Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera (3617 Views)

Why GMB May Not Get To Aso Rock Despite The Ongoing Overwhelming Victory / Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. / Pictorial Evidence Why GMB Withdrew From The Presidential Debate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera by OLADD: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2015
alaoeri:

Trash from the pit of hell, walk around the streets of lagos ask the free readers associations, artisans, market women, traders, bus drivers who they prefer btw GMB & GEJ and draw your graph the result will shock you, go to Ibadan, Zaria, Sokoto, Kano, Niger & even Abuja etc & repeat same thing u 'll be shock, don't compare 2011 with 2015 the masses are tired of the clueless adminstration all what they are yelling for is change. You made mention of Shekarau, he uses Buhari influence in ANNP to defeat PDP then, Bafarawa is a paperweight politician is sokoto & I can't bet with my left testies that Ribadu won't shake Al-mankura because he isn't a grassroot politician. All what you have listed won't work an average northerner don't want to be associated with this clueless adminstration except those benefiting from it, I got ppl in sokoto, bauchi, zaria, abuja etc giving me first hand information of what is happening in their neighbourhood, if the coming election is going to be anything free & fair, GEJ should just start writing his handing over note, the table has turn, the support of the masses he enjoyed in 2011 has gone the way of the general this time around, wake up from your slumber GEJ is living Aso rock for Otuoke come May 29th this year.
Sai BUHARI/OSINBAJO.

Come to think of it, did you say I should walk on the streets of Lagos, Zaria, Sokoto, Kano, Niger et al and feel the pulse of the people there? Only a mad man could afford the luxury of doing that. Even renown tourists and mountain climbers will dare not give it a try. Moreover, let's get serious;
If you referred to my own Lagos as a place where GEJ is not heralded, then you are economical with the truth. Lagosians are not only disilusioned with APC's draconian rule, Agbaje's re-entrance to the political scene has changed all permutations. Friend, quote me after February 2015, Agbaje and GEJ WILL win Lagos.
With regards to Bafarawa, Nuru Ribadu, Buba Marwa, Modu Sheriff and others who you tagged paperweights, February 2015 beckons. We dey wait
Re: Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera by Quelme: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2015
OLADD:

Good talk. It seems you want an expansion of the scope of this discuss. You're right for saying two south south governors are now supporting Buhari but you failed to mention the fact that those governors are not completely in control of thier respective states. Did you see the scanty crowd that attended yesterday's APC campaign lunch? Anyway, that's not too important. Now take this;
1.In 2011, Borno was a full fledge opposition state and that accounted for GEJ's poor showing. Presently, one of the arrowheads of opposition politics in that state and a strong political heavyweight, Modu Sheriff is now a PDP man and he has vowed to ammass votes for GEJ. How about that?
2. In Kano State, Shekarau was a torn in the flesh of PDP in previous elections, where is he presently?PDP.Did you see the crowd that welcomed him home when he defected to PDP? Ponder over that.
3. In Sokoto, Bafarawa was a founding father of APC but the man has ported to PDP. Same applies to thousands of his followers. That's a cause for worry for APC.
4. How about Adamawa? Buba Marwa, Nuhu Ribadu and others who hitherto pinched their tents with APC have jumped ship. They are now in PDP. Have you forgotten that Nyako is now on self imposed exile? A school for thought.
5. Lagos, the second largest base of voter registration was won by moonslide by GEJ in 2011 when Tinubu and Fashola were cult figures. What do you think will happen now and in Feb 2015 when the popularity of the duo has waned? You want the answer? It's landslide for GEJ. Forget that unheralded APC puppet VP candidate.
6.My internet data is about to be exhausted, but be assured that as soon as I reload, more are still to come!
too shallow... Keep grasping for straw... But while u are at it, the wind of change is coming to sweep u off your feet... GMB/PYO2015
Re: Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera by OLADD: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote the author=Quelme post=29570187]too shallow... Keep grasping for straw... But while u are at it, the wind of change is coming to sweep u off your feet... GMB/PYO2015[/quote]

One thing I shun like dung is sycophancy. Buhari, Osibanjo,Tinubu and APC leadership know they can't win Feb 2015 presidential poll but nobody expects them to publicly admit it. Friend, forget about the e-war on Nairaland. All fingers crossed.
Re: Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera by seunmsg(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2015
OLADD:

