Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office (21499 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by clevvermind(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:
frontpage pls cool

say no to illiterate leaders grin

obinoscopy ishilove frontpage
those apc suporters?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Demdem(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Corruption is also attending a position whose requirements you didn't meet

Says who? Who is constitutionally empowered to declare such?
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Demdem:

Says who? Who is constitutionally empowered to declare such?

did you read what you wrote before hitting the submit button ?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Demdem(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2015
aguiyi:

Foolish question. If u Av anything to say, kindly spew it and spare me ur rants.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by shakazuldadon: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2015
DOES APC AND GMB KNOW HOW MANY MILLION SUPPORTERS AND VOTES HE WOULD GET WHO ARE CURRENTLY SITTING ON THE FENCE AND EVEN IN THE OPPOSITION JUST FOR HIM TO SHOW HIS CERTIFICATES OR PRESENT SOME KIND OF PROOF.

IF HE CANT BE ACCOUNTABLE NOW, HOW CAN HE BE IF HE WINS ELECTIVE POST.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by LRNZH(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2015
aguiyi:

I'm ashamed at the intellect of those supporting 6 years of massive failure.
Ok so let's even say GMB does not have an MS but you agree he attended the said Academy. Does that take away from his leadership qualities?

You guys are here using generating sets to type nonsense supporting incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by MizMyColi(f): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2015
macklef:
Pls, i want to ask a question that has been baffling me as ave been ignoring this APC n PDP threads.

Is certificate presentation a criteria for being an eligible candidate for presidency?
If it is since Buhari's certificate cant be presented, why cant he just be droped?

And if certificate submission is not a big deal, as i can obviously see that amidst this certificate ish, the buhari guy is still holding rallys unperturbed.

Why are you NLers giving urself Blood pressure with the certificate ish? Is there no due process?

You don't gerrit, do you?

Apparently, the man lied.

Naturally, people are wired not to take kindly to those who play on their intelligence.

This is not good for the integrity and corruption free propaganda packaging that the social media's been peddling carrying as touching his public image.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2015
if he cant account for his certificates... Is it our oil money that he can account for?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by OLADD: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

If certificate is killing you or is more than knowing the issues, then It is not by force to vote for him, you still have your constitutional rights to vote against him so do that and quit making noise..

It's a tragedy and perversion of justice if I don't respond to your arrant nonsensical sputum. Nobody is dying for asking a prospective president to tell us the schools he attended. Blockheads like you are the ones stoking emblem of brimstones been hurled at Buhari. I guess you too have been presenting sworn affidavit in the interviews you had attended. More grease to your elbows if that's the case.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Demdem:

Foolish question. If u Av anything to say, kindly spew it and spare me ur rants.

STOP BEEN ABUSIVE, I HAVE NO HAND IN YOUR POOR UPBRINGING angry angry angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Demdem(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2015
aguiyi:

What's abusive in declaring ur question foolish?
What has this got to do with ur nasty upbringing?
That's none of our business here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2015
aguiyi:

grin grin
KO

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

I'm ashamed at the intellect of those supporting 6 years of massive failure.
Ok so let's even say GMB does not have an MS but you agree he attended the said Academy. Does that take away from his leadership qualities?

You guys are here using generating sets to type nonsense supporting incompetence.

that a man failed in his duties is not enough reason for me to employ an entirely unqualified replacement. Am head of a dept in a private organisation and i have met many northerners who rose to the position of directors and what have you based on quota system, we want that to stop .

tell us what qualifications you have to back up ur capacities, is that too much to ask for?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by sweetguy10(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Demdem:

Because, it's not ur ffucking business neither is he bound by law to reveal his private properties.
What did the electoral law says about his submittal to inec and what did buhari submit?
Does inec have issues with it?
The NA who was mentioned in the affidavit, do they have issues with it?
What do u think u know that these ones don't know?
If u feel aggrieved by not seeing the Generals certificate, why not go to court and ask the court to compel him to shove it on ur face.
Initially, u lot problem was apc being islamic party, before graduating to fundamentalist, now it's no certificate. Buhari dancing to ur tune is pure waste of time. U lot are best ignored and that the General is doing so well.
In all of this the General is getting stronger.

