Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari (38617 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Maximum Prisons - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by fahren(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Nigeria belongs to all of us, nobody owns Nigeria more, politicians should stop taking us on a ride, threats and unguarded statements is not the way forward. We should see Nigeria as our collective project.

#isaynotoelectoralviolence because there is no other country to call our own, we must rise in defense of Nigeria. Violence is not the way forward. Shun electoral violence. Be patriotic, join #TeamNigeria
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2015
This statement means GMB have lost the election because all Nigerian politicians are polithiefcians and so corrupt. Tell me who will support you now. Even INEC is corrupt. I fear for you GMB. I hope if you manage to win, your infrastructural development will be to build and expand prison yards because all will be filled to the brim.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by 1stola: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

You cant win and you can't bring militaryness to nigeria again

He felt that Democratic government is like military government where you can easily command or jail with impunity
ILLITERATE ?
lol! what a m0r0n you are.
Do you know what it takes to be an army general?
Does your father even have a primary school cert?
Clueless hopeless PDP!g

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2015
gratiaeo:
Buhari is confuse.
check Ur grammar n confirm for urslf who is confused
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2015
You'll ve to send youreslf first...corrupt hypocrite

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Jwonder(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
tongue e dey pain u? That's y we av *modify* we r bound to make mistake. I will keep eyes on u. Anyday u make a single mistake, u r finished!

Shatap!!!!....beta cover ur face in shame, and e no pain me ooh! I just dey pity ur parents ooh! Am sure they wished they used postinor tongue
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by menesheh(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2015
aadejesu:

Really? Millitaryness!! and you dare call someone an illeterate? Surely you dont know the meaning of illeterate.

grin grin

Yes pride of using the word militaryness cus am his fellow semi-illiterate
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by mickyarams: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

He felt that Democratic government is like military government where you can easily command or jail with impunity

And how's the current administration any good for Nigerians? All the promise of uninterrupted power supply your president made before the last election, what happened to that? How can you take someone that reckons stealing is not corruption serious? Your president has turned Nigeria to the laughing stock of the world. If you ever travel abroad, you will know what I'm talking about.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by enkay11: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Only recently,he promised not to go after corrupt leaders. Which one is this one he is saying now? Buhari,why are you contradicting yourself?

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Are you kidding me So those who stole are not meant to answer for their crime right No wonder the like of IBB are coming out to say their saints since they are not stealing at the moment but the stole in the past...

Your comment is very disappointing and I expect more from you, I guess IF he is elected president then those stealing would not be prosecuted since it would meant the stole...Yeye dey smell
it would b easier for him to forget d past wen he becomes president n focus majorly on whoever wnt d dirty act
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by manutdadex(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2015
personal59:
Did you know that in 1983, Chief Obafemi Awolowo contested at the age of 74 while Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe contested in 1979 at 75? Did you know that Ronald Reagan became US president at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each? Just last December, Tunisia sworn in Beji Caid Essebsi as their President. Did you know how old is he? President Essebsi is 88 years old. The election that brought him in as president was the first free and fair presidential election since the country (Tunisia ) gained independence in 1956. If a 72 years old grand "Pa" (as the haters called him) can give me constant electricity, guarantee maximum security (stop the killings up North), put food on my table and stop corruption that a 57 years old young man who is suffering from an inferiority complex can not give then I will be a very big fool to refuse such CHANGE. So those making noise about BUHARI's age should shut the hell up and give in for a great change. I'M SO PROUD TO BE AN ELEMENT OF CHANGE what about you? GMB2015‬........KickOutGEJ2015‬
guy all d people u mentioned are people wit great mind! People wit a proven track record of intelligence! But ur oga? Naaaa sorry
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Are you saying those that stole in the past shouldn't answer for their crime Then what is the essence of his anti corruption slogan then

If you say this, it means those stealing now would not and should not be prosecuted going by your logic, because IF GMB wins they those stealing will mean they stole in past and they should be let go...

Since that is what you are trying to say, GMB should start his corruption crusade in house before coming out to tell us he will jail anyone...If he is indeed not going to be selective with his fight

He may and he may not prosecute the past looting and stealing. We can never tell. Even if he has the plan to prosecute the past it will be stupid of him to say that now. if you don't know why Awolowo lost the election to Shagari, go and find out and you will discover that the main reason was his pledge to probe past cases of looting and corruption.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by dollarlander: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

When were you born? You these kids have never enjoyed good governance in your lives, you know nothing. I pity your generation. Shioor
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by menesheh(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2015
kingthreat:
[code][/code]a0

Instead of you to appreciate that he will spread the resources of the country to its people, all you know how to do is mock baselessly. Well, just like corruption has negatively aaffected Nigerians, it will affect you too. Because you deserve it. Keep supporting corrupt governance.

grin grin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by menesheh(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2015
mmmustapha:
am sure that the whole of your family will never have the qualification of Buhari, where do you school? are you working? what is your salary?

grin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by MacluvPH(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari,I don't believe you,until you start with ur party members(Tinubu,Amaechi,Atiku et al)that's the people you should start with first before I believe this ur speech.NEXT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by buJu234: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2015
Lol.... Nice one sha GMB ... But sorry it will b hard 4 u to win 2015....

