Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,672 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! (46290 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be / A No Reception Wedding: How Feasible? Come In, Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goodafternoon guys. my wedding wil be coming up in less than 7Months early Next year cheesy and the planning have started already. Please guys send me wedding colour combination ideas. our budget is not much though but we will be doing White, Traditional and Registry together. My Fiance is from the South West and i am from the Southern part of Nigeria. The White and Registry will be in Lagos. I need ideas on Events hall, Cakes, Make-up Cameramen, Caterers etc in Lagos with a not too high cost. Suggestions are welcome. Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
MissIndependent:
Bride preparation how? I don't understand your question. smiley
sorry I meant 2016 would be brides thread, am anxiously waiting to register,I really need help

1 Like

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Goodafternoon guys. my wedding wil be coming up in less than 7Months early Next year cheesy and the planning have started already. Please guys send me wedding colour combination ideas. our budget is not much though but we will be doing White, Traditional and Registry together. My Fiance is from the South West and i am from the Southern part of Nigeria. The White and Registry will be in Lagos. I need ideas on Events hall, Cakes, Make-up Cameramen, Caterers etc in Lagos with a not too high cost. Suggestions are welcome. Thank you smiley
same here,but I reside at the eastern zone,I hail from that side too,my marriage ceremony would be coming up precisely April,I need suggestions of colours and stuffs like that.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by MissIndependent(f): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
andergirl:

sorry I meant 2016 would be brides thread, am anxiously waiting to register,I really need help
Ok I didn't know there would be a 2016 thread I thought it will continue here. You can create the the thread it will be a good idea. smiley

1 Like

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hello, check the 2016 would be brides thread here. https://www.nairaland.com/2680489/thread-2016-brides#39206230

3 Likes

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by missade(f): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello everyone!

My wedding is next month and I'm super excited. The trad and white is in Lagos. Let me say that everything is expensive in Lagos angry
Decent halls start from around N400k! The prices for Decorations, makeup, all depend on how high end you want them.
What I learnt is to have a super realistic budget taking into consideration what you want the wedding to look like and all. Then make sure you stick to it or else, you will spend much more than expect.

My colours are Royal blue and Yellow; Champagne gold and peach.
Wish me a successful wedding but I prefer a successful and fulfilling marriage

May the good Lord keep us all and establish our marriages, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nimi22(f): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
missade congrats wishing u a very successful wedding but above all d best marriage. May ur home be heaven on earth in Jesus Name.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Shininstar30(f): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Friends pls help, my wedding is coming up by December am still confused on d colours to use. Is purple and peach OK? Help pls
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Thinking of how to get the best wedding deals ever? Think Zippy Creations!
ZIPPY CREATIONS
Wedding Cakes
Wedding Dresses
Bridal Beads
Bouquets and Handfans
Bridal Beads
Jackets and Veils
Earrings and Hair Accessories.
Contact Zippy Creations now on 08030625817
BB: 2A7158FD
You can also join our BBM channel C00211987 for tips,ideas,suggestions,comments,reccomendations for a PERFECT wedding!
C00211987
C00211987
C00211987
Lots and Lots of freebies and DIY sessions on our BBM channel also

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
More from Zippy Creations!

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wedding Dresses!

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Shininstar30:
Friends pls help, my wedding is coming up by December am still confused on d colours to use. Is purple and peach OK? Help pls

One of your colours should be a colour you naturally love and also consider trend,Purple and Peach is not bad,However if there is still room to change it, why not?
TEAL green is really smashing it these season! You have 1001 beautiful colours that suits teal!
Teal and Fuschia pink
Teal and Coral
Teal and Yellow
Teal and Peach
Teal and Gold
Other colour combos
Royal Blue and Yellow
Turquoise blue and Yellow
Turquoise blue and Fuschia Pink
However if you still love Purple then here we go
Purple and Yellow
Purple and Silver
Purple and Gold
Purple and Fuschia pink
Purple and cream
Hmmmmn I don try!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chiefwedslolo(f): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
missade:
Hello everyone!

My wedding is next month and I'm super excited. The trad and white is in Lagos. Let me say that everything is expensive in Lagos angry
Decent halls start from around N400k! The prices for Decorations, makeup, all depend on how high end you want them.
What I learnt is to have a super realistic budget taking into consideration what you want the wedding to look like and all. Then make sure you stick to it or else, you will spend much more than expect.

My colours are Royal blue and Yellow; Champagne gold and peach.
Wish me a successful wedding but I prefer a successful and fulfilling marriage

May the good Lord keep us all and establish our marriages, Amen.

@missade

Yes we are so here on the budget. Please be realistic about your budget ladies!!!
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Shininstar30(f): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
chosenpraise:

One of your colours should be a colour you naturally love and also consider trend,Purple and Peach is not bad,However if there is still room to change it, why not?
TEAL green is really smashing it these season! You have 1001 beautiful colours that suits teal!
Teal and Fuschia pink
Teal and Coral
Teal and Yellow
Teal and Peach
Teal and Gold
Other colour combos
Royal Blue and Yellow
Turquoise blue and Yellow
Turquoise blue and Fuschia Pink
However if you still love Purple then here we go
Purple and Yellow
Purple and Silver
Purple and Gold
Purple and Fuschia pink
Purple and cream
Hmmmmn I don try!