Good talk. It seems you want an expansion of the scope of this discuss. You're right for saying two south south governors are now supporting Buhari but you failed to mention the fact that those governors are not completely in control of thier respective states. Did you see the scanty crowd that attended yesterday's APC campaign lunch? Anyway, that's not too important. Now take this;
1.In 2011, Borno was a full fledge opposition state and that accounted for GEJ's poor showing. Presently, one of the arrowheads of opposition politics in that state and a strong political heavyweight, Modu Sheriff is now a PDP man and he has vowed to ammass votes for GEJ. How about that?
2. In Kano State, Shekarau was a torn in the flesh of PDP in previous elections, where is he presently?PDP.Did you see the crowd that welcomed him home when he defected to PDP? Ponder over that.
3. In Sokoto, Bafarawa was a founding father of APC but the man has ported to PDP. Same applies to thousands of his followers. That's a cause for worry for APC.
4. How about Adamawa? Buba Marwa, Nuhu Ribadu and others who hitherto pinched their tents with APC have jumped ship. They are now in PDP. Have you forgotten that Nyako is now on self imposed exile? A school for thought.
5. Lagos, the second largest base of voter registration was won by moonslide by GEJ in 2011 when Tinubu and Fashola were cult figures. What do you think will happen now and in Feb 2015 when the popularity of the duo has waned? You want the answer? It's landslide for GEJ. Forget that unheralded APC puppet VP candidate.
6.My internet data is about to be exhausted, but be assured that as soon as I reload, more are still to come!

You got quiet a lot of things wrong and I will address them one after the other.

1. Bornu was an ANPP state in 2011. ANNP had a presidential candidate by the name Ibrahim shekarau. The party structure was deployed fully in support of their presidential candidate and he still lost to Buhari whose CPC had little or no structure. In 2015, the old structure of APC, CPC and ACN having merged into APC will be deployed to Buhari's use. Sincerely speaking, GEJ will be lucky to get 5% of the total votes in Bornu this time around. Forget about Ali Modu Sheriff. He his a spent force politically. He can't walk freely on the streets of Bornu without security. They hate him that much couple with the boko haram tag on his neck. He's of no political use to GEJ.

2. Shekarau was the sitting governor of Kano in 2011 and he lost the presidential election in which he was a candidate to GMB. His party also lost the governorship election to Kwakwanso of PDP. So, what point does shekarau have to prove again? He will be defeated even in front of his house in the next election. GEJ will be extremely lucky to get 5% of the total votes in Kano this time around.

3. Buhari won sokoto state in 2011 without the support of Bafarawa who was in ACN then or Wamako the incumbent governor then in PDP. In 2015, Buhari now enjoys the massive support of the governor, the speaker of the house of reps and the sultan (you can quote me on this). So, what magic can Bafarawa perform? Again, GEJ will be lucky to up to 5% in the february 14 election.

4. GEJ won the 2011 election in Adamawa state due to religion and the massive mobilization of gov. Murtala Nyako. Atiku was indifferent then and Ribadu was ACN candidate. In 2015, the PDP in Adamawa is in crisis and the governor belongs to a different faction from the PDP governorship candidate. He won't mobilize for GEJ the way Nyako did in 2011. Buhari on the other hand is now stronger in the state. Their is no Adamawa indigine to contest against this time around and Atiku's political machinery is now fully behind him. The religion sentiment against him before is now diffuse as most christians now see GEJ as an incompetent leader who cannot protect them from the incessant Boko haram attacks. Adamawa's vote will be 50-50 and that's a good one for Buhari.

5. Tinubu and Fashola never worked for Buhari in 2011. In 2015, reverse is the case. The full structure of the Lagos APC will be deployed fully in support of Buhari and the outcome will be a massive victory for GMB.

Overall, I think GEJ has lost too much ground going into the next presidential election. The figures are not adding up for him and except a miracle happens, he will lose the election.
Re: Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera by coolhamid(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
seunmsg:

You got quiet a lot of things wrong and I will address them one after the other.

1. Bornu was an ANPP state in 2011. ANNP had a presidential candidate by the name Ibrahim shekarau. The party structure was deployed fully in support of their presidential candidate and he still lost to Buhari whose CPC had little or no structure. In 2015, the old structure of APC, CPC and ACN having merged into APC will be deployed to Buhari's use. Sincerely speaking, GEJ will be lucky to get 5% of the total votes in Bornu this time around. Forget about Ali Modu Sheriff. He his a spent force politically. He can't walk freely on the streets of Bornu without security. They hate him that much couple with the boko haram tag on his neck. He's of no political use to GEJ.

2. Shekarau was the sitting governor of Kano in 2011 and he lost the presidential election in which he was a candidate to GMB. His party also lost the governorship election to Kwakwanso of PDP. So, what point does shekarau have to prove again? He will be defeated even in front of his house in the next election. GEJ will be extremely lucky to get 5% of the total votes in Kano this time around.