Some reasons...

(1) U boss Tinubu will not want to go to kirikiri. So b prepare for shocker dat may likely come from him.

(2) the civil servant guys 're d fathers and mother's of corruption.. so u may likely not get their votes.

(3) over 90% of d Nigerian business elites made their billions via corruption. Get ready cos d have money to buy votes against u.

(4) the current military officers in Nigeria 're enjoying d free flow of cash from d corrupt pdp gov't. So they 're ready to shoot aside any of ur APC tugs.

(5) the so called nairaland APC e guys don't have d means for politicking...

So GMB I like ur dreams But sorry it's not practical in today Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by menesheh(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2015
secretcode01:

What's wrong with this one. Is your father more educated than him. Former head of state, a general indeed is an illiterate. Don't think you understand the meaning of 'illiterate' sir

grin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Godmann(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2015
buJu234:
Lol.... Nice one sha GMB ... But sorry it will b hard 4 u to win 2015....

Some reasons...

(1) U boss Tinubu will not want to go to kirikiri. So b prepare for shocker dat may likely come from him.

(2) the civil servant guys 're d fathers and mother's of corruption.. so u may likely not get their votes.

(3) over 90% of d Nigerian business elites made their billions via corruption. Get ready cos d have money to buy votes against u.

(4) the current military officers in Nigeria 're enjoying d free flow of cash from d corrupt pdp gov't. So they 're ready to shoot aside any of ur APC tugs.

(5) the so called nairaland APC e guys don't have d means for politicking...

So GMB I like ur dreams But sorry it's not practical in today Nigeria.

You will be shocked.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2015
Jwonder:

Shatap!!!!....beta cover ur face in shame, and e no pain me ooh! I just dey pity ur parents ooh! Am sure they wished they used postinor tongue
Are u Ok? U must be from yabaleft. Feel free to write any tras.h to me, buh never u make mention of my parents again. Ok? Do u have one at all? If yes, do u value dem at all? That's a NO! Cos if u do, u wouldn't come here and be messing around with people's parents. If u r going to reply, let it be an apology.... Dont forget to start growing up and get a life. Ok?

3 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

so o u guys r relived because he is not coming as a military man but a civil man abi. I tell u, he can still empower d efcc and send u corrupt infested brains to maximum facility. never rejoice just yet
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Agukagu(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2015
1stola:

ILLITERATE ?
lol! what a m0r0n you are.
Do you know what it takes to be an army general?
Does your father even have a primary school cert?
Clueless hopeless PDP!g

Can't you make your point without being abusive. In your short post this early morning you have used several negative adjectives - slowpoke, your father, clueless, hopeless, pig. Learn to express your self with facts and superior argument without being personal. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Toktee(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

there is something called "executive powers"under democratic administration.,i dnt expect you to know any way!
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by sapientia(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Voice of a dictator...

If Nigerians makes this mistake.. They will surely regret it.. He just told us how he will influence d our judicial system..

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by olaife80: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Including your Top Runner- Tiefnubu. This guy is a joker.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Jwonder(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Are u Ok? U must be from yabaleft. Feel free to write any tras.h to me, buh never u make mention of my parents again. Ok? Do u have one at all? If yes, do u value dem at all? That's a NO! Cos if u do, u wouldn't come here and be messing around with people's parents. If u r going to reply, let it be an apology.... Dont forget to start growing up and get a life. Ok?

*middle finger* to u tongue
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by DMerciful(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2015
He is very correct! Check your dictionary.
ceejay80s:

No be try, na trial
And una go dey abuse buhari
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by menesheh(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Toktee:
there is something called "executive powers"under democratic administration.,i dnt expect you to know any way!

grin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by menesheh(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2015
correctguy0900:

so o u guys r relived because he is not coming as a military man but a civil man abi. I tell u, he can still empower d efcc and send u corrupt infested brains to maximum facility. never rejoice just yet

grin grin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by legendsilver(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2015
This is the part I love most grin
Put those PDP and some APC crooks in prison for the rest of their life and see if the younger generation wouldn't shun corruption.

Sai #Buhari come #FeBuhari 14

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Jwonder:

*middle finger* to u tongue
I dnt blame you... that middle finger is what has been used for ur mother by different men. It shld b part of you. Alaraka. Omo ale jatijati
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by FAPatriot(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2015
Only the corrupt will thrash what Buhari said. You are scared of what will become of you when you are caught in corrupt shoe. No worry, after him I still dey here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad / Bombed Abuja-kaduna Train: See Full List Of Injured Passengers / Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.