Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! (46362 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be / A No Reception Wedding: How Feasible? Come In, Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
You didn't state your location.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Originakalokalo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
abuja
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
I know someone but I can't find the contact on my phone. If no one contacts you, let me know so that I can go to her shop for you.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Cynluv:
My white wedding/traditional marriage is on the 31th dec 2015...pls when is the right time to start preparing/booking?

My dear start now! It's not too early

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
EMBER months' Promo!!!
@Bride of the year store, a sub of ZIPPY CREATIONS
*Wedding gowns
*Wedding Cakes
*Bouquets and buttonaires
*Jackets and Veils
*Bridal Beads
*Reception dresses
*Aso oke
*Souvenirs etc
We cater for your bridal needs @ a stop.
The first 10 brides to book in Oct,Nov and Dec gets a free bouquet,handfan and buttonaire.
Call 08030625817 for more enquiries.
WhatsApp 08030625817 to checkout our available designs and book an appointment
BB pin:2A7158FD
Visit us @ Omorilewa Shopping Complex Opp Uncle Joe, Mokola, Ibadan.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
One of my life's greatest joy is to create one's dream and turn it into a reality. Everyone is unique and so are cakes. A cake should be a unique collaboration between a customer and the cake designer and hence, no two should ever be the same. Whether it is a birthday, an anniversary or a wedding, there would be something unique about each of these milestones. I enjoy making beautiful cakes and have the impressive honour of being part of the planning of your celebrations.

Cakes by Zippy Creations are meticulously handcrafted for weddings, engagements, birthdays, graduations,bridal/baby shower and all of life’s special occasions. Whether you know exactly what you want or would like us to custom design something special, we will make sure your cake perfectly suits your occasion or event.

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
More from Zippy Creations!
We cover Ibadan, Lagos,Abeokuta,Ilorin and Akure.
Contact Zippy Creations for all your bridal needs!
Get a great deal on your shopping! It's a one stop bridal shopping for you. We promise you great services.
Our great feedbacks from our clients proves it all!
The greatest of the news is that you will spend less tro get the best! Let's add the GLAM your event needs. Be wise 08030625817 is the number to call
BB 2A7158FD
IG. Zippycakesandbeads
Brideoftheyearstores

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Get a great deal on your shopping! It's a one stop bridal shopping for you. We promise you great services.
The greatest of the news is that you will spend less to get the best! Let's add the GLAM your event needs. Be wise 08030625817 is the number to call
BB 2A7158FD
IG. Zippycakesandbeads
Brideoftheyearstores

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
The greatest of the news is that you will spend less to get the best! Let's add the GLAM your event needs. Be wise 08030625817 is the number to call
BB 2A7158FD
IG. Zippycakesandbeads
Brideoftheyearstores [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lawvlypearl(f): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
chiefwedslolo:

Pearl, my dear, I pray your wedding was beautiful and of course with a beautiful marriage to follow.

Please come back and share the details after the honeymoon. tongue

2015 brides.....hehehehe, back after 1month plus. Thank you so much for your prayers,advice,tips. The wedding was beautiful beyond what we planned, God surprised us. Tho there were small faults here and there with our vendors, I would be back to share my story. Hmmm, yours truly was 30min late to church....see panic from my mum, hahahaha Na traffic cause am tho, hotel was a bit far from church.

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lawvlypearl(f): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=breadplanets post=37190278]lawvlypearl i can only guess how excited you must be now. I wish you all the good things that comes with marriage. Have a beautiful day tmrw.[quote]

Very o
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lawvlypearl(f): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
breadplanets:
lawvlypearl i can only guess how excited you must be now. I wish you all the good things that comes with marriage. Have a beautiful day tmrw.

How far dear? Changed my phone lost your contact, how is the planning?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Any pictures of beautiful hairstyles for my wedding? I'm so confused.

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by MissIndependent(f): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2015
LaDivva:
Any pictures of beautiful hairstyles for my wedding? I'm so confused.
Here smiley

You can also check online. Visit www.nigerianweddingblog.com

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
MissIndependent:
Here smiley

You can also check online. Visit www.nigerianweddingblog.com
Thanks dear
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by MissIndependent(f): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
LaDivva:

Thanks dear
You are welcome
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by breadplanets(f): 5:14am On Oct 09, 2015
lawvlypearl:

How far dear? Changed my phone lost your contact, how is the planning?
Babe how go dey go? D trad was on wednesday. Tmrw is the white.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by sparkleRed(f): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Even tho am nt gettn married nw or next year or next two years

I really enjoyed dis thread dnt kill it pls lots of my frnds re getting married so, this thread is helping me suggest to them.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lawvlypearl(f): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
breadplanets:
Babe how go dey go? D trad was on wednesday. Tmrw is the white.

