Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! (23261 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by musb92yahooco: 1:22am On Jan 09, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 09, 2015
''Popori por por e poporiporpor nmayan...''

grin grin grin

Are they Karid?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by judah2000: 2:15am On Jan 09, 2015
homesteady:

Pix: 1 queen Sure
2 Cynthia Morgan

Chisos!

See finishing

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Agrika: 2:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Singing* "man a whine it all up on me, man a whine it all up on me, e cally ma phone ma phone, just leave me alone, quit texting mon, just leave me alone...I'm TAKEN...Pra! lol (my remixed version)
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:11am On Jan 09, 2015
ghetto skank, what is this?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by onila(f): 3:31am On Jan 09, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
ghetto skank, what is this?
tongue
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:38am On Jan 09, 2015
onila:
tongue
i hope you are not a fan?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Baroba(m): 3:47am On Jan 09, 2015
Fake ghetto Jamaican wannabe.. You lack class my dear, people will respect you more if you have replied in a cultured and classy manner..

Your only impress uneducated agberos with you childish rants..

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by onila(f): 4:13am On Jan 09, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
i hope you are not a fan?
dont even know them smiley
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Elnino4ladies: 4:48am On Jan 09, 2015
What a bitchy response 4rm an uncultured skank!..smh

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by kingthreat(m): 5:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Let her expresss her mind joor. Any small thing, you guys are soo eager to label it childish. Let everyone fight their own battles their own way joor.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by englishmart(m): 5:31am On Jan 09, 2015
queen Ure. Go and sit somewhere muddy. Your points are too wacky
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:32am On Jan 09, 2015
onila:
dont even know them smiley
good
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 09, 2015
I dont like cynthia's reply one bit.
How can you diss someone cos of their age?? U no wan old?
Pride don dey enter cynthia head sha...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Bsc(m): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2015
That's ur defence cynthia.... We knw is a slang just like tortori ....but what time ? What period? What month did u decide to release ur song ! Is it before or after ure was going to release her album. Ur producer and song writers must appear before the court ...I have some questions for them.. This case is adjourned.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by wagazala: 5:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Bad move from Cynthia Morgan. She just made Queen Ure and her 'Popori' song popular. Now everyone will look up Queen Ure. This is exactly what the Ure camp wanted. Cynthia, your PR team let you down this time.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by ProsperUSA: 5:55am On Jan 09, 2015
ok

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by ROZZAYY(f): 5:58am On Jan 09, 2015
Very funny thread, queen ure eeeh,pastor for dat matter did she nid to take her to court she s just a kid na, with all her funny songs wey she dey force herself to sing, cynthy has finally made her popular,na dem sabi. *plugs in my earpiece listens to ' I'm taken' by cynthia morgan*
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by sucess001(m): 5:59am On Jan 09, 2015
londoner:

Why would she threaten herwithint a post that is now on the internet? If that becomes part of a case, Cynthia may be in trouble.

Yea u correct. D cynthia babe apparently don't have gud legal advisers. Dis post reeks of serious contempt of court and if ure is smart can use it wen d main hearing comes up.

If d cynthia babe has a case...y can't she make d case in court? Chidishness @ its peak!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by africanqueen111(f): 6:01am On Jan 09, 2015
What if I decide to make my own popor grin queen ure is porpori n esther morgan is popori. Nigerians eh! Dey hav time o
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Jerryolumide(m): 6:13am On Jan 09, 2015
pretydiva:
D whole write up luks so confusing jor..mk she go learn hw 2 write
abi make you go learn How to read
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by hotgunz(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Vivly:
Too long a diss! Can't read!
Who is Cynthia popori?
she s an actress of 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by hotgunz(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
icebeatz:
I dont like cynthia's reply one bit.
How can you diss someone cos of their age?? U no wan old?
Pride don dey enter cynthia head sha...
cynthia don't knw wat respect means @least she sef for nt popori like dt
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by hotgunz(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2015
Pls who s Queen sure, cos I jst came back from Israel.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by ifoundmyperfect: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Haba!... This is too much for goodness sake.

She is a notorious troublemaker. I'm very much familiar with her. I detest troublemakers and oppressors...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2015
mimiejacobz:
The reply would av made more sense if she said little
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by damola14(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2015
does though quote author=mimiejacobz post=29580783]The reply would av made more sense if she said little [/quote]
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by sparkleRed(f): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2015
I love dis Cynthia shan those calling ha childish am sure they re pple dat react nastily 2 things..dem cme dey popori 4 her, make una pass be4 dem tear una slap tongue " am taken"!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by fujirice: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Hihihihihihihihi! Women? Gotta love them.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by EmmyDe25(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2015
zeb04:
Cynthia's reply was so ghetto and childish.

Thought i was alone! Childish and totally void of sense. She could have insulted Ure and still made absolute sense without going that loud.
Not surprised tho.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by DAVE5(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2015
be like say that cynthia dissin skills take drugs dis morning cos its blazing hot and can make the ure commit suicide...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners! by Missmossy(f): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Chai now I know Cynthia Morgan better! What will It take from her to handle the matter like a wise lady?

Instead of acting like she is the boss of all, rubbish

Both of them have lot of growing up to do grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ice-prince 27th Birthday Party (Pictures) / Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican / Flavour's Manager Benjamin Omesiete Weds Fiancée In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.