrong with me now as U said earlier.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Jwonder(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
tommykiwi:
Notin do U guy...So hope there is nothing wrong with me now as U said earlier.

No..You correct!
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Ezemu(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2015
temitemi1:
God bless u for this seun! GEJ till 2019!!!

He is not endorsing any candidate.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by swagwu(m): 12:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Buoyantic:
What's IBB and OBJ
U b olodo labata oo shey u knw?
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by swagwu(m): 12:47am On Jan 07, 2015
vote seun kuti 2015... grin
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Akosbaba(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Fresia01:
i love freedom of information.. u can wake up and say anything....
freedom of speech
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by ommo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
mulante:
Yet Nigerians in 2015 are still begging for that same military intervention in democracy. I think we are experiencing a collective manifestation of the Stockholm Syndrome in this country. We have been held hostage for so long, we do not know what to do with freedom.

Its not the military institution that is to blame but, the men and women who make up the institution and their civilian cohorts. We still have honest, dedicated and professional men and women in the military.

Like you stated above, "Nigerians in 2015 are still begging for that same military intervention in democracy", if can put it this way, "we are left with choosing between a bigger evil and a lesser evil" and my guy, i will gladly choose the lesser evil. Its better to have a certified and well known "uncorrupted" military person than a certified, clueless and most corrupt civilian at the realm of affairs.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by sweetgala(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jwonder:

You need to get your head checked, so the money found in foreign accounts and returned to Nigeria fell from the sky abii.

At the time of his reign it was a rumor , that why I used the past tense. You should have your capacity to read English re-evaluated.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by PenSniper: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
klodike:
Who is seun kuti? Because we here in Kaduna have never heard of him. Is he their driver?

You dont know him because you belong to the old, archaic school.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by klodike(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
PenSniper:

You dont know him because you belong to the old, archaic school.
who is this one? Shey u no get work abi.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by PenSniper: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
klodike:
who is this one? Shey u no get work abi.

I dont belong to the class of those who write warped english on international fora. Those are illiterate people of Buhari's class.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by klodike(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Oga I no get house for England ooh. I be confirm naija man. Btw, can't find the bold word in my oxford dictionary.
PenSniper:

I dont belong to the class of those who write warped english on international fora. Those are illiterate people of Buhari's class.
Re: Seun Kuti Mocks Obasanjo And IBB Over Recent Outbursts by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
mulante:
Yet Nigerians in 2015 are still begging for that same military intervention in democracy. I think we are experiencing a collective manifestation of the Stockholm Syndrome in this country. We have been held hostage for so long, we do not know what to do with freedom.

Bitter truth.
I do have this feelings that Nigerians are suffering from collective amnesia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' And Paul Okoye Strike A Pose Together / Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" / Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.