Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt (45235 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by ketiy77: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by focus7: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Op when finish deceiving urself u will wake to the reality of event.
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Adminisher: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
shamecurls:

You dont know Yoruba`s...... If you do, U will know that they all know where they re going cos they re united by language. Cant you see how they delivered Lagos to APC and voted for GEJ as president. GEJ wonr win one western state. If u re familiar with Yoruba people, u will understand. They re exceptionally brilliant people.

I am a Yoruba from Osun State. The Yorubas had good reasons to vote Jonathan in 2011 and better reasons o vote him out in 2015. What they hate most is people stealing in government especially if they not doing the stealing themselves. In Ondo/Ekiti, take Obj and his Fasawe, Are Babalola friends in one basket and then the Falanas of this world and other social welfare leaning activists and what you get is a cooperation of groups opposed to Jona' s perceived gov t of the rich, for the rich. The only negative that Buhari has on his side is Tinubu who is deeply distrusted there.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by 100Cents: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
agarawu23:
huh

long live JONATHAN .

crowd or no crowd tongue , na JONATHAN we want cool

Thanks bros...
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Doyin2(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
muh4lyf:
Chai! You are a big liar.... You snaped an empty stadium when even the campaign was over.... You simply don't love Nigeria... Your write up shows that you are a TANOID,APC should field tambuwa so that GEJ would have it all easy.... You and your boss GEJ have failed... God bless Nigeria...

The guy should be banned from Nairaland for life!

I also watched it on channels TV.

Even MEND is aware of GEJ and his campaign team of misinformation and propaganda!What a shame!

#NextmonthisFebuhari
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by shamecurls(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
The reality will dawn on so many when GMB is declared the winner of the FEBuari 2015 election.

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Jarus(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
DeejayTafari:
I am not supportin buhari or GEJ, m just an observer and from what I observed today, APC would have stood a better chance with Tambuwal.

Better chance where? In Rivers only?
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by tonte(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
you watched on news track for a few mins, and you want anyone to believe you over somebody who was actually there?

NgeneUkwenu:
Which stadium? This one am watching in Channel Newstrack? I understand how you pdpians feel! You lots thought Buhari would not gather enough crowd to welcome him, but you were all disgraced as you even confirmed the stadium was filled to brim. Now it's all because of Amaechi, the same person you people said could not fill the stadium the last time a rally was held there! Yeye people!
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Bobo121(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Anytime there is a political gathering,90% of the people there are paid, the other 10% stay close the venue used.
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by greatseed: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
agarawu23:
huh

long live buhari

crowd or no crowd tongue , na buhari we want cool
. Don't mind the Op...I saw d rally on channels TV and as @d time buhari was speaking...d crowd was massive both d sitting and standing......I think d Op snapped d pics b4 d rally started or after It ended....Naija needs change!!!
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by shamecurls(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
tonte:
you watched on news track for a few mins, and you want anyone to believe you over somebody who was actually there?

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Horizona001(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
EasternLeopard:

You got it wrong

NE is full of Christians a range between 40%-60% which is almost half if not 50%

NC is full of Christians a range between 50%-70% which is half if not above half

NW is about 10% Christians

The North votes based on religion

I believe Most SW are now rethinking voting a Buhari who is now seen as an illiterate

The fact is lots of educated SW won't vote Buhari due to the certificate scandal

i don't like quoting someone but just have to correct this notion that North vote for religion.

There is never a time Christians in the North suffered so much casualty than GEJ regime as commander in Chief.
what has GEJ done for we the Christians in the North?
stop using Religion and Education to cover up the mess GEJ has done to this Nation in 6 good years.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by onatisi(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin grin grin by the time the presidential election results are released,buhari will regret the day he joined apc and he will hate tinubu to the core .

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Adminisher: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
EasternLeopard:

You got it wrong

NE is full of Christians a range between 40%-60% which is almost half if not 50%

NC is full of Christians a range between 50%-70% which is half if not above half

I believe Most SW are now rethinking voting a Buhari who is now seen as an illiterate

The fact is lots of educated SW won't vote Buhari due to the certificate scandal

This is the simplistic argument that is making Jonathan lose elections. Who told you Christians are voting against Buhari?. The Northern CAN has been knocking Jonathan for months. Buhari has an RCCG top member as VP. Christians in the north don't like Jonathan at all they are mainly cowed by the religious dimensions of the Boko Haram bombings. The mist important thing they want from gov t is effective action to stop the insecurity and Uncle Jona has either bungled it or deliberately set things up to reap political gains which have now backfired. Also tribalism trumps religion and a northerner wants his brother in office fjnalky after 16 years. Above all people want Change and that is not even dependent on performance, PDP has held the baton for too long.

On Buhari' s illiteracy only a half exposed young easterner below the age of 40 will call Buhari an illiterate. He was our head of state when I was in university. Student unionists used to accost him during visits and he takes them aside and debates them for hours. Yorubas know Buhari very well and are amused at all the illiteracy noise.
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
donphilopus:

APC would have stood a better chance in Rivers State if they had presented Tambuwal, not the entire Nigeria. Can Tambuwal garner 5% of the votes Buhari would be able to garner in the North?! Or do you think Presidential Election is won in Rivers State alone?!
Hmm!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by abdulll6afh(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Please p d p before you talk nonses OR lie make sure you are not the only peoples present in that stadium. Why are you using social media to spreed lies Rivers state would not make buhari to win or to lose election. And please go and check the last sencus that held duaring obasanjo and see how many people are in the north and how many state are their in the north. You wil see that rivers state is nothing and I stil telling you to go CHeck the population of northern state and southern state so wether rivers vote buhari or not he will win
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=shamecurls post=29558696][/quote]

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by muh4lyf(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Doyin2:

The guy should be banned from Nairaland for life!

