Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! (23260 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by ireneony(f): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
make she leave my cynthia morgan alone
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by femi4: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Vivly:
Too long a diss! Can't read!
Who is Cynthia popori?
It shows that you didn't read it
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by siegfried99(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Never heard of Queen ure?

Who the bleep is she? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by baybeeboi: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
all this Naija Artist wei Na for Nairaland person d hear of them
by the way..na Fuji dem d sing?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by femi4: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
suave558:
Not like I'm not current oh sad buh this is my first time of seeing the name Queen ure
Do you remember SOUL E "Soul E baba dey here"? thats the Sugar mummy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Aystarz: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Queen Ure is trying too hard to stay relevant in the music scene. I feel for her.... Perhaps she could go back to her ex boy boy, Soul E for some real freshening up. cry grin cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by samuelmag: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Cynthia Morgan wan kill person o!dis girl no dey go church?na one person get all dis yabins? on a serioS note popori is comon slang its not somtin lyk dekoko which is original.feelin Cynthia jare,d gIrl is gud!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by moderatorr1: 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
what is Cynthia sure?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by chrislong(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Davidos gobe didn't even cause half of this and went like wildfire. ...This song still might not even be a hit. What's all the fuss
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by adedayourt(m): 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Olorun ngbo, dats ders own palava

wat is my konsine der
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Aystarz: 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
pretydiva:
D whole write up luks so confusing jor..mk she go learn hw 2 write
True talk. Well, I won't knock her too hard as most of our A—list artistes are guilty as well

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by chronique(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2015
All these ghetto kids forming gangster. In another 30 years from now,I'd like to know how proud Cynthia would be when her kids read this to her. You could go hard and still be classy. If most artistes remember that someday,they'd be out of music,they'd choose their words carefully.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by oluwafestus(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2015
If the person wey write dis thing na song writer, I wonder how the lyric of her song go be ooo. No wonder most of their song no dey get head.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by fulfordtina: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2015
I make up to USD90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around USD40h to USD86h Someone was good to me by sharing this link with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this link Try it, you won t regret it! ...
............................ WWW.MONEYKIN.COM
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Medinat20(f): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
TWO USELESS ARTISTS - ONE IS AGED, THE OTHER ONE IS AGING grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2015
zeb04:
Cynthia's reply was so ghetto and childish.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by adedayourt(m): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2015
i wan sleep abeg

gudniteguys

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2015
Who is this ret@Rd? All dis bashing on song wey iweka road boys go reject hin pirate? Oshisko!

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Pendrotech(m): 12:22am On Jan 09, 2015
At least cythntia morgan has made her point....she should have acted maturedly instead of acting mad and dirty....Now she didnt play a clean sheet afterall........shay she no get respect
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by ExperTrait(m): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2015
AbuMikey:
'

But Popori is a South South slang nau......

I sometimes use it even.

Its also synonymous with Effizy

It means 'Show Off' to some extent.

So, Mrs. Ure should go and sitdown
what's wrong with this cynthia sef
. I just hope these are all rumours, if it it..I smell doom for her. If she has no respect for any thing not to publicly insult the judiciary, is she dumb enuf nt to know what's copyright, patent or trade secrete..talking of relevance, how relevant is she in the music industry sef, she talks of old as if she is 16. Pipu who insult elderly with their age are only begging God nt to let dem reach dat age. Has is nt occurred to her dat even her grand mother was all young and energetic like she is. Has she not heard of the word, no champion for ever? If she was 50cent, I wonder what she would have done to chinua achibe for things fall apart. Go to school, dey wld refuse even if they manage, igbo and drugs will nt allow book flow in dia shallow brain..reasonable person will not insult the judiciary like these in public. What is she even singing se
f

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by justscorch: 12:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Pls who are they? Are they stripppers? Strippppers ain't suppose to sing na ,that Cynthia girl go be talkative oh,agbero girl yet she go be persin role model ,anyway e no consign me sef I just wan stay relevant, abeg make una like my post make I show this babe wen siddon by my side say I get fans too for NL

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:31am On Jan 09, 2015
AbuMikey:
'

But Popori is a South South slang nau......

I sometimes use it even.

Its also synonymous with Effizy

It means 'Show Off' to some extent.

So, Mrs. Ure should go and sitdown
dem be like mum nd daughter.
Last Bullet
I kuku know say both songs no go sweet!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by nefertiitii: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2015
ExperTrait:
what's wrong with this cynthia sef
. I just hope these are all rumours, if it it..I smell doom for her. If she has no respect for any thing not to publicly insult the judiciary, is she dumb enuf nt to know what's copyright, patent or trade secrete..talking of relevance, how relevant is she in the music industry sef, she talks of old as if she is 16. Pipu who insult elderly with their age are only begging God nt to let dem reach dat age. Has is nt occurred to her dat even her grand mother was all young and energetic like she is. Has she not heard of the word, no champion for ever? If she was 50cent, I wonder what she would have done to chinua achibe for things fall apart. Go to school, dey wld refuse even if they manage, igbo and drugs will nt allow book flow in dia shallow brain..reasonable person will not insult the judiciary like these in public. What is she even singing se
f

Well said cool cool
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by SeverusSnape(m): 12:34am On Jan 09, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:
Queen Urea should go to the pit toilet where she belongs and stop making a fool of her old self.
Haba!... This is too much for goodness sake.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Cityguy: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2015
Nonsense of the highest order! So saying someone is of age is an abuse to her? Mtcheeewww. She should go and learn from those who would abuse you and you would not eat three days straight or feel like dying. Yes it common slang but she said she copyrighted it and had court injunction to back that up. Why not use something else or is it that the song would not sell without that slang? All these 'jatoism' is not necessary jare.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 09, 2015
angry

Popori kor, periperi ni. Look at these two shanks arguing over dumb shyt.

Bleached skin, check. Long mammy water weaves, check. Too much make up, check. Ratchet attitude, check.

Need I say more? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by skondo(m): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2015
I dnt know cynthia nor queen in ajegunle so y all dis fallacy!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by ronald4lif(m): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
make she leave my cynthia morgan alone

You no dey sleep
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by musb92yahooco: 1:14am On Jan 09, 2015
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Boss13: 1:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Queen did what a civilized person would do - go to court when you feel your rights or interests has been breached or infringed upon. Cynthia did what a bush person would do - go to social media to rant (with bad English inclusive).

Let the court decide whether there is an infringement on queen's copyright. I would have expected the management of Cynthia meeting with Queen for discussion on how to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by ugojamali(m): 1:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Problem with the Nigerian entertainment industry is that it is filled with misfits. That response is so childish and bit.chy. Maybe that girl was trying to be Like Nicki Minaj.

I honestly think entertainers and even wannabe entertainers should either know how to respond publicly to issues without insults, or hire PR people to speak for them without passion.

This response is so terrible that even without knowing the girl, I have formed a disdainful opinion of her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican / Ice-prince 27th Birthday Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.