Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Hm'i Just Dont Get It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hm'i Just Dont Get It (884 Views)

Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA / Open Letter To Future Wife:- I’m Not Saying You Must Be A Virgin, Just Dont! / Lolz. Just Dont Know The Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hm'i Just Dont Get It by MhizVee(f): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Y is it that right guys get married to wrong women and vice versa.There is these woman that lives very close to my house,mhen,that woman has everything a man wants in a woman,so caring'nice and understanding.But her hubby is wicked,very cruel.Hm,she washes is clothes,clean the house etc.But there is no day the man wnt beat his wife. They dnt seem to understand each other.I dnt understand why'
Re: Hm'i Just Dont Get It by Melahou(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
MhizVee:
Y is it that right guys get married to wrong women and vice versa.There is these woman that lives very close to my house,mhen,that woman has everything a man wants in a woman,ve

not in all cases...
humans are not perfect
Re: Hm'i Just Dont Get It by pasqal09: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Love and compatibility are two different things
Re: Hm'i Just Dont Get It by MhizVee(f): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Melahou:

not in all cases...
humans are not perfect
maybe
Re: Hm'i Just Dont Get It by ronald4lif(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
She's the one who allow him to be treating her in such manner, domestic abuse is a crime and crimes should be reported to the relevant authorities. So it's either she quits the marriage, get him sued or stay put in the abusive union. But I sense that she wouldn't want to leave the marriage perhaps the man is the breadwinner and she can't survive on her. Or she doesn't want people to gossip her that her marriage crashed up. That's why women should thrive hard to earn their own money so they don't get disrespected by us the men
Re: Hm'i Just Dont Get It by MhizVee(f): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
She's the one who allow him to be treating her I n such manner, domestic abuse is a crime and crimes should be reported to the relevant authorities. So it's either she quits the marriage, get him sued or stay put in the abusive union. But I sense that she wouldn't want to leave the marriage perhaps the man is the breadwinner and she can't survive on her. Or she doesn't want people to gossip her that her marriage crashed up. That's why women should thrive hard to earn their own money so they don't get disrespected by us the men
yea,the man is the bread winner of the family.
Re: Hm'i Just Dont Get It by ronald4lif(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
MhizVee:
yea,the man is the bread winner of the family.

That's actually one of the reasons he feels he can treats her like sh*t, coz he knows she has no where else to fall back on.
Re: Hm'i Just Dont Get It by MhizVee(f): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's actually one of the reasons he feels he can treats her like sh*t, coz he knows she has no where else to fall back on.
yea,maybe
Re: Hm'i Just Dont Get It by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
MhizVee:
They dnt seem to understand each other.I dnt understand why'

Can you see the problem yourself? You couldn't even understand the problem.
That is the challenge for most relationships. The understanding that you may not be able to understand your partner and understanding that you just have to compliment, overlook and work around it.
Relationship is hardwork folks.

However, with regards to your story, most men who beat their wives are usually beasts. They want to surpress, dominate and force their opinions on their wives most of the time. I pray no girl experience a violent man except for those who like sadomach dont really know how they write that.
Re: Hm'i Just Dont Get It by Sunkyphil(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
dats one of the numerous ironies of life
Re: Hm'i Just Dont Get It by MhizVee(f): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
The man stil beats her even when she was pregnant,hm.He really,really disgraced her
Re: Hm'i Just Dont Get It by Afrok(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Calling some humans animal is a sign of disrespect to animal kingdom. The man must be feeling like a real man whereas his behaviour can't be found in the jungle where animals lives. I just hope and pray the woman doesn't suffer severe and permanent injuries, the trauma the woman keeps passing through everyday must be something else.

If the treatments continues, I fear for the future of their children. This life is really unfair undecided...

(1) (Reply)

What Every Single And Married Man And Woman Must Know About Marriage / 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Lover / My Fiancee Rants A Lot!please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.