Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Women Are So Wicked! :'( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are So Wicked! :'( (6626 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Gflat: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Why do women act this way? It is so annoying and stup**id!! angry

So i met a girl(very beautiful and classy) we got plans for a date at a restaurant and we hooked up. Mehn...it felt so awesome spending the night with her wink

***fast forward***

We fixed another date which will be at my place. So i made some plans for just the two of us.

*i bought fuel in my generator(in case these animals start their rubbish )

*i cooked my best meal which was fried rice with turkey and sliced gizzard (mehn,i almost burnt the kitchen while making this embarassed)

*i kept my television in my pal's room(so she wouldn't start with "i wanna watch a movie :p) and if she asked about it, i'll tell her it developed a lil problem wink

*i connected my laptop to the home theater and played my "track-down playlist" (i only play the songs in here whenever i want a lady to fall into the mood with me...songs like "let her go by passenger" dehm this feels good! wink)

*i bought some flowers and set it in a glass jug then placed it on my center table. (yeah,it is romantic..you know, when you take a flower and use it to play on her chest wink)

Infact i switched on my "fragment candle" and the room looked just too perfect! cheesy

She called my by 7pm and told me she's at my junction...then i started playing the playlist and set the candles on(so things will set-up before we get into the room wink)

As i was rushing down to the junction to pick her, i kept hearing the song "stay with me" by smith playing in my mind...everything was moving like slow motion...the breeze was blowing gently and calm i could feel my very skin touching hers. I could see her smiles...i could her her calling my name in a sexy way OMG! smiley

But the song playing in my mind immediately crashed when i saw her walking towards me with two of her friends cry

They are presently in my room now eating my "struggle" and shaking their bumbum to "in my bed" by wizkid cry ...furck this i need a gun!! angry

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by elantraceey(f): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
wow, i just love that girl grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Trendy247: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
lol
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Misogynist2014(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
They call them 'bodyguards'. cheesy They are wiser now.wink

5 Likes

Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by sweettease(f): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin grin grin
She was one step ahead

3 Likes

Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by priscaoge(f): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Op I saw this on fcbk undecided undecided
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Smart girl!
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Kendellchu: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hahahhahahahhaahh ...........
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
What is annoying and stupid is implying that my mum and sisters are wicked when you have no idea who they are.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Gflat: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
Y'all are wicked!!! cry
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Gflat: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
priscaoge:
Op I saw this on fcbk undecided undecided

Show me the link to the Post or Hold it!! angry
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Shawl001(m): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Gflat:
Why do women act this way? It is so annoying and stup**id!! angry

So i met a girl(very beautiful and classy) we got plans for a date at a restaurant and we hooked up. Mehn...it felt so awesome spending the night with her wink

***fast forward***

We fixed another date which will be at my place. So i made some plans for just the two of us.

*i bought fuel in my generator(in case these animals start their rubbish )

*i cooked my best meal which was fried rice with turkey and sliced gizzard (mehn,i almost burnt the kitchen while making this embarassed)

*i kept my television in my pal's room(so she wouldn't start with "i wanna watch a movie :p) and if she asked about it, i'll tell her it developed a lil problem wink

*i connected my laptop to the home theater and played my "track-down playlist" (i only play the songs in here whenever i want a lady to fall into the mood with me...songs like "let her go by passenger" dehm this feels good! wink)

*i bought some flowers and set it in a glass jug then placed it on my center table. (yeah,it is romantic..you know, when you take a flower and use it to play on her chest wink)

Infact i switched on my "fragment candle" and the room looked just too perfect! cheesy

She called my by 7pm and told me she's at my junction...then i started playing the playlist and set the candles on(so things will set-up before we get into the room wink)

As i was rushing down to the junction to pick her, i kept hearing the song "stay with me" by smith playing in my mind...everything was moving like slow motion...the breeze was blowing gently and calm i could feel my very skin touching hers. I could see her smiles...i could her her calling my name in a sexy way OMG! smiley

But the song playing in my mind immediately crashed when i saw her walking towards me with two of her friends cry

They are presently in my room now eating my "struggle" and shaking their bumbum to "in my bed" by wizkid cry ...furck this i need a gun!! angry
. Choii..ladies ehn... Na big time Bleep up b dat ooh...lol# i sympathize with you.
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by dechandel(f): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
God bless that girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Smart gurl grin
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by demelza: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Women and 419 grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by dudesexy1111(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lol dat big fvckup man
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by mencade4: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
dechandel:
God bless that girl cheesy
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Tallesty1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
kristina1:
Smart girl!
Is that what you call smart?

No lady can try that shit with me, I will simply phone two of my friends and we will share them.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Missmossy(f): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hahaha plans gone sour grin cheesy
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Is that what you call smart?

No lady can try that shit with me, I will simply phone two of my friends and we will share them.
Haahaa,lmao grin.....bad guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
should i borrow u one. undecided
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Three some things.

1 Like

Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Forzap: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Damn grin
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lol,y d rush,calm down naa if she likes you,you go yansh her dieeee.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Dotwillis1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
2 of ha fwndz? Like seriously? ..how old is she?
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by dudesexy1111(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol,y d rush,calm down naa if she likes you,you go yansh her dieeee.
hmm yash am dieee.... I salute oooo
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by LaurelP(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
U no get friends?
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
dudesexy1111:
hmm yash am dieee.... I salute oooo
lmao#true talk!
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by dechandel(f): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by dudesexy1111(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao#true talk!
grin[
Re: Women Are So Wicked! :'( by Icekeeng(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
For her mind she wise abi?? Well OP there's nothing you can do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of A Lady Unhappy look At This Couple Kissing At A Wedding / Guy Pictured Pressing A Lady’s Bóóbs Like Pure Water (watch Video) / (PHOTOS) Sexy Pics Of Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.