What you've failed to see is that failure awaits his ambitions even from time past till the present and till after 2023

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Demdem:

What's abusive in declaring ur question foolish?
What has this got to do with ur nasty upbringing?
That's none of our business here.

that is were the problem lies, your inability to understand what you write before submitting them here,

its a foolish person that makes a foolish comment . if at any time, you say someone made a stupid comment, you have indirectly called that person stupid.

do you know what inference means ?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by chacoonder(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
I called and spoke to the woman. She said Buhari attended a seminar in 1980, and they did not give out any Masters, it was just a seminar aka information session. How do I play a recording here?
So nobody else can call USA?

Obinocopy put it on front page people will calloo. Ask one of the USA mods to call.
Did Buhari tell you he had a masters degree,why are you so dumb
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Demdem(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2015
sweetguy10:

What you've failed to see is that failure awaits his ambitions even from time past till the present and till after 2023

The more reason why showing his private property to ur kind won't yield any fruit.
Ur type has already sworn for Jonathan and seeing certificate of Buhari with straight As won't change anything.
U are no god to determine such. Nigerians are willing to boot out the fool currently occupying Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Demdem(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2015
[s]
aguiyi:

that is the were the problem lies, your inability to understand what you wrote before submitting them here,

its a foolish person that makes a foolish comment . if at any time, you say someone made a stupid comment, you have indirectly called that person stupid.

do you know what inference means ?
[/s]

Fool, u made no point.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by brownlord: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2015
aguiyi:

He's an ex niger delta militant what do you expect

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Demdem:

The more reason why showing his private property to ur kind won't yield any fruit.
Ur type has already sworn for Jonathan and seeing certificate of Buhari with straight As won't change anything.
U are no god to determine such. Nigerians are willing to boot out the fool currently occupying Aso rock.

Private property you say? Buhari has no certificate to show, he wasn't awarded any certificate by anyone. He went through the military service via quota system. Prove me wrong by showing even the photocopies of those so called certificate which am 100% sure is non existent.

APC wouldn't have wasted any single minute in releasing buhari's credentials if he had any, thats why you guys keep talking nonsense and trying to divert attention away from the scam that Buhari has been perpetrating on Nigerians till date. I don't blame you sha, you work and defend apc for your stomach.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2015
aguiyi:

shisos, you have finished that guy's carrier

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by brownlord: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2015
Demdem:

So you still believe buhari has tried to retrieve his certifficate from the military since 80's? What happened to when he served under abacha? Assuming ibb, abduslams govt. Refused to allow him access to it, what happens to using abacha's influence as HOS? What happen to writing to the school since after 25 years for a replacement?

You even silly than I thought, its taking a formal head of state over 25 years to retrieve his property from the military he once headed.

Buhari was wrong by saying he had 150 cows, in the real sense he has 12million cows both educated and uneducated

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by brownlord: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2015
gboss4sure:

you work and defend apc for your stomach.

Not true, omenka, berem, gbawe and co are the hired posters for apc here, demdem is just foolish by default and yet to forgive jonathan for sacking his father from bayelsa state civil service when he was a governor

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Demdem(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2015
gboss4sure:

Private property you say? Buhari has no certificate to show, he wasn't awarded any certificate by anyone. He went through the military service via quota system. Prove me wrong by showing even the photocopies of those so called certificate which am 100% sure is non existent.

He doesn't have because u said so right? U don't sound smart. Already he has sworn an affidavit stating where they can be found. Do u know the legal implications of such of he lied under oath when the affidavit was being taken?
Both Inec and military who was mentioned in there has no objection yet u are talking of a quota system.
Even under the system, some things are basic considering the NA is a professional body.
I can't show u because it's not my property the same way I can't publish urs (assuming u went to school) because it's none of my business.

APC wouldn't have wasted any single minute in releasing buhari's credentials if he had any, thats why you guys keep talking nonsense and trying to divert attention away from the scam that Buhari has been perpetrating on Nigerians till date. I don't blame you sha, you work and defend apc for your stomach.

