Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Job Testimony.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Testimony.... (3702 Views)

My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth / My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hello folks,

That was how I got this job last year December, used the month to really see if it's for real coz I couldn't believe it, better yet I wanted to see if I could stay though, pay is awesome, beats my expectations, job description is perfect as its a media house. To cut the long story short, in as much as I didn't get the advertisement from here, I used to be the kind of person that believes you can't get a job as awesome as this without internal connection but here I am, dumb founded and told other wise by God.

My little advise to folks, at that time where u think life can't get any worst than you think it is, that's when God will perform his miracle, NEVER GIVE UP! Every one is on the same journey to that destination but we are on different boats, doesn't mean we won't get there, some may arrive before others but the point is there is an arrival of destination.

Don't be so hard on yourself, the experience is only making way for a testimony tomorrow, take it from someone who sends an average of 300 APPLICATIONS per month and this happened for 7 months, not even talking about the hard copies submission of resumes and what not, got to a point I started giving advice on how to nail and interview but I was failing to nail one for my self, I got disappointed fam at a point, got real bad had to beg anyone I could for money to feed, let me not go into too much details, no matter what you think you're facing now, trust me, someone is facing worst, not everyone has the courage to complain or boldness to share but trust me, couple of folks out there are in pains, be grateful and keep trying, that's how you win.

I'm not perfect though, I'm just someone who has a testimony, I'm sure YOURs IS NEXT..

Thanks to Seun, Thanks to the Moderators, Thanks to those that post job vacancies both real and fake, my many Thanks to everyone who contributes to this network even the visitors, God Bless You.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Job Testimony.... by Maya2pretty(f): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Amen dear, amen
I tap into your testimony
God would give me job satisfaction dis year

5 Likes

Re: Job Testimony.... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Congrats Op, wish you the best at your place of work...

Ehhhhh, job hunting isn't easy oo.. 300 applications per month? all companies will have your CV in their possession now cheesy embarassed embarassed... some people have virtually trekked the whole of Lag submitting CV... grin embarassed cry

God help us, Thank God you're smiling now.... I wish every other job seeker a greater testimony smiley

4 Likes

Re: Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Congrats Op, wish you the best at your place of work...

Ehhhhh, job hunting isn't easy oo.. 300 applications per month? all companies will have your CV in their possession now cheesy embarassed embarassed... some people have virtually trekked the whole of Lag submitting CV... grin embarassed cry

God help us, Thank God you're smiling now.... I wish every other job seeker a greater testimony smiley

Thanks alot, really appreciate, Job hunting is for the MVPs

1 Like

Re: Job Testimony.... by ask4slimjay: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maya2pretty:
Amen dear, amen
I tap into your testimony
God would give me job satisfaction dis year

me nkor?
Re: Job Testimony.... by LaurelP(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Try as much as possible to help others

4 Likes

Re: Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
LaurelP:
Try as much as possible to help others

Sure, I have, still trying, so help me God. smiley grin
Re: Job Testimony.... by ask4slimjay: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
vycee01:

Sure, I have, still trying, so help me God. smiley grin

more grace 2 ur journey

1 Like

Re: Job Testimony.... by Isimhemhen(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
OP Congratulations and I thank God for your testimony I know my is next. I can see mine very close cos the same God that did yours last December is still doing more today. Its not easy searching for Job most especially if you don't know any body. We both have similar stories only that I have sent more applications than you. Lol! I'm happy that God have done yours and I know my is next. I have so much search for Job such that I am almost earning a PHD in it. Lol! Sometimes I cry, sometimes I wish... and sometimes I laugh too cos I have learnt never to give up and I always tell myself this 'I'm gathering my testimony' It may sound funny but its not at all. Having a good result, studied a supposed great course and not getting the right job for 7Months now isn't funny at all. Forget about that question you might be thinking cos many have been asked, corrections have been made and efforts intensified. One thing is certain i.e Nevertheless, I am gathering my testimonies and I am next to share. IJN. May God bless our husslings. Congrats

