Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] (43452 Views)

Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) / Ambode Inaugurates Neighborhood Safety Corps Agency (photo) / Federal Road Safety Officials Sitting In An Open Van (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by kenex4ever(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
papiforreal:

corruption index has dropped?

You deserves to be shot for lying in public forum.

Nigeria moved 8 positions upward in the world global ranking.

You must be from otuoke to spewed this rubbish.
who is dis illiterate, go check d records from tranparency international and u will see he is right.
www.corruption.com.ng/nigeria-moves-up-in-global-corruption-rating-index.php#sthash.TnNHVeSl.dpuf
In case u can't comprehend d write up like d other APC guy dat said nigeria became more corrupt(after reading d write up) please give it to somebody with higher IQ to interpret for u or just look for a PDP guy(because dey have higher IQ)

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by rozayx5(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
spokesboy:

@Publisher, I'm sure you must have intimidated all the staff of your publishing outfit to "like" your "lies" about GEJ.
Is it not your corrupt GEJ that took us to the peak of corruption Ranking? Mtcheeew!

Anyway, it's 38 days to go and you'll get a shocker.

Sai Buhari

eya, na likes u dey find, why not consult APcians they have multiple accounts to like your comments for u cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=HzRF post=29578977][/quote]pray to God for auto renewal of brain and stop using that of MTN......."many ar mad but fews ar roaming"
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by delors(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
The Federal Government purchased, not Jonathan purchased. Abi na him papa money e take purchase am? undecided Propaganda
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Speakdatruth: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Aksonman:
Hate him, Love him, we all must admit that President Goodluck Jonathan has supported the growth of indigenous industries like none other.

Check out new vehicles for FRSC procured by the federal government from INNOSON MOTORS - a Nigerian car manufacturing/assembling company.

GEJ till...
support indeed
after he had given d clueless man abt 20 buses 2run his re-electn campaign or do u tink we re all clueless?
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
purchasing unsafe chinko cars for the road SAFETY core.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Speakdatruth: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
publisher:
WOW...I honestly want to know what Buhari fans have against GEJ.

They shout CORRUPTION, yet under GEJ, Nigeria has constantly dropped in the global corruption index.

I dare say that most Buhari fans will end up voting for GEJ

'LIKE' if you believe. grin
n u boldly spew dis trash 4d sake of 'like' ? smh 4yo generatn
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by acaolly1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDPblogger:

Fake data, fake website.

Because u eat from corrupt Govt does not mean u should refuse to accept facts. you question his source, he gave u and u still called the source fake. Then provide ur own true source of corruption going down in Nigeria. Must u act like PDP because of what u eat from them? enemies of Naija. Buhari 4d change whether u like it or not. hug powerline...
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Atmmachine:
/ Pa. Buhari's Waec Result Finally Released (PHOTOS)
u wicked sha oo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by HzRF(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
pray to God for auto renewal of brain and stop using that of MTN......."many ar mad but fews ar roaming"
Fine gal looking stupid
Gud body but faulty engine

Make I honour u small

If ur brain is not like bold 5 always hanging
If ur brain is not like ecobank, first Bank network always faulty
U won't be hating on this giant stride to improve our own product and improve our economy

Olofo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by freshness2020: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
gboss4sure:

The only thing they have against him is simply based on TRIBE. He aint youroba and he aint hausa. That's the Fact. Most of Buhari's supporters are well known tribalist.
Am telling ♈όϋ ! So myopic!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by freshness2020: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
oyb:
purchasing unsafe chinko cars for the road SAFETY core.

Ūя̲̅ English is already unsafe for us as humans!
Let's start from here first, Where did ♈όϋ school?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
HzRF:

Fine gal looking stupid
Gud body but faulty engine

Make I honour u small

If ur brain is not like bold 5 always hanging
If ur brain is not like ecobank, first Bank network always faulty
U won't be hating on this giant stride to improve our own product and improve our economy

Olofo
Tell me something....are you one of the roaming ones?yes, I see...... all what uve wrote up der,all ur bold 100 nd so on as nting to do with the page dear and that could be dangerous to your generation,u just hav to re-screw all the loose bolts and nut of your brain, bfor transferring ur melancholic condition to the innocent ones........nonsense
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by HzRF(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Tell me something....are you one of the roaming ones?yes, I see...... all what uve wrote up der,all ur bold 100 nd so on as nting to do with the page dear and that could be dangerous to your generation,u just hav to re-screw all the loose bolts and nut of your brain, bfor transferring ur melancholic condition to the innocent ones........nonsense
I can how high ur Idiocy is

Keep it up
It will land u where ur likes are

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
HzRF:

I can how high ur Idiocy is

Keep it up
It will land u where ur likes are
thnks, your own kuku dey yah body.........lol
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
londoner:

The least corrupt starts from position 1.

