Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Buhari And Chartered Planes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Chartered Planes (3982 Views)

Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari: The Man. The Myth. The Legend.

Muhammadu Buhari has an Igbo mother and his full name is actually Muhammadu Odimegwu Uwadiegwu Fregene Chukwuma Festus Adekunle Rotimi Wilfred Callistus Douye Buharimma. He spent his formative years in Ugwashi Ukwu in Delta state where he met his Urhobo wife, Comfort David.

He was raised as a God-fearing Anglican Christian and he went through school consistently at the top of his class. Being a heart-achingly humble man, he chose to enter the Nigerian Army as a lowly infantryman despite his education. In time, being the inimicably brilliant fellow that he was, he rose to become a Lieutenant at the age of just 25. But he wasn't done there. Being so irrepressibly brilliant, he was borrowed from the Nigerian Army by the Nigerian Airforce in 1964 and rose to become a wing commander before he even completed his basic flight training.

When the civil war broke out, he heroically saved more than 500,000 children on his own using his Flying Fulani Cow turboprop aircraft which he invented and constructed on his own. He flew more than 6,000 daring rescue sorties into Biafran territory while dodging antiaircraft nuclear missiles shocked shocked from Nigerian Army formations on the ground. On one of these missions, his Flying Fulani Cow was shot down over Onitsha shocked cry but he managed to deploy his inbuilt Babanriga parachute cool and he floated down dressed in his regal white Babanriga like an angel coming down to bless the cheering Biafrans embarassed kiss Upon hitting the ground, Odimegwu Ojukwu immediately surrendered to him and agreed to end all hostile activities as long as he could convince the Nigerian military to do the same. Being a merciful and honourable man at heart, Buhari walked for 30 days and 30 nights through the Southeastern hinterland bush without food or water until he got to the Nigerian line where the awestruck Nigerian soldiers formed a guard of honour for him and led him to their commanding officer. Within just five minutes, he convinced him to cease all hostilities. And that was how the Nigerian civil war ended. cool cool

Muhammadu Odimegwu Uwadiegwu Chukwuma Festus Adekunle Rotimi Wilfred Callistus Douye Buharimma. What a man! cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss

**In my next installment, I will bring you the story of how a well respected German historian Gerhart Furmeister credited Muhammadu Festus Buharimma with single handedly ending World War II and killing Adolf Hitler. Subsequently we will hear about how he assisted Jesus Christ in the creation of the earth and how he will end Global Warming.

Please stay tuned to #BuhariStories

#WhatAMan

#ItsAllTrueIPromise

#SaiBuhari

#VoteBuhari

https://www.nairaland.com/2079326/buhari-stories-thread-buharistories
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

you started donating since last year?

What's ur business with when demdem started donating?
Are u not killer member?
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2015
deemdeem:

What's ur business with when demdem started donating?
Are u not killer member?

grin grin killer member
i kill jweeds on horseback for fun
thats my hobby

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

grin grin killer member
i kill jweeds on horseback for fun
thats my hobby

With stuppid and senseless threads right?
Very smart of u.
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by kokoA(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:
Well Mr integrity should please explain to us how he afford 2.5 million to charter a jet for personal use, last time i checked that is only for bank CEO's and other big businessmen or celebrities.
Use your brain naw.. Ah! You think GMB is sponsoring his own campaign? Do you know how many wealthy nigerians (politicians, business men, corporate organisations, etc) contribute to his campaign organization?
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2015
kokoA:
Use your brain naw.. Ah! You think GMB is sponsoring his own campaign? Do you know how many wealthy nigerians (politicians, business men, corporate organisations, etc) contribute to his campaign organization?

This is Buhari we are talking about. A man whose feet cause flowers to sprout when he walks on the arid ground of Kaduna. He needs no money from any Nigerians or anyone else. He is able to charter flights by merely having a 1 minute conversation with the pilot.
No one can talk to Buhari for that long and fail to be bowled over by the force of his sincerity and the wisdom of his lips.
You all should leave Buhari alone.
He's more than just a man. He's a hero to humanity. cry cry cry

#BuhariForMe cry cry cry

#BuhariForYou cry cry cry

#BuhariForUsAll embarassed embarassed embarassed

"In the beginning was Buhari. And the Word was with Buhari. And the Word was Buhari."
- Muhammadu Chapter 1 Verse 1
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2015
jmaine:

So now your fruitless campaign stories have changed .

