Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt (45206 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Today was the flag off campaign in Port Harcourt for General Buhari presidential ambition..... Rivers people love their governor, how can 1 explain the standing ovation he received wen he mounted the podium to speak to the crowd. The moment his voice came over the speakers, everyone jumped from their seats nd ran onto the field to have a view of the governor nd wen he finished speaking people began to leave the staduim in throngs, nt even caring that buhari hadn't spoken. My deductions from the rally today- For Buhari to win the presidential election will be like a camel passing through a needle, its was very obvious, it didn't matter that the stadium was filled to the brim buhari still spoke to empty seats save his hausa brothers that stood by him close to the podium... Even tambuwal drew more shouts when his name was called than him.

62 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by alabiyemmy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
are you serious? Do you want them to cut off your head?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Firefire(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
we know that the human being called Buhari is a time waster grin

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by agarawu23(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
huh

long live buhari

crowd or no crowd tongue , na buhari we want cool

179 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by agarawu23(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
DeejayTafari:
Today was the flag off campaign in Port Harcourt for General Buhari presidential ambition.... I got there very early in the morning so I could sit and observe the happnings in the stadium. Rivers people love their governor, how can 1 explain the standing ovation he received wen he mounted the podium to speak to the crowd. The moment his voice came over the speakers, everyone jumped from their seats nd ran onto the field to have a view of the governor nd wen he finished speaking people began to leave the staduim in throngs, nt even caring that buhari hadn't spoken. My deductions from the rally today- [s]For Buhari to win the presidential election will be like a camel passing through a needle, its was very obvious, it didn't matter that the stadium was filled to the brim buhari still spoke to empty seats save his hausa brothers that stood by him close to the podium... Even tambuwal drew more shouts when his name was called than him[/s].

which side are u exactly undecided

Buhari till all of una get sense cool

285 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
At least they would not say Buhari didnt campaign in the South South

Jonathan is expected to win Rivers anyway so no news there

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
alabiyemmy:
are you serious? Do you want them to cut off your head?
I am not supportin buhari or GEJ, m just an observer and from what I observed today, APC would have stood a better chance with Tambuwal.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by agarawu23(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
DeejayTafari:
I am not supportin buhari or GEJ, m just an observer and from what I[b] observed[/b] today, APC would have stood a better chance with Tambuwal.

while u kept observing we are praying for buhari to be our next president cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dont forget to observe n watch gej leaving aso rock

220 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Firefire(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
DeejayTafari:
I am not supportin buhari or GEJ, m just an observer and from what I observed today, APC would have stood a better chance with Tambuwal.

APC missed the track presenting a serial failure and a one time coup plotter undecided

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by donphilopus: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
DeejayTafari:

APC would have stood a better chance in Rivers State if they had presented Tambuwal, not the entire Nigeria. Can Tambuwal garner 5% of the votes Buhari would be able to garner in the North?! Or do you think Presidential Election is won in Rivers State alone?!

260 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
One thing I am certain of is the fact that Buhari will lose the Presidential election. The noise is louder now because he now represent ACN,CPC, ANPP and Ameachi put together. There wont be much difference in the Pattern of votes, except the fact that Buhari will now have the ACN,ANPP,CPC and 30% of Rivers votes which put together wont be up to GEJ votes

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by henrysam(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
agarawu23:

while u kept observing we are praying for buhari to be our next president cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dont forget to observe n watch gej leaving aso rock
Continue to decieve yourself

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by doctokwus: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
So you have used pH to conclude GMB wud lose?Your reasoning is really outstanding. Will you compare d reception GMB got in pH to that GEJ wud get in Kano?
Again if u agree amaechi is so loved by Rivers people, how can they abandon what he supports?
There is no nid anyone hiding any longer op,everyone shud take an open stand now and its obvious u don't wish GMB wins,not based on any well thought out conclusions from what happened in pH today.Well on Feb 15,we know those that wud cry and I assure u it definitely cannot be buhari.D numbers are starkly against GEJ.Its buhari's election to lose and u can take that to the bank.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by donphilopus: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Firefire:

APC missed the track presenting a serial failure and a one time coup plotter undecided

You're not always making sense. Dunno why. We'll know who the failure is come February!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by ricsman(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
those dat left their seat are mainly those dat don't know their route hence looking for their vehicle bf d final speaker n to avoid stepped. yes its true d people love their governor hence will vote for who he says they should vote. so pack well PDP brothers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
donphilopus:

APC would have stood a better chance in Rivers State if they had presented Tambuwal, not the entire Nigeria. Can Tambuwal garner 5% of the votes Buhari would be able to garner in the North?! Or do you think Presidential Election is won in Rivers State alone?!
Your own thoughts...