I also watched it on channels TV.

Even MEND is aware of GEJ and his campaign team of misinformation and propaganda!What a shame!

#NextmonthisFebuhari
Our vote is our power.
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Doyin2(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
greatseed:
. Don't mind the Op...I saw d rally on channels TV and as @d time buhari was speaking...d crowd was massive both d sitting and standing......I think d Op snapped d pics b4 d rally started or after It ended....Naija needs change!!!

#NextMonthIsFebuhari
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by salihu2nic: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
DeejayTafari:
I am not supportin buhari or GEJ, m just an observer and from what I observed today, APC would have stood a better chance with Tambuwal.
Did I get u right? Stood a better chance in Rivers.......yes.
But in political mathematics, there are certain figures u can't claim. The good part of it is that they are negligible figure.
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by baba4ke007: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
Gej vs gbm to me both don't deserve a second chance but Nigerians have been given to choose between a clueless and corrupt leader and a tribalistic and a religious fanatic the choice is yours

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by nijanigga: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
DeejayTafari:
Today was the flag off campaign in Port Harcourt for General Buhari presidential ambition..... Rivers people love their governor, how can 1 explain the standing ovation he received wen he mounted the podium to speak to the crowd. The moment his voice came over the speakers, everyone jumped from their seats nd ran onto the field to have a view of the governor nd wen he finished speaking people began to leave the staduim in throngs, nt even caring that buhari hadn't spoken. My deductions from the rally today- For Buhari to win the presidential election will be like a camel passing through a needle, its was very obvious, it didn't matter that the stadium was filled to the brim buhari still spoke to empty seats save his hausa brothers that stood by him close to the podium... Even tambuwal drew more shouts when his name was called than him.
some Nigerians don't have simple sense. I ask the question is Amechi contesting for office? Rivers people are not dumb like this quack observer.
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by tola9ja: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
VOTE NOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by makhez019(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari is too old to lead dis nation, atiku wld ve bin ideal for apc.
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by makhez019(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari fanz just be feeling like deh ve won, lol remember only a minute number of naija are on internet, so infinitesimal dat it cannot make a change. Wake up to reality and go from door to door cos dose re d people dat will vote and stopp playing card on d internet tinking buhari iz gonna win. Both re foolish, abi buhari weh say he go jail corrupt people go fit jail tinubu, d most notorious criminal of all time. Make we no deceive ourselves if he jail every thief and tinubu no go jail hez done nufin, cos tinubu alone is far richer dan all d thieves in naija.
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by baba4ke007: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
shamecurls:
The reality will dawn on so many when GMB is declared the winner of the FEBuari 2015 election.
giving Edo and rivers to apc because day have apc Governors and then giving Niger and kaduna to apc even when they have pdp Governors just open up your mind

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by eligibility: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Firefire:
we know that the human being called Buhari is a time waster grin

The unproductive calibre will never see good in a man of substance. GMB is the voice of the masses come 2015.
The haters will run away on February 14th.
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by eligibility: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2015
makhez019:
Buhari fanz just be feeling like deh ve won, lol remember only a minute number of naija are on internet, so infinitesimal dat it cannot make a change. Wake up to reality and go from door to door cos dose re d people dat will vote and stopp playing card on d internet tinking buhari iz gonna win. Both re foolish, abi buhari weh say he go jail corrupt people go fit jail tinubu, d most notorious criminal of all time. Make we no deceive ourselves if he jail every thief and tinubu no go jail hez done nufin, cos tinubu alone is far richer dan all d thieves in naija.

How can you compare a military dispensation to civilian regime? If you don't understand certain thing try to verify as well. Was it a crime then to jail the embezlers ?
GMB is the choice of GOD come February 2015.
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Phillfree(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Bad belle, if the camel no fit pass through the needle, the needle will pass through the camel.
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2015
EasternLeopard:

You got it wrong

all I know is that Jonathan will still lose ekiti (the only SW state under PDP)
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by onatisi(m): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2015
makhez019:
pdp will never allow atiku to get apc ticket. He is the only opposition candidate that can cause pdp serious problems. And believe me ,the only reason pdp will not rock the apc team is because they don't want buhari to be dropped and atiku given the ticket. Atiku still has a very bright chance of becoming nigeria president in future, but he himself know by now that such a dream can never be actualised in apc,because apc can and will never win the presidency ,he will move back to pdp,by 2019 atiku will be among the top 10strongest politicians .Buhari is the easiest and dumbeest candidate for pdp to beat any day. this year presidential result will shock everyone and it will leave buhari and apc in shock. By the time the whole election is over ,hardly will apc have 5 states remaining . Just wait and see .
Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by eligibility: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2015
makhez019:

Obasanjo was older than GMB while in office and Jimmy Carter of US was also older than him. What is your stress? GMB is more stronger than your clueless 57 yrs old zoologist .
CHANGE IS INEXCUSABLE !!!
CHANGE IS INEXORABLE !!!
GMB IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT COME FEBRUARY 14TH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow / Google Celebrates Nigeria @ 56 / Police Statement On The Situation On Lagos Island.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.