Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Blast Of The Day: Obasanjo To FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blast Of The Day: Obasanjo To FFK (1502 Views)

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / PDP Died Day Obasanjo Publicly Tore His Membership Card – Perry Opara / Recession: Governors Frustrated Us From Saving For Rainy Day – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blast Of The Day: Obasanjo To FFK by naijareferee: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2015
"Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy" – General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd)
Sahara Reporters

I dont know how true this is....but if there is an iota of truth in it, then i think we will hear stories that touch very soon.

1 Like

Re: Blast Of The Day: Obasanjo To FFK by themilanway(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin I dey laugh(OBJ)
Re: Blast Of The Day: Obasanjo To FFK by dridowu: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2015
naijareferee:
"Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy" – General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd)
Sahara Reporters

I dont know how true this is....but if there is an iota of truth in it, then i think we will hear stories that touch very soon.
I don't know how truth it is also but mere looking the way FFK has been changing, then you don't have any choice than to believe the quote from OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Blast Of The Day: Obasanjo To FFK by godaniel(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Na soo oo baba...... It doesn't even matter what anybody says

all what evey sensible nigeria wants is

CHANGE:::::::::
Re: Blast Of The Day: Obasanjo To FFK by oluvick(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2015
How has this improve our economy?
Re: Blast Of The Day: Obasanjo To FFK by vicadex07(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
naijareferee:
Sahara Reporters

Looool...I swear OBJ is a smart comedian. The smartest president Nigeria ever had. This is just the most perfect description of FFK

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You! / Duncan Mighty Welcomes Goodluck Jonathan At Akwa Ibom Rally (Pictures) / Professor Pius Adesanmi: Why June 12 Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.