Actually, this is strategic. It's for u lots to continue to run ur mouth around aimlessly. Obama had his birth certificate for months with him despite trump challenging him to present it for months but he refused to present it. However when it was right for him, on his own volition, he published it and trump shut his putrid mouth.
So u see, apc or better still Buhari can choose not to show ur miserable kind anything till when they are ready considering the fact that only Jonathan cocck suckers who even won't vote for the General are the ones vocal about it.
This is politics for u.

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Emperor007: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2015
aguiyi:

that a man failed in his duties is not enough reason for me to employ an entirely unqualified replacement. Am head of a dept in a private organisation and i have met many northerners who rose to the position of directors and what have you based on quota system, we want that to stop .

tell us what qualifications you have to back up ur capacities, is that too much to ask for?

^^^

Correct, Quota System wouldn't work or save Buhari on this.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by macklef(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2015
blasterman:

Millions of unemployed graduates r roaming the street and u saying is certificate

In 21st century a leader of a country should be more qualified than a professor

Do u know how complex running a country is
Oga mi, u not getting my point. I agree with u that a leader must be learned. If this is so with INEC
why cant buhari just be decleared ineligible to contest. Must there be arguements as to what has been constituted for a public officer to attain office.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2015
brownlord:

So you still believe buhari has tried to retrieve his certifficate from the military since 80's? What happened to when he served under abacha? Assuming ibb, abduslams govt. Refused to allow him access to it, what happens to using abacha's influence as HOS? What happen to writing to the school since after 25 years for a replacement?

You even silly than I thought, its taking a formal head of state over 25 years to retrieve his property from the military he once headed.

Buhari was wrong by saying he had 150 cows, in the real sense he has 12million cows both educated and uneducated

Brownfool, u asked me this same foolish question yesterday and I responded. U are yet to react to it.
Below is my response.

Demdem:

Fool, what I believe is inconsequential instead am concerned about the laws of the land and Buhari's action in relation to this.
Deranged soul, now tell me where Buhari has erred.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by macklef(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2015
OLADD:

The answers to your posers are simple:
1.Present someone from your village who obtained eight F9s in his WASCE or NECO and ask him to vie for Nigerian presidency. You know Nigeria is a land of wonders.

2. Don't you know that chronic crooks don't give up even if they are caught pants down? That explains why Buhari will choose to continue campaigning despite allegation of certificate voodooism hovering around his neck. In a civilised clime, Buhari by now, should have confined himself to his cottage in Daura.

I hope you're at home with those responses. Yours truly.
I get you, so why is it only NLers like u seeing things from this perspective. Why is the Electoral commision not doing the needful? Are dey being biased?
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by HzRF(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

dont mind him my dad has a lot of hausa friends. he was just stating the obvious , as every day goes by all he said is happening
D guy doesn't understand the words he used
Dey just pick English they see then use it thinking they are making sense

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Demdem(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Demdem:

Actually u are the one that is being hypocritical about the whole thing.
What does the law says and what has Buhari done?
Has he abided or not?
Those charged by law to review, do they have issues with Buhari's submittal?
When we demanded that Jonathan should go beyond what the law states and declare his assets publicly like Yaradua what did ur kind say? Didn't u peeps claim the law didn't say so instead it's with CCB?
Why the double standard? Why expect Buhari to take a step further to satisfy ur curiosity which will not even add any value but feel Jonathan should stick with the law as regards assets declaration?
Again, if u want more from the General than what the electoral law stated, go to court.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Demdem(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2015
brownlord:

Not true, omenka, berem, gbawe and co are the hired posters for apc here, demdem is just foolish by default and yet to forgive jonathan for sacking his father from bayelsa state civil service when he was a governor

Brownfool, that ur miserable father got sacked, doesn't suggest all fathers were.
I will advise u not to bring ur papa into this discussion. Believe u me, u will regret it.
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=29567378][/quote]

He doesn't have because u said so right? U don't sound smart. Already he has sworn an affidavit stating where they can be found.

The military already said they don't have his certificates, or did he swear another affidavit again? and oh you sound so smart.

Actually, this is strategic.

grin grin grin grin, We shall see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Did Not Write Any Letter To The President's Chief Of Staff - Akpabio / Keyamo: Whoever Ayo Adebanjo's Afenifere Endorses Usually Lose Elections / Resign If You’re Desperate To Replace Abure, LP Replies NLC President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.