Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! (46549 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be / A No Reception Wedding: How Feasible? Come In, Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chiefwedslolo(f): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
What exact troubles are you ladies having combining colors?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by costlyb: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
chiefwedslolo:
What exact troubles are you ladies having combining colors?
pls am confused on how to use the colours which colour can i use for the bridesmaids and the groomsmen, then the asoebi pple. That is d trouble.thanks
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by ArRahmanCakes: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2015
At Ar-Rahman Cakes,You can book for your cakes at a very reduced/
affordable price...

For your wedding,birthday and other party cakes,you can get your absolutely rich,delicious,nutricious and yummy cakes....

Note:Free delivery to anywhere in the above specified location

Ur SATISFACTION is our watchword.

Further Information,call
God bless...

***Would be bride(s),he we are***
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by christybabe(f): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2015
wonderful thread, am also a 2015 bride, and we are planning to fix our trad by Auguest, so far av not done anything, and am going back to school tomorrow, Pls help a sister to plan.. thanks. Am so following this thread... congrats to all 2015 bride. smiley wonderful thread, am also a 2015 bride, and we are planning to fix our trad by Auguest, so far av not done anything, and am going back to school tomorrow, Pls help a sister to plan.. thanks. Am so following this thread... congrats to all 2015 bride.

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by ArRahmanCakes: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2015
Are you getting married soon and you want to stay within budget?then get with in touch with Ar Rahman Cakes and Catering...

WEDDING CAKE PROMO!
At very affordable prices, you can get your absolutely delicious and nutritious cake for your wedding.
5 steps + 200 cut-outs = #44,000
3 steps + 200 cut-outs = #28,000.

Birthday and other party cakes are also available. Free delivery to any location

Cakes for tasting will be made available at clients request.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!
For further information, please call
Referrals will attract a commission.

***We also do Small Chops too***
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Cynluv(f): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
My white wedding/traditional marriage is on the 31th dec 2015...pls when is the right time to start preparing/booking?

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by ArRahmanCakes: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
U can start booking now...Dnt forget,I do cakes and small chops,U can make do of the bonus posted above...Congrats

Cynluv:
My white wedding/traditional marriage is on the 31th dec 2015...pls when is the right time to start preparing/booking?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by taryour(f): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cynluv:

NOW is not too early. The earlier the better. Lots of experience from my clients who planned/dint book early. Not a nice experience. Best wishes.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
christybabe:
wonderful thread, am also a 2015 bride, and we are planning to fix our trad by Auguest, so far av not done anything, and am going back to school tomorrow, Pls help a sister to plan.. thanks. Am so following this thread... congrats to all 2015 bride. smiley wonderful thread, am also a 2015 bride, and we are planning to fix our trad by Auguest, so far av not done anything, and am going back to school tomorrow, Pls help a sister to plan.. thanks. Am so following this thread... congrats to all 2015 bride.
Just post any issue you will like to get contributions on...
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cynluv:
No time is too early. . You can start by choosing your colours now..
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by vickilafab(f): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2015
costlyb:
Pls my pple how do i combine royal blue and fuchsia pink for my white wedding.pls i need suggestions on what colour d BMs and the Chief ll wear and then asoebi and men on suit. Thanks
ur bms can wear royal blue wt pink shoes n hairpieces while ur chief wears fuschia wt blue shoes n hairpc or vice versa. dey can also all wear either color wt d oda colour as shoes/accessories but ur chiefs dress wud b different in design.
for ur groomsmen, all d men can appear on royal blue suit, white shirt n black ties wt pink pocketsquare. ur grooms suit style should stand out.
for d asoebi, any of both colours will do.
all d best.

visit my bbm channel C004B2A80 for tips, tricks and pictures to guide u.
brides & grooms in d house, also have a package for cake, catering & decor for 350k. Nothing but the best!
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by costlyb: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2015
vickilafab:
ur bms can wear royal blue wt pink shoes n hairpieces while ur chief wears fuschia wt blue shoes n hairpc or vice versa. dey can also all wear either color wt d oda colour as shoes/accessories but ur chiefs dress wud b different in design.
for ur groomsmen, all d men can appear on royal blue suit, white shirt n black ties wt pink pocketsquare. ur grooms suit style should stand out.
for d asoebi, any of both colours will do.
all d best.

visit my bbm channel C004B2A80 for tips, tricks and pictures to guide u.
brides & grooms in d house, also have a package for cake, catering & decor for 350k. Nothing but the best!
Thanks for ur contribution .
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chiefwedslolo(f): 5:41am On Jul 02, 2015
costlyb:
Pls my pple how do i combine royal blue and fuchsia pink for my white wedding.pls i need suggestions on what colour d BMs and the Chief ll wear and then asoebi and men on suit. Thanks

Hi check out these pinterest boards for blue and pink ideas!

It's a very popular and pretty combo!

https://www.pinterest.com/chiefwedslolo/blue-nigerian-weddings/

https://www.pinterest.com/chiefwedslolo/pink-nigerian-weddings/
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lawvlypearl(f): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2015
This lovely forum is going mute...pls let's revive it.

