Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office (21497 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Candyrain:

You are just so impossible to convince. You said Buhari went for "The Military Education Level 1 Programs" which lasted for 10months between 1979-1980 and that on completion of this program, Students may earn a Master’s degree in Strategic Studies. In other words Buhari earned a Master's degree in Strategic Studies. But the link you posted http://www.carlisle.army.mil/history.htm said

"New security challenges emerged with the fall of the Soviet Union and the information revolution of the 1990s. The Army War College curriculum evolved to focus on the strategic level of war. The college transformed from a military school preparing officers to work on the Army staff to a graduate-level college, accredited to award a master's degree in strategic studies to students."

So how did Buhari earn the Master's degree in 1980 when they actually started awarding it in 1990s?

Question! Ban the Man will tell you he did long distance adult learning program ten years later. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2015
Candyrain:

You are just so impossible to convince. You said Buhari went for "The Military Education Level 1 Programs" which lasted for 10months between 1979-1980 and that on completion of this program, Students may earn a Master’s degree in Strategic Studies. In other words Buhari earned a Master's degree in Strategic Studies. But the link you posted http://www.carlisle.army.mil/history.htm said

"New security challenges emerged with the fall of the Soviet Union and the information revolution of the 1990s. The Army War College curriculum evolved to focus on the strategic level of war. The college transformed from a military school preparing officers to work on the Army staff to a graduate-level college, accredited to award a master's degree in strategic studies to students."

So how did Buhari earn the Master's degree in 1980 when they actually started awarding it in 1990s?
From their website, the program has been running even since the 50s, however the masters degree started issued in the 90s. Pause, what qualification was issued to those pre-90s? Was there qualification Masters degree or was it considered its equivalent knowing that it was same program? Now this is the point I am interested in. I await official response from the office. But what I find mischievous is lieing that Buhari was awarded a Seminar "paper". Pls, it will be good not to quote me pending the response from the school. I also believe a nairalander will visit the school to get a firsthand info.

Thanks
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Candyrain(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
From their website, the program has been running even since the 50s, however the masters degree started issued in the 90s. Pause, what qualification was issued to those pre-90s? Was there qualification Masters degree or was it considered its equivalent knowing that it was same program? Now this is the point I am interested in. I await official response from the office. But what I find mischievous is lieing that Buhari was awarded a Seminar "paper". Pls, it will be good not to quote me pending the response from the school. I also believe a nairalander will visit the school to get a firsthand info.

Thanks

I only brought this up because you emphasized that it was Master's degree he got. If there was any other qualification he got prior to the '90s I don't know and I'm eager to know. I only asked that question to be cleared about your claim that he earned a Master's degree at the said time he (Buhari) was at the college.

Thanks

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by xcolanto(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Going through the thread, not surprised boko hari is a confirmed illiterate! Little wonder the saying goes "a one eyed man is the king of the blind". Boko hari is seen as 'messiah' in the north because a higher percentage of the people are illiterates just like him.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by myola(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
aresa:

He owes you nothing, your civic obligation is to vote for him or reject him, that's your accountability.

Obviously, the fact that you are preoccupied with such silly and pointless issues means certificate or not, you are not voting for him anyways so your vote is pretty much irrelevant..
I disagreed with you.
part of my civic responsibilities is to contributes to development of the nation and that includes to expose fraudulent claims. buhari is accountable to the general public the day he asked for public votes. the reason INEC is displaying candidates qualification is for the public authectification, by displaying it for public if anybody have objection they can come forward. if you don't want people to scrutinize your private certificates you wouldn't contest for public post. it shows that you don't understand political leadership, buhari you are defending would not said my vote doesn't count and he's not accountable to public.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by myola(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
shakazuldadon:

DOES APC AND GMB KNOW HOW MANY MILLION SUPPORTERS AND VOTES HE WOULD GET WHO ARE CURRENTLY SITTING ON THE FENCE AND EVEN IN THE OPPOSITION JUST FOR HIM TO SHOW HIS CERTIFICATES OR PRESENT SOME KIND OF PROOF.

IF HE CANT BE ACCOUNTABLE NOW, HOW CAN HE BE IF HE WINS ELECTIVE POST.

APC believed they had brainwashed everybody, whatever they says or do will goes. nobody dare question them. if buhari can't come out and cleared himself concerning mare certificate now, will he hear our cries when he become president, he can ignore us as he like o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by HzRF(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

I'm ashamed at the intellect of those supporting 6 years of massive failure.
Ok so let's even say GMB does not have an MS but you agree he attended the said Academy. Does that take away from his leadership qualities?

You guys are here using generating sets to type nonsense supporting incompetence.
In essence because he posses leadership qualities in ur own view.. He should jump protocol right?

Nigeria is not a blind country where 1 eye-man could lead us...
If ur "Messiah" posses leadership qualities let him goan use it to better the lives of his pple.. We all know their status educational wise, life style wise E. T. C.. There is nothing stopping him from starting as a gov..

