Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Wife Rejects $975 Million Divorce Cheque - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Rejects $975 Million Divorce Cheque (4185 Views)

25-Year-Old Man Impregnates 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers, Mother Rejects Daughter / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Rejects $975 Million Divorce Cheque by SAMBARRY: 6:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Mr man stop constituting nuisance every where you go and carry your lousiness elsewhere undecided

why is it so hard for you to respect yourself anyway undecided
Truckpusher:
Kulye the known misandrist is making sense these days. shocked shocked

What is the secret,abi your runaway baby papa finally came back to his senses to handle his responsibilities? undecided

In everything sha we thank the lord for answering our prayers and turning your misfortune around. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejects $975 Million Divorce Cheque by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2015
aisha2:

Hence Nigerian women will keep remaining slaves, an agreement is an agreement he should stick to it, its not about the money. You are ready to sit eat shit pray and fast and take whatever crumbs is thrown your way she isn't, thats why our women here will continue to open lamentation threads everyday, he beat me, he cheated, he wont sleep with me, and they continue to get shitty advice while those who have standards hold on to their standards and insist the right thing be done. Don't hate, raise your own standards from a professional shi-t chopper to a woman who knows what she wants and stands by it

Ouch! grin
I don Die o!
My belle oh!
My Head oh!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Rejects $975 Million Divorce Cheque by babygirlfl: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
aisha2:

Hence Nigerian women will keep remaining slaves, an agreement is an agreement he should stick to it, its not about the money. You are ready to sit eat shit pray and fast and take whatever crumbs is thrown your way she isn't, thats why our women here will continue to open lamentation threads everyday, he beat me, he cheated, he wont sleep with me, and they continue to get shitty advice while those who have standards hold on to their standards and insist the right thing be done. Don't hate, raise your own standards from a professional shi-t chopper to a woman who knows what she wants and stands by it
Re: Wife Rejects $975 Million Divorce Cheque by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
zeb04:
the guy is just being greedy.

They made 18billion together throught out the 26yrs. Normal sense means you share that in half.not only was she part of the office work,she was a wife and a mother.
if I were the woman,I'd collect 9 billion....nothing less.

cheesy grin grin
Thought i was the only one that loves money.
Re: Wife Rejects $975 Million Divorce Cheque by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
zeb04:
the guy is just being greedy.
They made 18billion together throught out the 26yrs. Normal sense means you share that in half.not only was she part of the office work,she was a wife and a mother.
if I were the woman,I'd collect 9 billion....nothing less.

You make me want to get a püssy transplant, and marry some oil baron.
Re: Wife Rejects $975 Million Divorce Cheque by LordReed(m): 2:43am On Jan 09, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

You make me want to get a püssy transplant, and marry some oil baron.

BuddaPalm seeking transgender since 1884, LoL. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Rejects $975 Million Divorce Cheque by 9jaBloke: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:
She's just described in one word 'greedy'

Not as if am judging her though.

That depends on your definition of 'greedy'. The lady in question is Harold Hamm's wife of over 25 years. She has worked @ the company as a top executive lawyer and economist and I'm sure has contributed tremendously to its growth. As at the time of the divorce, Harold was worth close to $20 billion. Now my question to u is; what is $900m to a woman who helped her husband build a 20 billion dollar fortune. I'm sure she still has legal fees to pay. That amount to me is an insult.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Rejects $975 Million Divorce Cheque by Mutaino7(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
if d wife is entitled to 50% how much will assitant ceo, shareholders, bank loans, lawyers(he wife can alone draft all his company prospectus).. Abeg why are women not told to pay men 4 favors done 4 them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Children Need This Awesome 'made In Nigeria' Dolls!! (pic) / Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny / Do You Think Is Wrong For Bride To Lend Her Groom Money To Pay Her Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.