Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Is This Lady Worth It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Lady Worth It (1059 Views)

How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Lady Worth It by omooba38: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2008
I have a wife of 2 years with a son,i recently suspected her of cheating and decided to make sure it was really true.I started communicating with her with a new phone,i acted like her Ex-boyfriend and asked and informed her that i have an xmas gift for her and we should meet up.

I (she thinks her EX) agreed via text message to meet up and i insisted a hotel,i promised to give her 80,000 as a gift but on her way i asked to bring a condom,she agreed with no hesitation at all.

To my amazement she came to the hotel,knocked the door and she met me and the confrontation started,the condom she brought was the same condom that we have at home(unopened)

Now i am at a loss as to what to do,is forgiveness an option here or do you think.

She swore she has never done this before and did not know what got over her.
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ topic

Dump the bitch!
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by omooba38: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2008
I will appreciate the contribution of ladies too,its a feeling no one ever wants to experience
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by Tonyet1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2008
men u don win award for FBI b4?
u see why i say women brain na ****brain
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2008
omooba38:

I will appreciate the contribution of ladies too,its a feeling no one ever wants to experience

I am a lady, dude!
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by omooba38: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2008
Thanks i appreciate your input still waiting for more
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by JustGood(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2008
michelin89:

I am a lady, dude!

perhaps he's seen ur pic tongue
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2008
JustGood:

perhaps he's seen ur pic tongue

Oh shut up!
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by JustGood(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2008
Ok. i will shut up. i wont let him know how unsightly you look and how badly behaved you are
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2008
JustGood:

Ok. i will shut up. i wont let him know how unsightly you look and how badly behaved you are

You are just doing yourself a favor by sparing yourself the label: amebo.

Ohh I am really ungrateful for your gentleness.

F^ck you! cheesy
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by Encomium(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2008
To be frank with you, knowing the weakness of women by men will go along way in saving men the agony or equally heart attack. Almost all women are the same both blacks and whites. I advice you to call a crucial meeting immediately for both families(yours and hers) to safeguard future occurance. Sending her packing or dumping her will never be the best option because of your kids sake.
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by omooba38: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2008
Thanks Encomium

Honestly i still love her but how do i live with that realization
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by LoveAlways(f): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2008
what is this; CSI or something? lol
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by omooba38: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2008
its True TV lol
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by igwe11(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2008
pathetic situation for both of U. It's betterĀ  to remain in doubt than to find out, oh! my poor thing can't finish regrettingĀ  .
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Do whatever comes your mind. sad sad
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2008
my guy, theres no need for no meeting.

the relationship is a rap.
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by slimfine(f): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2009
@poster

you vowed for "better or worst" the day you wifed her up. so this is the "worst" part of the deal. take heart and forgive her beside, is not like you found her shaking another guy cry. it could have happened but it didn't.
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by mohawkchic(f): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2009
~Bet you've asked yourself "what will make her want to cheat over & over again" !! sad Any underlying factors affecting your r/s that you may not be aware of?

~What made you suspicious of her cheating to take the actions you did?
~What made you use The Ex as Bait?
~Do you think given you posed as someone else she would have done the same thing?

~From what you'd said,i suspect your mrs was about to ignite a sexual affair rather than an emotional affair!!-She already put herself in the position to cheat!! - one that you made very clear to her!! She had time to reflect how this affects her family . . she opted for the delibrate act of deception & was caught!!

~Bottom line is If you think you can Trust [/b]her again then its your decision where you r/s is headed! can't say its going to be easy establishing that again but its not Totally Impossible,i suppose if she still values your marraige & family,she'll spend forever trying to make it up to you!!

~Before you make any decisions tho,try bring all doubts to the table,[b]Communication
is Key in a ny r/s!!
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by Akinagirl(f): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2009
I am sorry but, how dumb can this woman be? She cant tell your voice from her ex's voice?
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by SeanT21(f): 4:13am On Jan 04, 2009
Akinagirl:

I am sorry but, how dumb can this woman be? She can't tell your voice from her ex's voice?

He sent her a "text message"!!
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by UNLEASHED(m): 5:31am On Jan 04, 2009
Just let her go, if you forgive, wil you ever forget? No I'm not sure, just imagine you ain't the one at the hotel so that is how her Ex will just do that thing to your wife!!!!
Re: Is This Lady Worth It by ehie007(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2009
my guy ifur story is true, its enough reason for u to divorce her,,, dont worry ur kids will cope, no be to yansh dey back, if u still keep her you will live with doubt of her till the rest of ur life, so i advice you let her go, but she was so dumb sha to fall for ur trick,

take heart man, dats if ur nollwood story is true, grin cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married Soon, But Don't Want To Be A Father So Soon / Cougars Only / How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.