If ur change is about jumping protocol..-
#smh

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by HzRF(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
I just read diff articles where APC chieftains are interviewed concerning his certificate
Itz glaring GMB don't hhave any thing to tender
Liar Mocked-med said ibb stole his certi-fail-thke
Oyegun said itz laughable to say pa buahri doesn't have certi-fail-thke

None have told us explicitly where the certi-fail-thke is

He who comes with equity they say, must come with clean hands
They have gotten the pic late like the dead staring at his own obituary
Maybe Tinubu would have Forge him a certificate

U can't claim u want to change Nigeria
And yet boycott the due process
They have us clue how they will lead this country if elected

This country will be controlled by two illiterates GMB and Tinubu

This is change indeed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aurenflani: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
He fought a war and war. That is the certificate of a soldier. He didn't claim to have been to a university. His profession is that of a soldier which he was and spent twenty years + and rose to became a general. That is certificate enough. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
major466:

Just some months ago, APC e minions unleashed all the arsenals at their disposal to ridicule, insult and abuse GEJ like no man's business. They insulted him, called him clueless and made fun of his wife just for the fun of it. It got to the point were PDP leadership and concerned citizens across the country called on the APC leaders to channel their energies on issue based politics rather than resorting to politics of bitterness, abuse and insult on the person of the President. But they never gave a hood. They kept on raining all kinds of abuse and insults on GEJ like never before with passion.
Now that the tables have turned, APC e minions are at it again, playing the victim, accusing GEJ supporters for embarking on a campaign of character assassination against their messiah pa Buhari. They're now appealing to GEJ's supporters to stop scrutinizing Buhari and engage on issues. The question is were the APC minions interested in discussing national issues in the first place? Why are they suddenly interested in Nigeria's problems? Is this one of their numerous ploys to shift attention on Buhari to safe him from getting caught up in his certificate mess? What ever gimmick they have planned out to water down the controversy surrounding Buhari's certificate under the pretext of "Issue base Politics" will not work. Too late for that. time has come for Nigerians to know who the real Buhari is, whether he's the Messiah or a chronic Lair.

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari lie pass devil. The man just dey confuse all of you grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by StunningCEO: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Thanks for the mention
Shebi I told you people this Buhari no be better material for ordinary cloth talk less of asho ebi
The more you look,the less you see
His educational qualification is as porous as that main road in between his two front teeth grin

[size=18pt]GEJ till Buhari attempts WAEC.[/size]

Hata of Yoruba Hausa midbelt, muslim, everybody minus ibo catholic. E ka bo o. Olori buruku kpa da si oko e.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
You are seen, make the call big mouth!
I'm not the one to make the call. My President doesn't live lavish while I live in penury because he doesn't take his job serious. That's your problem and your issue, you deal with it.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by londoner: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Vivalavida99:
To paraphrase bill Clinton on bob dole, it is not the age of Buhari that is our problem, it is the age of his ideas.

Exactly, you hit the nail on the head.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by londoner: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
aurenflani:
He fought a war and war. That is the certificate of a soldier. He didn't claim to have been to a university. His profession is that of a soldier which he was and spent twenty years + and rose to became a general. That is certificate enough. grin

Its not actually, there are rules and laws concerning the minimum requirement for a presidential candidate.

Buhari swore and affidavit under oath, to the effect of his educational certificates.

He did not go there telling him about his military career, even he knows that is not what the rules are.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by tit(f): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
I like the way some kind hearted Nigerians challenged the propriety of President Jonathan being on the ballot in 2015.
I would also appreciate some kind Nigerians challenging Buhari's credentials to run for office of the president of Nigeria.
On the surface, he has questions to answer: he has not presented a Cambridge o levels certificate which he should have obtained about 1962 and his followers have walked back on his being a recipient of a masters degree from the World war College.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Collynzo419: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
tit:
[s]I like the way some kind hearted Nigerians challenged the propriety of President Jonathan being on the ballot in 2015.
I would also appreciate some kind Nigerians challenging Buhari's credentials to run for office of the president of Nigeria.
On the surface, he has questions to answer: he has not presented a Cambridge o levels certificate which he should have obtained about 1962 and his followers have walked back on his being a recipient of a masters degree from the World war College[/s].

Shut Up!

U must be an ex student of GEJ and Patience

MSc is not a masters degree? illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by IgrigiMercenery: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
sweetguy10:
But barcanista fall my hand oo , post zip code for here con still dey argue on top am , bros con use style talk say Na mistake wen Hin dey hurry ....so much for these pro Buharis grin

**grins** You sef see am. Solomon Tonye na Ogbonge okrika lying machine. He was hurrying to make his daily pay at the underground ApC data center before other paid goons rush up the crumbs. Na Belle mata pass!. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **LOLS**

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by BlackPikiN(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Ishilove, Obinascopy and Seun, why is this not on the front page?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ShowYourCertificate: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2015
jmaine:
When the PDP commences her campaign it is going to be real bloody for the APC grin . . .

They are the masters of the game of politics in Nigeria . . . .
They've started their campaign and just like you said, its already bloody for APC.

APC is shitting their pants grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by ShowYourCertificate: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2015
BlackPikiN:
Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy and Seun, why is this not on the front page?

They've been influenced by the likes of Barcanista, Nduchuks and Aresa I guess.

cc: Bitterleafsoup

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by jmaine: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2015
NairalandOP:
They've started their campaign and just like you said, its already bloody for APC.

APC is shitting their pants grin

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Army In Yauri Thwart Boko Haram Attempted Attack, Kill 5 Terrorists(Graphic) / Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting / Nigerians Who Will Shape 2019 Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.