Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. (6807 Views)

Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / Top Ten Strangest Thing Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by ucheokpara100(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
I will make it simple. Women like us to force them to have sex with them when it's only you and her in the room but they find it difficult to accept it, even when you attempt to do it they will still say ''no, stop, i dont want'' but the truth is they will be very happy if you can be able to do it. NB. Iam not talking of Rape. rape is different from what i'm talkin about, iam jst enlightening those of u who are just starting because i know it's not easy to start the dance from today i release you to explore go ahead because they are with you.

3 Likes

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by iceberylin(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ggrin come and comfarm this..biko grin

1 Like

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by ucheokpara100(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
This is when i will know if Nairaland babes are telling us d truth. i know is hard but we need truth here
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
what am I doing here? Supermartins come carry me comot here.
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
brito:
what am I doing here? Supermartins come carry me comot here.
U can carry ursef biko..i no dey too strong..bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
And this is the best research you were able to come up with':|

its really a million miles away to front page...

3 Likes

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Beamborla(f): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
What?
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
This z how u know upcoming rapists!
#NoOffense!! angry

8 Likes

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by WOruGunu(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
In ladies voice.
Stoooppp
Stoooop
Wot are u doing?
I don't like it stop shocked
Do u want to force me (her panties already down)
Do want to Rape me?
Ohh ohh y re u doing dis?
Yeaaaaaa
Hmmmmmm
Ooooooooo
Hmmmmmmmmwaoooo
lol
LADIES prove me wrong

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by ucheokpara100(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
WOruGunu:
In ladies voice.
Stoooppp
Stoooop
Wot are u doing?
I don't like it stop shocked
Do u want to force me (her panties already down)
Do want to Rape me?
Ohh ohh y re u doing dis?
Yeaaaaaa
Hmmmmmm
Ooooooooo
Hmmmmmmmmwaoooo
lol
LADIES prove me wrong
hahahahhahahahaha, this is d truth man, this peopl pretends alot.

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
you guys are just 21 century rapists!!! you should be ashamed of this nonsense immorality. what is the OP now feeling like?he's happy as he strolls to hell with many he has deceived? cool

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by seankafor(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
i knw of many girls who have forced me to have sex with them.
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by ucheokpara100(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you guys are just 21 century rapists!!! you should be ashamed of this nonsense immorality. what is the OP now feeling like?he's happy as he strolls to hell with many he has deceived? cool
can u name just one person u know who has been 2 hell b4. why have u peopl allow this con men 2 brainwash u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
ucheokpara100:
can u name just one person u know who has been 2 hell b4. why have u peopl allow this con men 2 brainwash u.
hell is a place of no-return. if you are an atheist just identify cos I don't argue with objects. I only make my points to humans that have the ability to understand.

CON MEN!!!WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!!! PLEASE COME AND BRAINWASH US AFRESH!!IT IS SWEET!!! DON'T FORGET TO USE BLEACH TO SHINE US THIS TIME!

NB; I believe in God forever!!!

1 Like

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Really
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by DaKing008: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Omavik:
Really
Can you prove him wrong?
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
DaKing008:

Can you prove him wrong?
Sorry,, i cnt prove him wrng or right...
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hmmm, next generation of rapist being cultivated on this thread, with the OP supplying the manure, watering and loving care, chai!

Next they'll be in front of a Judge answering to rape charges, trying to form innocent:

[img]http://media0./media/53WyToHvyBUSQ/200_s.gif[/img]

When the judge asks you, "Did she say Yes or No?"

Then you can tell him, some guy on nairaland web site said when a girl says no, she means yes.

and the rest as they say, would be history...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by ucheokpara100(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
shadowgwalker:
hell is a place of no-return. if you are an atheist just identify cos I don't argue with objects. I only make my points to humans that have the ability to understand.

CON MEN!!!WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!!! PLEASE COME AND BRAINWASH US AFRESH!!IT IS SWEET!!! DON'T FORGET TO USE BLEACH TO SHINE US THIS TIME!

NB; I believe in God forever!!!
what of u thatz a walkingshadow u exist in the spirit cant u tell us whatz hapening their? cant u tell if hell is their or not.
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by heroarams(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
As the old saying goes " if you knack her apako wella she no go disrespect you in public"

Sorry what was the Op talking about??

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by 100Cents: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
When she coming to your house, she texts you, " No Sex "...

Ok nah..
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by ggrin(f): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
iceberylin:
Ggrin come and comfarm this..biko grin
grin
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by benkings(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This z how u know upcoming rapists!
#NoOffense!! angry
its true, stop pretending and I know u are so guilty of it tongue
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by PietroRico(m): 2:34am On Jan 07, 2015
In M.I's voice
Na so raipe dey start undecided
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 07, 2015
Beamborla:
What?
Op said sex is what you guys need most, but u pple people dont have the gut to say it out, even when the p*ssy is wet and the clit swollen. But thank to my babe, as the thing the hungry am , she de whisper to my ear "baby come and do it" and without no hesitation i blast her like is my last day grin

3 Likes

Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by wheesin(m): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2015
I smell RAPE !!!!
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by ucheokpara100(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2015
crazysaint:
Op said sex is what you guys need most, but u pple people dont have the gut to say it out, even when the p*ssy is wet and the clit swollen. But thank to my babe, as the thing the hungry am , she de whisper to my ear "baby come and do it" and without no hesitation i blast her like is my last day grin
thank u my man this are peopl who undastnds what we are talkin about i dnt knw hw peopl are comin up with rape here.
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2015
ucheokpara100:
Shut Up!
You tryna say there is no hell?
Brother, who deceived you?
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by ucheokpara100(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Shut Up!
You tryna say there is no hell?
Brother, who deceived you?
i see u are very very sure of hell, thtz y u allow ur fellow human 2 milk u dry because u dnt wnt to go their what of me thatz ready 2 go their com and show me d place, now let me ask u, a man who who collects evrybody's money with d name of God and use it to buy jet where is he goin?
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 07, 2015
ucheokpara100:
i see u are very very sure of hell, thtz y u allow ur fellow human 2 milk u dry because u dnt wnt to go their what of me thatz ready 2 go their com and show me d place, now let me ask u, a man who who collects evrybody's money with d name of God and use it to buy jet where is he goin?
That I cannot answer, buh bro you've never studied the scriptures?
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by Beamborla(f): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2015
crazysaint:
I beg to differ, pls. My NO is NO while my YES does not always mean YES
Re: One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. by immortalvoices(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Beamborla:

I beg to differ, pls. My NO is NO while my YES does not always mean YES

U will have a problem soon with the embolden word hian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm / Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / 5 Things To Know About Using Postinor 2 After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.