Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner (723 Views)

How Would You Like To Meet Your Dream Partner / Qaulities Of Your Dream Partner / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by yungchop: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Imagine after dating for about 3-5 years and you feel its time to tie the knot, then suddenly your parents are against the union and you know about this belief that a marriage without the parents blessing will never last.. What will you do?? Go on with the marriage? Or obey your parents and sacrifice the love?? cheesy
Re: What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by Emmatdayo(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
I'll Just follow wat they want
Re: What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by valmunich(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
Elope...

Just elope... cool
Re: What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by temitemi1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Is what I want n not what they want, is my life n nt their life, my future n nt their future...
Re: What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
It depends on their reasons

1 Like

Re: What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by DopeAngel(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
yungchop:
Imagine after dating for about 3-5 years and you feel its time to tie the knot, then suddenly your parents are against the union and you know about this belief that a marriage without the parents blessing will never last.. What will you do?? Go on with the marriage? Or obey your parents and sacrifice the love?? cheesy
go on with the marriage
Re: What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Very tough issue o. I have since decided that my parents won't dictate who my marriage partner wil be unless their reason is super compelling.

1 Like

Re: What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Op and mods and NLs make una nö vex o grin

Join Our Whatsapp Guitar Group

https://www.nairaland.com/2079409/join-whatsapp-guitar-group
Re: What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by Beesluv: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Let them tell you the exact reason 1st
Re: What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
i will listen to them. Dey must have their reasons. i will pray to God if their reasons are not genuine. With God by my side they will even sponsor the wedding

1 Like

Re: What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by Tallesty1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
valmunich:
Elope...

Just elope... cool
lols.....

Check your mail
Re: What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by valmunich(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
lols.....

Check your mail
I've replied
Re: What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
Give that partner red card

(1) (Reply)

New Discovery !!! We Now Have Two Types Of prostitution! / Is It Love Or Lust? / Why Do Love Rate Reduce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.