Congratulations dear.....so happy for you, may you have joy unspeakable in your marriage, adding you up now.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Onegai(f): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
For those who like real flowers for their wedding (I feel this is much classier than fake bouquets and some fake bouquets cost as much as N40, 000), May I suggest buying from your local florist? The professional wedding floral stores will charge you N45, 000 for one bouquet (and may use imported roses, lilies and more which will be half-wilted by the time your wedding comes) but your local florist grows tropical flowers in their garden (which will last longer because they are acclimitised). And their prices will be way cheaper. Imagine 5 bouquets and 1 boutonierre for N25, 000.

For those planning in Lagos and other big cities, you've probably realised getting a decent hall can be start from N400, 000. So why not look for alternatives such as halls belonging to schools, churches and hospitals? Go there, ensure the air-conditioners are in good working condition and they have parking and some security and most times they are usually cheaper (Sickle Cell Foundation Idi-Araba Surulere has a hall for about N250, 000 compared to Banilux hotel in Sabo Surulere for example). Get extra security from your hall or event decorator.

Those fake flower bouquets tend to look alike in pictures and have no personality. A bouquet of imported flowers from a wedding vendor can cost more than N45, 000. Meanwhile, roses and lilies don't last well in tropical weather. Why not go to your local florist and use tropical flowers for your bouquet? They are stronger and will last longer and are much cheaper (N10, 000 thereabouts). I've seen so many that are classy and colourful.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
This thread is alive once again.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Shininstar30(f): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Onegai:
For those who like real flowers for their wedding (I feel this is much classier than fake bouquets and some fake bouquets cost as much as N40, 000), May I suggest buying from your local florist? The professional wedding floral stores will charge you N45, 000 for one bouquet (and may use imported roses, lilies and more which will be half-wilted by the time your wedding comes) but your local florist grows tropical flowers in their garden (which will last longer because they are acclimitised). And their prices will be way cheaper. Imagine 5 bouquets and 1 boutonierre for N25, 000.

For those planning in Lagos and other big cities, you've probably realised getting a decent hall can be start from N400, 000. So why not look for alternatives such as halls belonging to schools, churches and hospitals? Go there, ensure the air-conditioners are in good working condition and they have parking and some security and most times they are usually cheaper (Sickle Cell Foundation Idi-Araba Surulere has a hall for about N250, 000 compared to Banilux hotel in Sabo Surulere for example). Get extra security from your hall or event decorator.

Those fake flower bouquets tend to look alike in pictures and have no personality. A bouquet of imported flowers from a wedding vendor can cost more than N45, 000. Meanwhile, roses and lilies don't last well in tropical weather. Why not go to your local florist and use tropical flowers for your bouquet? They are stronger and will last longer and are much cheaper (N10, 000 thereabouts). I've seen so many that are classy and colourful.

Hw do I get it, am in abj
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Onegai(f): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Shininstar30:

Hw do I get it, am in abj

You would have to contact your local florist, go and speak to those selling flowers (look for nice gardens and pictures of their past work), ask for a quote.

If you are in Festac Lagos, please speak to Mrs Ogbonna, 08033249570. Such a wonderful lady, knew so much about plants, caring for flowers and the right ones to get and her work was hassle-free. Just give her a colour scheme and some images as examples of what you want. That's her job from this year, roses, coxcombs, some yellow plants, flame of the forest flowers, greens and gardenias. Everyone wanted the bouquets.

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by tegsluv: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please house my white wedding is coming up soon and i choose red, white, gold and peach colours, red and white for decor, red and gold for brides maids, peach lace and red gele for asoebi girls, please are d combinations ok? or is there any colour dat doesn't fit in
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Shininstar30(f): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Please house my white wedding is coming up by December and I choose purple and peach, purple for my brides mate and peach for other brides do u think its ok?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2015
tegsluv:
Please house my white wedding is coming up soon and i choose red, white, gold and peach colours, red and white for decor, red and gold for brides maids, peach lace and red gele for asoebi girls, please are d combinations ok? or is there any colour dat doesn't fit in

Yes Very Ok! But I would suggest you add gold to your deco too. You know for white weddings white colour is a primary colour(it should be used) so just add another colour to the red preferably Gold! Other combinations are very ok
Feel free to contact should you have more questions
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nimi22(f): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Good day everyone. Pls my sis has decided to use green nd red for her trad but d issue now is d shade of green apple, lime or olive. Pls i need suggestions and probably pictures. Thanks.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
please when is the 2016 bride preparations coming up,am really interested

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by tegsluv: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
chosenpraise:

Yes Very Ok! But I would suggest you add gold to your deco too. You know for white weddings white colour is a primary colour(it should be used) so just add another colour to the red preferably Gold! Others combinations are very ok
Feel free to contact should you have more questions

Thx a lot, i really appreciate
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by MissIndependent(f): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2015
andergirl:
please when is the 2016 bride preparations coming up,am really interested
Bride preparation how? I don't understand your question. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family