Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members (53922 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by misshoree(f): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
So konji is no respecter of person.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Cypost: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
i suspect this woman, like most spouses whenever they are tired of a relationship they throw this cheating thing as excuse to leave.
In this case i suspect the wife.

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by kwencypresh(f): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Pics of the pastor doing it on stage or.... grin

U dontbilivit

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by jingh(f): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Emaprince:
problem is that women are the ones patronizing them.
yeah dats true, any women not patronising them re called bad names
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
crazysaint:
If her wife pussy dont sour nkor? Make im no waka go look for bette thing chop?
What the heck is kity-kat?
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Etetejake(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
And still some gullible Nigeria go put pastor for head like gala.
Been a pastor don't mean holiness.
#pastornobeGod

U r right. Women especially.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by jingh(f): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Etetejake:

U r right. Women especially.
hmmm I Ve no choice but to agree with you.
women re also prey to those wolf in sheep clothing
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by tola9ja: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
na song of Solomon spoil everything
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by BASOUL66(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2015
Pastors are also competing for worldly things now more than sinners, may God
save our wives from them.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by Ifebazz(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Going through the post, I never came across where the wife caught the pastor cheating though. Only hearsay... I'm not acquitting the man though, but the stupid wife just acted only based on suspicion. It's preposterous if she actually married out of love or was she the one who married cos she wanted to be 'mama'? Just saying.
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by mulliga44(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmmmn wonder shall never end
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by colored(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
kennygee:
End time pastors, lots of wolves in Sheep's clothing out there.
must everything be about end time? Gosh you guys make me sick!
Re: Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members by SenatorJames(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
emusmith:

J for James! cheesy
Sir!!!

You called me sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.