And please sheathe the lies about GMD 2.3 million naira per month fables. It won't sell here . . . .I wonder how you guys feel peddling defeated propaganda consistently.

that lie is very funny

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2015
rickkid:

This is Buhari we are talking about. A man whose feet cause flowers to sprout when he walks on the arid ground of Kaduna. He needs no money from any Nigerians or anyone else. He is able to charter flights by merely having a 1 minute conversation with the pilot.
No one can talk to Buhari for that long and fail to be bowled over by the force of his sincerity and the wisdom of his lips.
You all should leave Buhari alone.
He's more than just a man. He's a hero to humanity.

#BuhariForMe

#BuhariForYou

#BuhariForUsAll

"In the beginning was Buhari. And the Word was with Buhari. And the Word was Buhari."
- Muhammadu Chapter 1 Verse 1

azzlicking at its finest

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jmaine: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

that lie is very funny

In politics lies are fair game until one gets caught . . . grin
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
deemdeem:

With stuppid and senseless threads right?
Very smart of u.

have you escaped from the Msc thread, your brothers need u there grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by jmaine: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

azzlicking at its finest

He is being sarcastic cheesy
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2015
jmaine:

He is being sarcastic cheesy

i hope so, if he is then am sorry shocked
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

have you escaped from the Msc thread, your brothers need u there grin grin

Goon, am everywhere and Av attended to all stupidity relating to me on that thread. Nothing pending for now.
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2015
When a person emerges as the candidate of his party, the onus of the funds he spends in his campaign is not bore by him alone. The party does more of the funding.
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
When a person emerges as the candidate of his party, the onus of the funds he spends in his campaign is not bore by him alone. The party does more of the funding.

Orlando good point.
For frequent trips like the one GMB is doing now for his campaign...yes APC and private donors sponsor them

For private one off trips to say a wedding even before he became APC's flag bearer, GMB earns enough pension as an ex-President to sponsor them.

OP is an immature irritant for starting the thread.

GMB 2015 on Course

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

azzlicking at its finest

Your sarcasm meter is broken.
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2015
rickkid:

Your sarcasm meter is broken.

check my post above cool
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

and Buhari started chartering jets yesterday abi

he is balling hard while you guys are trying to paint him as a poor General
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by Reptyle(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari is running for President of Nigeria.

Do you really think that a chartered jet would be a challenge for the Presidential candidate of a party as large as the APC
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Reptyle:
Do you really think that a chartered jet would be a challenge for the Presidential candidate of a party as large as the APC

Are you minding the demented OP?
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Reptyle:

and who told you he started using them yesterday
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by toluxa1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

GMB is an ex President and earns N2.3 Million per month as pension (unlike other ex Presidents who earn about 23 million monthly). Buhari asked for 10% of what other President's earn.

GMB can afford to charter a private jet for a day.!!!

A lot of us actually can. That rozayx5 is a very dull chap.

This thread is a waste of my time. Get some education people.

Please can you provide source or prove to your statement that former presidents earn 23million naira monthly as pension. And how much does the sitting president earn?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
toluxa1:

Please can you provide source or prove to your statement that former presidents earn 23million naira monthly as pension. And how much does the sitting president earn?

dont mind the guy
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
toluxa1:

Brother you can research this yourself. But I'll do it for you in the spirit of pervading Change in Nigeria grin

Ex President:
http://africanspotlight.com/2014/10/28/buhari-gets-only-10-of-his-salary-as-past-president-dino-melaye/
Quoting Dino Melaye:
"I went to the ministry of Finance where I discovered that it is true that all former Presidents and Head of states actually get 23million naira monthly."

President:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/170071-nigeria2015-atiku-to-earn-n1-as-salary-if-elected-president.html
The Nigerian president currently earns a basic salary of N3.5 million annually while the vice president takes N3.03 million.
However, the president is entitled to other benefits/allowances. These are regular allowances such as hardship allowance of N1.7 million; Constituency allowance, N8.7 million; leave allowance of N351,470.50: severance gratuity N10.5 million; and motor vehicle loan N14.1 million.

GMB 2015. Anticorruption is in our DNA
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

GMB is an ex President and earns N2.3 Million per month as pension (unlike other ex Presidents who earn about 23 million monthly). Buhari asked for 10% of what other President's earn.

GMB can afford to charter a private jet for a day.!!!

A lot of us actually can. That rozayx5 is a very dull chap.