Yes u really don try my sister, thank u very much; I choose purple and gold. Initially I want my huby to wear purple tie, my chief brides mate purple and the others peach. Now dat I changed to gold instead of d peach can I still go on wit d initial arrangement?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 12:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Yes you can still go ahead! The train can still put on peach and use purple accessories or better still they can use cream with gold or purple accessories. Watever arrangement you have for them,you can just make sure you add their colour to your bouquet. So your bouquet could be purple and peach or purple and cream or purple and white
However your bridesmaids can still rock purple and use peach bouquet like the pics attached and your chief brides maid would use gold or cream with purple accessories

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by onyiianthony(f): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2015
At JUDITHS'TOUCH, we give you the touch you deserve cos it's your day...... Call us on 08124601314, 08180073025....for your bridal makeup, events, photoshoot et al.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nimi22(f): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Nimi22:
Good day everyone. Pls my sis has decided to use green nd red for her trad but d issue now is d shade of green apple, lime or olive. Pls i need suggestions and probably pictures. Thanks.
Everybody had refused tp answer my question. Ok.
Cc Chiefwedslolo.
chosenpraise
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nimi22:
Cc Chiefwedslolo.
chosenpraise

Sorry for not responding!
Green and Red is not too bad, I would prefer the normal green shade with red if she's light skinned but if she's dark, I would suggest apple green with red. Please leave olive green out of the options.
Green is a dark colour which doesn't really complement dark people. Lightning up the shade of green seeems to be a better option.
In that case also I would suggest adding a touch of gold to the colours because of deco,cakes,beads and other bridal arrangements.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nimi22(f): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
chosenpraise:

Sorry for not responding!
Green and Red is not too bad, I would prefer the normal green shade with red if she's light skinned but if she's dark, I would suggest apple green with red. Please leave olive green out of the options.
Green is a dark colour which doesn't really complement dark people. Lightning up the shade of green seeems to be a better option.
In that case also I would suggest adding a touch of gold to the colours because of deco,cakes,beads and other bridal arrangements.
Cheers!
Thanks so large. She's on d dark side. So is a gold bead ok? or a white will b better?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chosenpraise(f): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nimi22:
Thanks so large. She's on d dark side. So is a gold bead ok? or a white will b better?

A gold bead with red/green accessory/brooch will be good and d handfan could be gold with red and green accessories too! I make all these things, you can contact me for more info

1 Like

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chiefwedslolo(f): 4:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Nimi22:
Cc Chiefwedslolo.
chosenpraise

Hi @Nimi22

Sorry I didn't see your post.
I think these shades of green look amazing with red! Look at the links below (with gold, white accessories too):

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/427560558351692754/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/427560558352194327/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/427560558348654416/

So your sis should go with a soft, feminine medium green to pair with bold red accents.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nimi22(f): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thanks so much for d contribution. It's really helpful.

1 Like

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by dolapoiyunade(f): 1:39am On Jan 24, 2016
ClassicQueen:
hi, congratulations in advance on your marriage. For makeup, hair, photography and videography, pls check www.zantahouse.com they are really good and not expensive. Their price list is on their website. contact them today, email: contact@zantahouse.com whatsapp 09056184089

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2016
dolapoiyunade:
hi, congratulations in advance on your marriage. For makeup, hair, photography and videography, pls check www.zantahouse.com they are really good and not expensive. Their price list is on their website. contact them today, email: contact@zantahouse.com whatsapp 09056184089
Wow did you do this? Will add on watsapp ASAP
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by dolapoiyunade(f): 12:54am On Feb 08, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Wow did you do this? Will add on watsapp ASAP
ok thanks
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Cynluv(f): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Glory be to God because my wedding was a successful one,it happened live on 31st Dec 2015... thanks to everyone here because I learnt a lot from the thread!

4 Likes

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nimi22(f): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cynluv congrats. Love ur colour combo and brides maids dresses. Happy Married Life.

2 Likes

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by LAAR: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2016
Jst had my beautiful wedding in febuary, and selling off my size 08/10 beautiful ball gown at a very affordable price to any beautiful bride to be. Location Abuja. Bbm 29AB8785 or call 07056216951
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by breadplanets(f): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2016
lawvlypearl:

Congratulations dear.....so happy for you, may you have joy unspeakable in your marriage, adding you up now.
Babe long time. How is your new baby. Pls can u unqoute my number. Thanks.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lawvlypearl(f): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
breadplanets:
Babe long time. How is your new baby. Pls can u unqoute my number. Thanks.

Aww, my e-buddy, thank you , she's doing great. Pls can you refer me to the page/thread where I quoted the number so I can do the needful. Remain blessed.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by breadplanets(f): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
lawvlypearl:

Aww, my e-buddy, thank you , she's doing great. Pls can you refer me to the page/thread where I quoted the number so I can do the needful. Remain blessed.
Page 13. Thank God for you. We are still expecting her in threadcuties o.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by lawvlypearl(f): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
breadplanets:
Page 13. Thank God for you. We are still expecting her in threadcuties o.

done!!! I'm so sorry, hope I haven't caused any inconveniences? Pls check to verify too. she will try and show this Thursday, God help us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tee Nsofor: Nigerian Intersex Lady Receives Support As She Comes Out / Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.