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by taryour(f): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Its happening again at Boash Cakes and Events. IT's the EMBER month Wedding promo !!! You sure do not want to miss this great offer. Our last year ember month couples had an awesome celebration and we are proud to do it again this year.

* Book for your Traditional wedding cake and get it delivered FREE with cut outs for 200 guests.

** Book for both Traditional and White Wedding cake and get it delivered FREE wit cut out for 300 guests AND an EXTRA TIER on your white wedding cake.

Wooow, that's not all....

*** Another bonus to crown it all is EXTRA 50 plates of small chops and EXTRA 50 cups of COCKTAILs FREE if you also book for your chops and cocktail and your WEDDING cakes with Boash Cakes and Events.

Hurry now and place your orders....

** you know how we roll, don't ya!! **
Boash Cakes and Events.... Meeting your demands at all times and exceeding your expectations exceptionally...

For enquiries and bookings please visit our outlet, call or send us a mail.

1 Olayiwola Street, social club road, by lasu junction, New Oko Oba road Abule Egba Lagos.

08061385853. 08171156622

boashng@yahoo.com

** this is for only couples in LAGOS, couples outside of lagos will attract a little token **

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by GiftDepot(f): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
The Gift Depot is a multidimensional Gift sourcing and branding company. We work with clients budget and provide quality souvenirs at discount prices. Contact us today on 07082624686 to order.

Let us help you waooow your guests!

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Shininstar30(f): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pls friends I just created a new thread on data bundle sales, I need ur patronage pls....
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by karlakassy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Carla Bridal parlor
we r into complete bridals,ranging from wedding gowns ( sales n renting),reception dresses, bridesmaids and littlebrides dresses,bridal shoes,bouquet and other bridal accessories,we also do event n interior design and decor, also available is Makeover n Bridal Hair styling, makeup products n accessories, asoebi fabrics
CONTACT: carla....07031889946,bb pin 7F754986 location..festac lagos
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by christybabe(f): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
pls how do I combine yellow, blue and pink colour, it's my color of the day, I wanted my chiefbridesmaid to wear a pink gown, then my bridal Train girls will wear yellow and blue.. or does anyone has a better way that i should combine it.. thanks.

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lawvlypearl(f): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Finally! My wedding is coming up next weekend....your prayers goes a long way...thanks for the advice,tips,suggestions...was really helpful having a thread like this. Thank you all

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Shininstar30(f): 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
lawvlypearl:
Finally! My wedding is coming up next weekend....your prayers goes a long way...thanks for the advice,tips,suggestions...was really helpful having a thread like this. Thank you all

Congrstz, were is d bash taking place
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lawvlypearl(f): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Shininstar30:

Congrstz, were is d bash taking place

Thanks sis..Ilorin, kwara st

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2015
WEDDING PROMO‎

Hello would be brides. ‎Are you based in Abuja and want to get married during the ember months but you have a tight budget?Look no further because Monieve cakes will give you the best quality cake without having to put a hole in your pocket.

5 steps + 200 cut-outs goes for #42,000 while ‎
3 steps + 200 cut-outs goes for #27,000‎

Birthday and other party cakes are also available.

‎For your bookings please call 09094393977, 08063414655. BBM pin: 2BFC2454.

Booking of wedding cake ‎attracts free delivery.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by breadplanets(f): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
lawvlypearl i can only guess how excited you must be now. I wish you all the good things that comes with marriage. Have a beautiful day tmrw.

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
kissI wish u guys all d best and a blessed marriage.
My saturday abi friday too go still come
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Shininstar30(f): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2015
monievecakes:
WEDDING PROMO‎

Hello would be brides. ‎Are you based in Abuja and want to get married during the ember months but you have a tight budget?Look no further because Monieve cakes will give you the best quality cake without having to put a hole in your pocket.

5 steps + 200 cut-outs goes for #42,000 while ‎
3 steps + 200 cut-outs goes for #27,000‎

Birthday and other party cakes are also available.

‎For your bookings please call 09094393977, 08063414655. BBM pin: 2BFC2454.

Booking of wedding cake ‎attracts free delivery.

Wow! Didn't know dat wedding cake can b dis expensive
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by breadplanets(f): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Shininstar30:

Wow! Didn't know dat wedding cake can b dis expensive
Expense wetin This is the cheapest ive seen so far. A friend actually told me 60k for a 4step wedding cake without cut outs. Hmmmm....

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
breadplanets:
Expense wetin This is the cheapest ive seen so far. A friend actually told me 60k for a 4step wedding cake without cut outs. Hmmmm....

Please, help me tell her.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Shininstar30(f): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
breadplanets:

Wow! Will contact u once we r ready
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by breadplanets(f): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Shininstar30:

Wow! Will contact u once we r ready
Guess you mean u'll contact monievecakes
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by tegsluv: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Please my people, my wedding is coming up in January and I am having difficulty combining colours, my colour theme is red and gold, please how do i combine it for aso-ebi and chief brides maid cos i don't want my asoebi to wear red, i dont mind introducing a touch of a third colour,(does green colour fit in? ) please i need your suggestions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Addicted To Weed, Drugs / Interesting Ways To Please A Nigerian Mother In Law. / A Week After We Got Married.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49