Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? (8122 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Interswitch! Are They Really Making Difference In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? by chuxy12(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2009
it is a nice thing hearing from all guru traders on nairaland.
although i learned forex but never got to trade a live account because my trainer lost$6000 on the third day, most of the money were infact borrowed . he ran away from his house and had been on the run since then.
my friend ,likewise after losing so much money in stock decided to recoup them thru forex. He eventually lost his $15,000. he presently doesnt want to hear thing about forex and he is equally heart broken
cool cool cool
Re: Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? by chuxy12(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2009
HOWEVER, SINCE I CAME ACROSS BETONMARKET, I HAVE BEEN MAKING MONEY STEADILY. ALTHOUGH I MUST CONFESS I MADE SOME FEW LOSSES AS A RESULT OF INEXPERIENCE AND GREED. BUT NOW I MAKE MONEY CONSISTENTLY WITHIN THE RANGE OF $200-$300 WEEKLY.I CAN SHOW YOU PROOFS.
WHO CARES TO JOIN ME?
Re: Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? by Dungren(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2009
@Toks,

My condolence goes to you and your neighbours. You would definitely come out stronger.

Cheers.
Re: Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? by tflow: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2009
Hello Guyz,
Trading forex is the best to me despite the fact that my fingers had been burnt several times. Have lost more than i can imagine, but never give up, cos its real and i;m making money now, but making more money on FINANCIAL FIXED ODDS TRADING, i can bet and make double my betting or times 10 of it. I have very special techniques which have thought and trainned people on it and they are making good money on it, and its less risky and more profitable to forex. You can call me for more info. 08037699996.
Re: Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2009
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the encourangement. Ok lets face it. Forex is a hard business no doubt so if you can really learn it, fine, if you want to use robors,its totally up to you and if you want to subscribe for daily signals, all well and good.

I will come in handy if you want proper training or daily signals so you can contact me.

The number one and infact the main feason people lose money is not really greed but poor money management so learn how to risk just 2 or 3% of your capital per open position.

You see, let me share one unique secret with you. You cant trade forex with small money and expect to make it cos your account must get wiped out with time because of money management and thats why you see many brokers offering you this opportunity cos theyk now that you will eventually lose it,

Ok lets look at this case scenario:

You have 200usd and you want to trade the smallest lot size on micro account which  is 0.01. You need to understand that forex,price action movemenet is our great enemy because you will see price retracing to more than 100pips sometimes before moving in the direction you anticipated so lets say you place a stop loss of 50pips, you will get knocked out losing 5usd which is more than 2% already and you can see this happening over and over again.

But if you have like 1000usd or more to trade,you can conviniently trade same lot with 150pips stop loss and you will always profit before your stop loss is hit and even if you get stopped out, you will lose jusr 15usd which is less than 2% of 1000usd so you see why you need big money to trade effectively.

This is why i train people with live cents account that will make you start off with 5000us cents which is 50usd and you can actually build a good trading character from there.

Stay blessed

Toks
Re: Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? by cornel318(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2009
@TOKS
Please , which broker do u use and whats their minimum opening balance.
Thanks.
Re: Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? by Toks2008(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2009
Thanks for your question,

I strongly recommend a cents account for beginners and liteforex.org offers that. Any beginner who opens any other type of account asides a cent account should as well look for matches and burn his money to ashes. A word is enough for the wise. 30USD will be ok for a start which is 3000cents

This will enable you to trade as though you have 3000usd and you will build a stong trading system and discipline with this and if you eventually lose it, no wahala, you can put another 30usd until you are good. You will make 1cent per pip movement but the maximum account you can have on the cents account is 300000cents which is 3000usd

But if you are well grounded and ready to trade big money, Alpari is the way to go cos they are very well regulated. Recommended start off capital is 2000usd or 3000usd

Let me now the one u choose so that i can be of help to you.

Thanks
Re: Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? by mcjohn: 5:19am On Mar 05, 2009
hi toks

i've been absent for w while in Nairaland.com. I just read your experience and it's touching. Accept my sympathy. We hope to live in a crime free world soon. (Psalm 37: 9-11) Carry On As A Man. Meet you at the top.
Re: Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? by Toks2008(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2009
Thanks Mcjohn.

For those interested in daily forex signals, please visit the link below to get free signals from me and it will be free for the next two weeks.

Visit the link below to get free daily signals.

http://bizstuffs.com/index.php/board,150.0.html

But remember your money management principle of risk exposure cos you will be tempted to risk big lots due to the 80% accuraccy of my signals.

Thanks

Toks
Re: Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? by makken: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2009
i think some of them really are,  and so can u,
but the prob is, the ratio of success is really poor,  honestly speaking, the main reason behind this is over enthusiasm by the beginners and misguide by some spurious trades. so if wanna get real success in this trade then take move slowly approach.this will help,  never plunge into any decision listening to any traders,  that's one dangerous thing to do.u better do some study first and then start with a demo a/c.i hope u 'll be the best person to judge ,which traders to go with.so make an intensive study first.

(1) (2)

Make Millions From Paint Production In Nigeria / MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] / Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.