5 Likes

Re: Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 6:20am On Jan 07, 2015
ask4slimjay:

more grace 2 ur journey

Thanks You

Isimhemhen:
OP Congratulations and I thank God for your testimony I know my is next. I can see mine very close cos the same God that did yours last December is still doing more today. Its not easy searching for Job most especially if you don't know any body. We both have similar stories only that I have sent more applications than you. Lol! I'm happy that God have done yours and I know my is next. I have so much search for Job such that I am almost earning a PHD in it. Lol! Sometimes I cry, sometimes I wish... and sometimes I laugh too cos I have learnt never to give up and I always tell myself this 'I'm gathering my testimony' It may sound funny but its not at all. Having a good result, studied a supposed great course and not getting the right job for 7Months now isn't funny at all. Forget about that question you might be thinking cos many have been asked, corrections have been made and efforts intensified. One thing is certain i.e Nevertheless, I am gathering my testimonies and I am next to share. IJN. May God bless our husslings. Congrats

Thank You, it's not easy bro, but at the end of the tunnel there's always a testimony, yours is waiting for you, I pray for you and others, God bless!

1 Like

Re: Job Testimony.... by dahmie2013: 6:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Thank God 4 his mercies&grace upon ur life. May dis testimony be permanent, what u need 2 keep d job, God will give it 2 u. I also u dis as a point of contact 2 dose seeking 4 sumthing like dis, God will do it 4 us in Jesus name (Amen).

2 Likes

Re: Job Testimony.... by tolutweety(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
Which coy
When did you apply undecided
Are they still accepting people sad
If i apply,when will they call me to start work embarassed
Please post the content of the offer letter here ,lemme know if i can have a part of your salary undecided

CNGRATS BROTHER !!

6 Likes

Re: Job Testimony.... by trebron(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Congrats. Blessed day

1 Like

Re: Job Testimony.... by sonssyo: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2015
vycee01:
Hello folks,

That was how I got this job last year December, used the month to really see if it's for real coz I couldn't believe it, better yet I wanted to see if I could stay though, pay is awesome, beats my expectations, job description is perfect as its a media house. To cut the long story short, in as much as I didn't get the advertisement from here, I used to be the kind of person that believes you can't get a job as awesome as this without internal connection but here I am, dumb founded and told other wise by God.

My little advise to folks, at that time where u think life can't get any worst than you think it is, that's when God will perform his miracle, NEVER GIVE UP! Every one is on the same journey to that destination but we are on different boats, doesn't mean we won't get there, some may arrive before others but the point is there is an arrival of destination.

Don't be so hard on yourself, the experience is only making way for a testimony tomorrow, take it from someone who sends an average of 300 APPLICATIONS per month and this happened for 7 months, not even talking about the hard copies submission of resumes and what not, got to a point I started giving advice on how to nail and interview but I was failing to nail one for my self, I got disappointed fam at a point, got real bad had to beg anyone I could for money to feed, let me not go into too much details, no matter what you think you're facing now, trust me, someone is facing worst, not everyone has the courage to complain or boldness to share but trust me, couple of folks out there are in pains, be grateful and keep trying, that's how you win.

I'm not perfect though, I'm just someone who has a testimony, I'm sure YOURs IS NEXT..

Thanks to Seun, Thanks to the Moderators, Thanks to those that post job vacancies both real and fake, my many Thanks to everyone who contributes to this network even the visitors, God Bless You.

