Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz (4129 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz? / Thread For Single Guyz and Girlz / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by tonte(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2008
infact the whole thing has gotten 2 an alarming state, just yesterday i was talkin 2 a family friend's daughter who was in jss 1 wen i was in ss3 she was just tellin mii of hw she has been transformed and ''seen the light'' and how she now has a ''dirty mind'' wen i told her not 2 go there dat ma mind was 2 x-rated 4 her 2 even think she just excused herself and came cack with a pair of booty shorts, a spaghetti top with nothing under, i was just amazed but i laughed it off cos i remembered d 1st day she came into jss1 as a real small girl, i just told her 2 wait till she is a little older and walked away, but if i wanted 2 have her there it would have been a no long thing issue, i really fear 4 these girls ooo if there is anything we can do 2 help em out sum1 should pls tell mii
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Vanweed: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2008
They are very good at giving blow jobs, biatch!!

And they have very wet and tight pussies for orgasmic sexy ride! I have lotta them hovering around my apartment for some buddha-times culminating in hot hardcore sex. They are also very willing to masturbate for you when they are high on weed and you film for the record. It's all fun with teenage girls, dudes!

Try it out!
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by mecylee(f): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2008
HOLLO, ALL I AM SAYING IS SHAME TO ALL WHO NOT FROUN TO THIS URGLY TREND AND SAY NO TO IT.
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Vanweed: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2008
mecylee:

HOLLO, ALL I AM SAYING ISĀ  SHAME TO ALL WHO NOT FROUN TO THIS URGLY TREND AND SAY NO TO IT.

Hello, All I only have to say is "woe to you for thinking the way you think is the best".

Won't you get off your supercilious holier-than-thou attitude, biatch or risk getting spanked at catapultive angles to regions of sophisticated boredom of no return? Be forewarned, you stiniking biatch!
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Orikinla(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2008
I have noticed and addressed this on this board last month.

Most grown up secondary school girls in Nigeria are also to blame for showing themselves as sex objects for cash!

They are known as Stylee in Lagos.
They love to be seen and laid as young hotties.
When you scold them, they even call you names.
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by Vanweed: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2008
Orikinla:

I have noticed and addressed this on this board last month.

Most grown up secondary school girls in Nigeria are also to blame for showing themselves as sex objects for cash!

They are known as Stylee in Lagos.
They love to be seen and laid as young hotties.
When you scold them, they even call you names.

Look at an addresser! LMAO, If you don't want something, just shut up and do those things you like, mugu!

Once a girl is over 16, she's ripe, dude and if she wants it, give it to her just as she wants it, son!

So get lost and if you suffer from getting laid, go for some dating therapy!!!

besides, when was the last time you had a level 2 chick not even level 6 not to talk of level 10? Big loser here whining!!!!!!
Re: Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz by smooooooth: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2008
Vanweed:

Look at an addresser! LMAO, If you don't want something, just shut up and do those things you like, mugu!

Once a girl is over 16, she's ripe, dude and if she wants it, give it to her just as she wants it, son!

So get lost and if you suffer from getting laid, go for some dating therapy!!!

besides, when was the last time you had a level 2 chick not even level 6 not to talk of level 10? Big loser here whining!!!!!!

this is one reason i hate nurses, they are so careless with their job

now this ''psyco'' has been abandoned by his nurse,and his has missed

his medication once again.

(1) (2)

Black Women Are The Same Everywere, See Jamaica Black Woman Shame / How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal / Cheating Bride Story! What Would You Have Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.