Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? (3927 Views)

Jordanian Pilot Who Was Announced Burned By ISIS Is Alive! / Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov. / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2015
I keep hearing the taqiyyas that groups like ISIS and Boko Haram are not True muslims but why then do they enjoy wide support base from the Muslim world?

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Midolian Passingshot omenks
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by tunde1200(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
madness

1 Like

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
tunde1200:
madness

Answer the damn question.

You muslims support ISIS.

Don't lie

4 Likes

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by tunde1200(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
between muslims and Christians who kill human being most?.

BishopMagic:

Answer the damn question.

You muslims support ISIS.

Don't lie

1 Like

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
tunde1200:
between muslims and Christians who kill human being most?.

Do you support ISIS? Yes or No?

[img]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24uxmyw&s=8[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by tunde1200(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
if you don't know anything about Islam please try to know at least some basics things no knowledge is waist.

No Muslims will ever support that evil group fighting for their own intrest.

BishopMagic:

Do you support ISIS? Yes or No?

[img]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24uxmyw&s=8[/img]

1 Like

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Because ISLAM is Peace, PEACE is Islam

2 Likes

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
tunde1200:
if you don't know anything about Islam please try to know at least some basics things no knowledge is waist.

No Muslims will ever support that evil group fighting for their own intrest.

I know islam too well to know what islam is truly all about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by tunde1200(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
And you haven't answer my questions too bro. between Christians and Muslims who kill most?

what Islam all about?.

BishopMagic:

I know islam too well to know what islam is truly all about.
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by gists: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
tunde1200:
And you haven't answer my questions too bro. between Christians and Muslims who kill most?

what Islam all about?.

Tunde, leave the guy jare. he won't be able to sincerely answer your question. if only he spare half the energy he has used so far to search for the top 10 countries with the highest crime/murder rate in the world and match against the dominant religion in the respective countries - google and wiki are always friends but some are just truthful enough to ask sincere questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
tunde1200:

what Islam all about?.

Do you or do you not support the newly created Islamic state?
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
gists:

Tunde, leave the guy jare. he won't be able to sincerely answer your question. if only he spare half the energy he has used so far to search for the top 10 countries with the highest crime/murder rate in the world and match against the dominant religion in the respective countries - google and wiki are always friends but some are just truthful enough to ask sincere questions.

The newly created Islamic state is the worst place on earth.

A recently completed study survey in Saudi Arab found out among university students that 23% of them where sexual my abused by a relative as a child. The report opines that the figure is much higher in the broader society.

BishopMagic:
This what the Model State of Islam has to offer; widespread child abuse, pederastry and a thriving gay society.

Holy Kingdom indeed!

[size=18pt]
Saudi Arabian Study: 23% of Arab Children Have Been Raped; 46% of Arab Students Are Homosexual[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ8PSKSWeEw

Over 23% of Muslim children in a University study claimed to have been raped (1/4 of the entire population). Over 46% of Muslim male students in Riyadh are homosexuals, and over 25% of Muslim male student in Jeddah are homosexuals. Homosexual relations are common due to restriction of association between genders.
The actual percentage of sexual assault on children and women, beyond this University study, is believed to be over 80%.

(In broader surveys sexual assault and incest of children in Islamic societies are much higher than in this study.)

TRANSCRIPT:

Guest – More than 23% of children in Saudi society have been raped.

Host — So about a quarter of Saudi children have been–

Guest – About a quarter of Saudi children have been raped. Sixty-two percent of those people—

Host — Those children.

Guest – No, I’m sorry, the study was directed at university students. Twenty-three percent had been raped during their childhood. For 62% of those, the rape was never reported. This was because it was one of the victim’s relatives.
In the study, it was mentioned that more than 16% of the rapists were relatives, specifically 5% were siblings, 2% were teachers, and 1% were parents.
In another study, which was conducted by Dr. In’am (al-Rabu’i), who is the president of children’s studies at the Armed Forces Hospital in Jeddah, she mentioned, or warned, that in the coming years we will suffer as a society from extremely widespread cases of homosexuality. The reason for this is the increase in the cases of sexual assault of children (brought) to the hospital, as well as the societal violence inflicted on children. She also mentioned that the hospital had on average three sexual assault cases per week.

Host — How large of an area did the study cover?

Guest – I don’t know, this is just what she mentioned on behalf of the Saudi nation. It was published on behalf of the nation, and can be considered very reliable. In addition to that, there is a study from the Office of Societal Supervision, which is also very serious. This study reported that 46% of students in the city of Riyadh suffer from homosexuality. Twenty-five percent of students in Jeddah suffer from homosexuality. We must be aware of this in order to combat these numbers quickly. The society has become fragmented. When we have a percentage of students—children or teenagers—who are gay, this is a catastrophe, a true catastrophe. I mean, we don’t have a strong society. We should really look at this more seriously.

Host — This is a new thing in Saudi Arabia for newspapers to write articles on this subject. The studies which you mentioned, are they saying this is something new?

Guest – No, it’s not new.

https://themuslimissue./2012/08/02/saudi-study-23-of-arab-children-raped-46-of-arab-students-homosexual-3/

This is why most young Arab men become suicide bombers.
They are yearning for redemption and reeling from guilt that is why they think by blowing themselves up for allah's sake they will get to heaven and be free of their guilt and shame.

The case in northern Nigeria is no different as thousands of underage boys are systematically abused on a daily basis by their Imans.

Islam is rotten to the core.

1 Like

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by tunde1200(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thanks bro Barka Jumah...

That guy is an anti Islam and he can never move forward in life despite his young age still indulging rubbish with his life.

instead of him to do what you wrote.

thanks once again.

gists:

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by tucky200(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

The newly created Islamic state is the worst place on earth.
A recently completed study survey in Saudi Arab found out among university students that 23% of them where sexual my abused by a relative as a child. The report opines that the figure is much higher in the broader society.
tunde1200 stop wasting ur time...this guy get problem pass nigerian police
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
tunde1200:
Thanks bro Barka Jumah...

That guy is an anti Islam and he can never move forward in life despite his young age still indulging rubbish with his life.

instead of him to do what you wrote.

thanks once again.

Lol.

Una no get talk.

I will feed you a d your extended family for a year with my currents account.

Mumu
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
tucky200:
tunde1200 stop wasting ur time...this guy get problem pass nigerian police

Is Islamic State a model society? If so then what is stopping you from migrating there?

Your posts is evidence that all you muslims are ISIS sympathizers.
Bokos

1 Like

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by tucky200(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Is Islamic State a model society? If so then what is stopping you from migrating there?

Your posts is evidence that all you muslims are ISIS sympathizers.
Bokos
bros I dey lagos arnd gowon estate,if dem born ur papa well come tok am 4 my front..u dis bloody bastarrd be messing up nairaland,jes dey make the thing dey taya person,no more intersting topics to comment on.....a sane muslim will not waste his time arguing with a terrorist like u
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by aresa: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Very ignorant and unintelligent OP and idiotic thread as usual.
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
tucky200:
bros I dey lagos arnd gowon estate,if dem born ur papa well come tok am 4 my front..u dis bloody bastarrd be messing up nairaland,jes dey make the thing dey taya person,no more intersting topics to comment on.....a sane muslim will not waste his time arguing with a terrorist like u

Meet me at those shayo joints directly opposite gown estate.

Bastard muslim filth
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
aresa:
Very ignorant and unintelligent OP and idiotic thread as usual.

Remi Tinubu pant sniffer you set don come defend your useless islam

1 Like

Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? by BishopMagic: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
tucky200:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why I Dislike Apc & Their Followers / The Implication Of The New Petroleum Price / See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.