UUUU, FINALLYYYYYYY. ITS ONLY GOD CAN DO DIS
AM SO HAPPY FOR UUUUUU. CONGRATS AND MAY GOD KEEP THAT JOB AS LONG AS U WISH TO STAY
MINE IS NEXT ON D LINE

2 Likes

Re: Job Testimony.... by singlefade25(f): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2015
sonssyo:

UUUU, FINALLYYYYYYY. ITS ONLY GOD CAN DO DIS
AM SO HAPPY FOR UUUUUU. CONGRATS AND MAY GOD KEEP THAT JOB AS LONG AS U WISH TO STAY
MINE IS NEXT ON D LINE

My brother, I thank God oh, thank you very much, God will give you ur own testimony, Amen
Re: Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2015
tolutweety:

Which coy
Please post the content of the offer letter here ,lemme know if i can have a part of your salary undecided

CNGRATS BROTHER !!

Lol, Thanks a lot
Re: Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2015
dahmie2013:
Thank God 4 his mercies&grace upon ur life. May dis testimony be permanent, what u need 2 keep d job, God will give it 2 u. I also u dis as a point of contact 2 dose seeking 4 sumthing like dis, God will do it 4 us in Jesus name (Amen).

Amen, thank you
Re: Job Testimony.... by sonssyo: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2015
vycee01:

My brother, I thank God oh, thank you very much, God will give you ur own testimony, Amen

where are u posted abuja or lagos
Re: Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2015
sonssyo:

where are u posted abuja or lagos

Abuja
Re: Job Testimony.... by tolutweety(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2015
vycee01:

Lol, Thanks a lot
U did not answer any of my questions embarassed sad
Re: Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
tolutweety:

Which coy

CNGRATS BROTHER !!

Coy is - Command and Control Centre
Applied November 2014
Applications have been closed for now, will keep you posted on any openings
Content of the offer letter is personal :d

I hope I have answered to ur satisfaction ... Bless!

1 Like

Re: Job Testimony.... by tolutweety(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2015
vycee01:

Applied November 2014

TENK !

Dont forget to open a thread when new applications come up.
Many like me are waiting for an opportunity to share this your testimony too.

@bolded : Bros,no vex o embarassed __ Haba, u mean to tell me say u wont drop sumtin for the boiz outta that fat pay check you ll collect at the end of the month shocked cry .

Bless !! smiley
Re: Job Testimony.... by singlefade25(f): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2015
tolutweety:

TENK !

@bolded : Bros,no vex o embarassed __ Haba, u mean to tell me say u wont drop sumtin for the boiz outta that fat pay check you ll collect at the end of the month shocked cry .

Bless !! smiley
TOOOOOOOOLLLLLLUUUUU.
Re: Job Testimony.... by smartcarez(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2015
One day it wil be my turn$ d God dat did urs is still workin$ congrat$ am d next online
Re: Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
tolutweety:

TENK !

Bless !! smiley

Yes I'll definitely create a thread

Lol, @ drop some thing, why not? Come to abj grin
Re: Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
smartcarez:
One day it wil be my turn$ d God dat did urs is still workin$ congrat$ am d next online

Thanks, Amen
Re: Job Testimony.... by tolutweety(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
vycee01:

Lol, @ drop some thing, why not? Come to abj grin

I will remember to say hii when i come see president Jonathan @ Aso rock on the 14th of next mnth. undecided

Stay safe and Enjoy ! cool

2 Likes

Re: Job Testimony.... by sonssyo: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
vycee01:

Applied November 2014

government or private grin
vycee01:

Applied November 2014

government or private

command and control centre na media
Re: Job Testimony.... by tolutweety(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
singlefade25:
TOOOOOOOOLLLLLLUUUUU.

Yes ma'am.
Howdy?

1 Like

Re: Job Testimony.... by bigyomite(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Congrat Op, mine is coming up next week insha-allahu

2 Likes

Re: Job Testimony.... by singlefade25(f): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
tolutweety:

Yes ma'am.
Howdy?
I am good. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Freshgrad Lagos State School Teacher Here? I Want To Pay You 1 Months Salary / Massive Recruitment At Achievers University, August 2018 / Hamilton Lloyd And Associates Job Recruitment (16 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.