This thread is a waste of my time. Get some education people.

toluxa1:

LRNZH:

Brother you can research this yourself. But I'll do it for you in the spirit of pervading Change in Nigeria grin
Ex President:
http://africanspotlight.com/2014/10/28/buhari-gets-only-10-of-his-salary-as-past-president-dino-melaye/
Quoting Dino Melaye:
"I went to the ministry of Finance where I discovered that it is true that all former Presidents and Head of states actually get 23million naira monthly."
President:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/170071-nigeria2015-atiku-to-earn-n1-as-salary-if-elected-president.html
The Nigerian president currently earns a basic salary of N3.5 million annually while the vice president takes N3.03 million.
However, the president is entitled to other benefits/allowances. These are regular allowances such as hardship allowance of N1.7 million; Constituency allowance, N8.7 million; leave allowance of N351,470.50: severance gratuity N10.5 million; and motor vehicle loan N14.1 million.

Are you satisfied?
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

Are you satisfied?

Dino melaye is your source grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

Ex President:
Quoting Dino Melaye:
President:

rozayx5:

Dino melaye is your source grin grin grin grin grin

I knew you were dumb for starting this thread and I baited you again.
Read this independent source (if you can that is)

https://www.nairaland.com/376036/unbelievable-ex-nigerian-presidents-gets

You will see where 250M per annum is quoted as ex president salaries before it was raised to close to N300M.

Your case is worse than Mr. Clueless' himslelf.
You took my bait. Another TANoid bites the dust grin grin
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

I knew you were dumb for starting this thread and I baited you again.
Read this independent source (if you can that is)

https://www.nairaland.com/376036/unbelievable-ex-nigerian-presidents-gets

You will see where 250M per annum is quoted as ex president salaries before it was raised to close to N300M.

Your case is worse than Mr. Clueless' himslelf.
You took my bait. Another TANoid bites the dust grin grin

so according to your logic buhari spend 800k to charter a jet and earne 2.3 million per month, how many time will he charter a jet and go broke grin grin
Tram illiterate
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:

so according to your logic buhari spend 800k to charter a jet and earne 2.3 million per month, how many time will he charter a jet and go broke grin grin
Tram illiterate

Hahaha people come and witness this bloodbath. grin grin grin
It was your comrade that brought up evidence of Buhari travelling from Kaduna to Bauchi for Muazu's daughter's wedding in a chattered jet.
Because you lack critical thinking, you didn't ask yourself the following questions.

1. Does Buhari go out of town for weddings every weekend?
2. What if Muazu actually chattered the jet for his August guests like Buhari?
3. Is GMB's pension of N2.3M his only source of income?
4. If GMB actually earns N23M as pension (as you guys claim), what is an 800k private jet charter four weekends in a month?

See how you keep exposing your lack of adeqaue brain matter?
Come to GMB's camp and we will protect you.
Otherwise, you will soon go extinct by natural selection.
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by rozayx5(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

It was your comrade that brought up evidence of Buhari travelling from Kaduna to Bauchi for Muazu's daughter's wedding in a chattered jet.
Because you lack critical thinking, you didn't ask yourself the following questions.

1. Does Buhari go to out of town for weddings every weekend?
4. If GMB actually earns N23M as pension (as you guys claim), what is an 800k private jet charter four weekends in a month?

muazu chattered jet for his guests
when your slave master declared his facebook assets did you see any other income
so where did the lie of him refusing 90% of his salary come from
Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by LRNZH(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:

1. Does Buhari go out of town for weddings every weekend?

rozayx5:

muazu chattered jet for his guests
when your slave master declared his facebook assets did you see any other income
so where did the lie of him refusing 90% of his salary come from

I have fully confirmed your extinction status: SOON.

Is it impossible for Muazu to charter private jets for his guests? Are you OK?

Read my post quoted above again for your second question. You do not understand the concept of critical thinking because you cannot carry out any.

Go ahead and expose your level of thinking once more. I will save the link to this thread for future reference and anytime you spew more rubbish on NL.
Sorry Boy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Chartered Planes by Adminisher: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:
Well Mr integrity should please explain to us how he afford 2.5 million to charter a jet for personal use, last time i checked that is only for bank CEO's and other big businessmen or celebrities.

Buhari has donations of N54million from yams farmers alone. So many rich silent supporters of Buhari exist. Diaspora and local supporters.
Some hidden supporters from the president's camp as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic:South African Police Aiding Xenographic Attacks At Madiba Supermarket? / Some Deduction I Made From Oby's Interview. / If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.