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
And one silly mod will move this senseless thread filled with lies to the front page.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
ricsman:
those dat left their seat are mainly those dat don't know their route hence looking for their vehicle bf d final speaker n to avoid stepped. yes its true d people love their governor hence will vote for who he says they should vote. so pack well PDP brothers
Is that what you think??

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by publisher(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Choi...OP, u wan kill APC fans?

12 Likes

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by agarawu23(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
henrysam:

Continue to decieve yourself

yes! if your own God is a deceiver, mine is not cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Firefire(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
[s]
eighTHREAD:
And one silly mod will move this senseless thread filled with lies to the front page.
[/s]

APC habit of "abuse of freedom of speech" undecided

23 Likes

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
donphilopus:

Now this is the real deal! Buhari being used as a Presidential candidate of the APC is not because he will perform or is he credible, the reason why he is APC candidate is because of the 12Million fantasy votes and Tinubu who is desperately in need of power from the central is playing the game perfectly. The VP candidate will definitely step down if by miracle Buhari wins, even though the chance of such miracle happening is Zero

14 Likes

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by publisher(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2015

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
DeejayTafari:

Historical revisionism....

You talk as if it is only the votes of Rivers state that will be used to determine who wins the Presidency

APC as well as PDP knows their catchment regions and area of strenght..........since time immemorial,APC knows that for the coming 2015 Presidential Elections, The South-East and the South-South are locked down for PDP while North-West and North-East are locked down for APC

The South-West from the look of things is leaning 70-30 towards APC,i have series of personal experience and testimonies to support my assertion

North-Central will be split 60-40.......Niger,Kogi,Kwara,Nassarawa,FCT will vote APC while Benue,Plateau might go PDP

The job of APC in SE and SS is to ensure that humongous rigging are not perpetrated as is the norm in those two regions.......while banking on the End-time political anger of the Northerners and Corruption-hating disposition of the South-Westerners to deliver the votes that will send GEJ back to Otuoke via the Atlantic Ocean where he will be hosted to a grand-reception and home-coming with everybody chanting NUA oooooo

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by donphilopus: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ozin:

Now this is the real deal! Buhari being used as a Presidential candidate of the APC is not because he will perform or is he credible, the reason why he is APC candidate is because of the 12Million fantasy votes and Tinubu who is desperately in need of power from the central is playing the game perfectly. The VP candidate will definitely step down if by miracle Buhari wins, even though the chance of such miracle happening is Zero

Brainwashed. Stop the character assassination and tell us your achievements and what you intend to do 'if' voted in again. PDP has lost it already!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by Firefire(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
At least they would not say Buhari didnt campaign in the South South

Jonathan is expected to win Rivers anyway so no news there

Jonathan shall surely win the election no doubt.

Haters, follow the part of honor

G n D

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
beopened:

Historical revisionism....

You talk as if it is only the votes of Rivers state that will be used to determine who wins the Presidency

APC as well as PDP knows their catchment regions and area of strenght..........since time immemorial,APC knows that for the coming 2015 Presidential Elections, The South-East and the South-South are locked down for PDP while North-West and North-East are locked down for APC

The South-West from the look of things is leaning 70-30 towards APC,i have series of personal experience and testimonies to support my assertion

North-Central will be split 60-40.......Niger,Kogi,Kwara,Nassarawa,FCT will vote APC while Benue,Plateau might go PDP

The job of APC in SE and SS is to ensure that humongous rigging are not perpetrated as is the norm in those two regions.......while banking on the End-time political anger of the Northerners and Corruption-hating disposition of the South-Westerners to deliver the votes that will send GEJ back to Otuoke via the Atlantic Ocean where he will be hosted to a grand-reception and home-coming with everybody chanting NUA oooooo

Well said

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Which stadium? This one am watching in Channel Newstrack? I understand how you pdpians feel! You lots thought Buhari would not gather enough crowd to welcome him, but you were all disgraced as you even confirmed the stadium was filled to brim. Now it's all because of Amaechi, the same person you people said could not fill the stadium the last time a rally was held there! Yeye people!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt by EasternLeopard: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin

APC got it wrong when they presented a Northerner knowing fully well the SS wants a fair taste of power.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow / Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.