Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Job Testimony.... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Testimony.... (3703 Views)

My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth / My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Testimony.... by Mobi47(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
vycee01
Plssss tel me where u got the job information frm bf4 u applied. Which website pls
Re: Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mobi47:
vycee01
Plssss tel me where u got the job information frm bf4 u applied. Which website pls

Honestly, they invited me out of the random applications I submitted, I honestly can't remember where I got the advert from, some of my colleagues said its from jobberman but I don't remember applying from there, I'm sorry.
Re: Job Testimony.... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
vycee01:
Hello folks,

That was how I got this job last year December, used the month to really see if it's for real coz I couldn't believe it, better yet I wanted to see if I could stay though, pay is awesome, beats my expectations, job description is perfect as its a media house. To cut the long story short, in as much as I didn't get the advertisement from here, I used to be the kind of person that believes you can't get a job as awesome as this without internal connection but here I am, dumb founded and told other wise by God.

My little advise to folks, at that time where u think life can't get any worst than you think it is, that's when God will perform his miracle, NEVER GIVE UP! Every one is on the same journey to that destination but we are on different boats, doesn't mean we won't get there, some may arrive before others but the point is there is an arrival of destination.

Don't be so hard on yourself, the experience is only making way for a testimony tomorrow, take it from someone who sends an average of 300 APPLICATIONS per month and this happened for 7 months, not even talking about the hard copies submission of resumes and what not, got to a point I started giving advice on how to nail and interview but I was failing to nail one for my self, I got disappointed fam at a point, got real bad had to beg anyone I could for money to feed, let me not go into too much details, no matter what you think you're facing now, trust me, someone is facing worst, not everyone has the courage to complain or boldness to share but trust me, couple of folks out there are in pains, be grateful and keep trying, that's how you win.

I'm not perfect though, I'm just someone who has a testimony, I'm sure YOURs IS NEXT..

Thanks to Seun, Thanks to the Moderators, Thanks to those that post job vacancies both real and fake, my many Thanks to everyone who contributes to this network even the visitors, God Bless You.
My brother i remember you well. Big congrats to you. My double miracle too is on the way, just some little delays but i'm hopeful wink

1 Like

Re: Job Testimony.... by vycee01: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
chukux2:

My brother i remember you well. Big congrats to you. My double miracle too is on the way, just some little delays but i'm hopeful wink

Thanks Boss, I appreciate... God go answer our prayer
Re: Job Testimony.... by bacafc(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sup guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Today's Guardian For Vacancies @ Stanbic IBTC / Recruitment At Police Service Commission / Please I Got A Mail From Dangote Academy Junior Technician Training Scheme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.