Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Dont Know If I Love My Galfrnd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Know If I Love My Galfrnd (536 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married / L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Know If I Love My Galfrnd by pich4real(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
well we av been dating for a while until she sent me a mesage saying she can't love me d way I do, was hrt broken and I made her understood dat we cud go thru dis togeda, like spending more time, going out, I actually promised her all these, I asked if there was anoda guy but she said no, she didn't say much apart from she was not free wit me, but I thought for a while nd I knew we spent some private time tgeda but atimes lectures cud deprive us,I asked her if she wanted to stay wit me cos I promised to let her go if she didn't want to stay, she@ didn't say yes or no and I was like see me see wahala, I kept away from her for like a month while my calls nd messages reduced, one day she sent me a message dat she needed my help on an assignment, Dat evening we met in class and while I was teachin her she was scratching her body all over and becomin restless as if d seat was hot,I asked if she was ok and she said yes, wen I was done I didn't say much to her den I left.After a month and some wks I sent her a message saying I missed her after she had left me and she replied and said she didn't leave, I replied and said she was becoming strange as if some tin went wrong, she replied and said ntin went wrong ,I was confused cos everything was like a puzzle, but d truth is dat I don't even know if I love her again or to hold her or let her go ,recently she sent me a compliment message, but b4 I cud read it her call came in, we still communicate well after after I called her and begged for not being sensitive enough,, pls guys wats ur opinion, but b4 d inflow of criticism, bullet and missiles I don't take shots cos I got my bulletproof on
Re: Dont Know If I Love My Galfrnd by Sunkyphil(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
fear ladies weneva u ask wats wrong and u get a reply dat like nothing but their is change in her behaviour just no that anoda guy is in the picture
Re: Dont Know If I Love My Galfrnd by Oluwatosean(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sorry for asking buh shey u don bleep her?

2 Likes

Re: Dont Know If I Love My Galfrnd by IrinaDeverenko(f): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
That gal is confused on whom to choice,she have two guys standing before her and she have no clue on whom to choice and whom to drop.She might have though of dropping you and lata knw the right one to choice. Or she really what to go into full time double dating so be wise ok!!
Re: Dont Know If I Love My Galfrnd by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Op and mods and NLs make una nö vex o grin

Join Our Whatsapp Guitar Group

https://www.nairaland.com/2079409/join-whatsapp-guitar-group

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: A Woman Raped Online / In Need Of Opinion / Readers:on Wedding Day Confessed To Hv Slept With Your Bestie,wat Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.