3. Buhari won sokoto state in 2011 without the support of Bafarawa who was in ACN then or Wamako the incumbent governor then in PDP. In 2015, Buhari now enjoys the massive support of the governor, the speaker of the house of reps and the sultan (you can quote me on this). So, what magic can Bafarawa perform? Again, GEJ will be lucky to up to 5% in the february 14 election.

4. GEJ won the 2011 election in Adamawa state due to religion and the massive mobilization of gov. Murtala Nyako. Atiku was indifferent then and Ribadu was ACN candidate. In 2015, the PDP in Adamawa is in crisis and the governor belongs to a different faction from the PDP governorship candidate. He won't mobilize for GEJ the way Nyako did in 2011. Buhari on the other hand is now stronger in the state. Their is no Adamawa indigine to contest against this time around and Atiku's political machinery is now fully behind him. The religion sentiment against him before is now diffuse as most christians now see GEJ as an incompetent leader who cannot protect them from the incessant Boko haram attacks. Adamawa's vote will be 50-50 and that's a good one for Buhari.

5. Tinubu and Fashola never worked for Buhari in 2011. In 2015, reverse is the case. The full structure of the Lagos APC will be deployed fully in support of Buhari and the outcome will be a massive victory for GMB.

Overall, I think GEJ has lost too much ground going into the next presidential election. The figures are not adding up for him and except a miracle happens, he will lose the election.
You nailed it bro.. Good analysis
Re: Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera by alaoeri: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
OLADD:

Come to think of it, did you say I should walk on the streets of Lagos, Zaria, Sokoto, Kano, Niger et al and feel the pulse of the people there? Only a mad man could afford the luxury of doing that. Even renown tourists and mountain climbers will dare not give it a try. Moreover, let's get serious;
If you referred to my own Lagos as a place where GEJ is not heralded, then you are economical with the truth. Lagosians are not only disilusioned with APC's draconian rule, Agbaje's re-entrance to the political scene has changed all permutations. Friend, quote me after February 2015, Agbaje and GEJ WILL win Lagos.
With regards to Bafarawa, Nuru Ribadu, Buba Marwa, Modu Sheriff and others who you tagged paperweights, February 2015 beckons. We dey wait
Really wanna know which side of lagos u resides bt u can still take a trip to lagos highland, Idumota & Isale eko to be precise & don't forget a trip to Ikorodu, Epe, Surulere etc & also sample the opinion of NURTW bigwigs ppl like Oluomo of Oshodi (emusi musiliu), kokozaria & their ilks then you will know whatssup, don't just sit down at home or judge base on opinion of ppl in your area move out & see what is happening in the length & breath of the state, just last week Ambode storm the popular markaz arabic school in agege to woo the muslim faithfuls in which he receives a resounding welcome, I repeat Jimi will be defeated so easily in lagos likewise APC will flog PDP at the presidential poll in lagos.
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.
Re: Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
OLADD:

I am not sure whether you are a follower of Northern politics. Modu Sheriff was so unpopular in Borno as at 2011 that he lost his bid to the Senate to a PDP candidate Zanna who was a first timer despite being an incumbent Governor as at then. In borno today he is declared a persona non grata.
Shekarau was never a political heavyweight. He rode on the back of Buhari in 2003 and 2007. In 2011, he was ANPP Presidential candidate. He lost his polling unit, lost his ward, lost his local government and even lost in government house polling unit in both the Presidential and Governorship contest in 2011. I am saying he lost woefulyyyyy!!!! Not even second!
You call Buba Marwa that has been a pushover even when he ran under the popular CPC platform against Nyako. Let me tell in, in the NE and NW no politician can match Buhari's popularity.
Did you call Ribadu? Is Ribadu a politician? Lol

Stop spewing thrash dude!

1 Like

Re: Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera by OLADD: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Quelme:
too shallow... Keep grasping for straw... But while u are at it, the wind of change is coming to sweep u off your feet... GMB/PYO2015

One thing I shun like dung is sycophancy. Buhari, Osibanjo,Tinubu and APC leadership know they can't win Feb 2015 presidential poll but nobody expects them to publicly admit it. Friend, forget about the e-war on Nairaland. All fingers crossed.
Re: Why Gmb Will Win ~by Aljazeera by iamrealdeji(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dereformer:

It is absolutely impossible for Buhari to win Presidential election in Nigeria.

In less than 6 weeks, Buhari will be defeated forever.
Through rigging?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Moves In To Snatch Oshiomole's New Gold Digging Wife / Federal Allocation To Each State In March 2016.check Out How Much Osun State Got / Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.