So, if you go up in your place (closer to 1) it means you are perceived as less corrupt than before.

Unless, you telling me that the countries that occupy numbers 1 and 2 are the most corrupt?

You made a mistake, my friend. Its okay we all make them.

yeah bro.. I undertstand now. I didnt even read the article to deduct that. Thanks
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
swagwu:
wen u see a fool no body will tell u grin

thunder fire you...

grin

i didnt even read the article. I just posted the article out of curiosity. I never expect something good from dullard GEJ that is why i thought 'up' means more corrupt.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
gurunlocker:

this dude is buhari son ooo.... so u no go school?... it dropped from 144 to 136, gerrit??

you posted the link yourself and you still can't understand what u post?.... damn! leaders of tomorrow

grin

bros i didnt even read the article. I just saw the link and posted it here.

I never expect such from someone who said stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by VcStunner(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
papiforreal:
www.corruption.com.ng/nigeria-moves-up-in-global-corruption-rating-index.php
only ıf you knew we were 3rd posıtıon only behınd afghanıstan and ıraq durıng the OBJ regıme. Don't hate bro, thıng ıs, u've refused to see d good ın Goodluck. But ıts beyond polıtıcs now, ıts about u wantıng to travel abroad wıthout been harrassed at d aırports, been able to move freely as a Nıgerıan. Food for thought bro: how equıped ıs d natıons constıtutıon to support the fıght agaınst corruptıon, whose job ıs ıt to strenghten ıt, who wıll GMB prosecute unconstıtutıonally ın a democratıc dıspensatıon as ours wıthout been dragged to court. How many cases has d EFCC successfully prosecuted wıth our constıtutıon. In our's, Mr. Iborı was ınnocent, out ther ın UK he was guılty of same charges and was jaıled!. Thınk about that, buh ı bet u already dıd

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by huntamania(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gbemini:
You people are liars,I did not see any motor in our Office and am working in Road safety headquarter,am now sure Jonathan and PDP re thieves, the last set of Motor giving to us last month was sent to us by world Bank not Jonathan.
Have been seeing innoson frsc trucks since i came home for break last summer so dont trip. Am sure you dont have a job! And you see enough IVM jeeps in abuja too with presidential plate number.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by preselect(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
publisher:

They shout CORRUPTION, yet under GEJ, Nigeria has constantly dropped in the global corruption index.

by hook or by crook cheesy
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by 100Cents: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
publisher:

Very funny of you.

You have my likes..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by taharqa: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:

You are playing wit fire, fine girl. Abi you no know the section wia you dey??

Cool down o.....
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Stancollins(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
ORACLE1975:
get prepair FEBUHARI SAI BUHARI...

You can't even spell February again simply because u are sighing 'Sai Buhari'...
What a pity...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
papiforreal:

shut up, Nigeria's corruption index has dropped, you and your apc goons are the reason Why I detest your party so much to the last sweat. you never see anything about this govt instead it's pdp this and that., even if pdp is bad APC is worse. nonsense you fools have Nothing to offer Nigerians, look at so called buhari after the post election violence that claimed the lives of many innocent Nigerians including my relation that died during his youth service, yet did your so called GMB apologize to the families of the victim. Which his supporters killed. mark my words those innocent lives lost shall continue to hunt that your GMB. even if Jonathan is not fit to rule But he's hundred times better than that ur GMB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Deejaygold(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
greaterlove:
Great, we should all patronize made in Nigeria products. We only have one country and that is nigeria.
That's very correct, thumbs up
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by gp6liveth(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
papiforreal:

You must also be an illiterate for not understanding the ranking order. The farther u shift from the least number the better ur position. A country at 50 is better than a country at 40 in the corruption index.

Gej till 2019.

Next time ask of the ranking order before opening ur smelling mouth to insult ur elders. Behaving like ur elder brother without certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Asek1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:
His last set of purchases as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

GMB 2015. Competence is our Watchword

The last time ai checked, there was a drug called apc
I think you need to take 2 of it 3 times daily

Your comment is sick...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
gp6liveth:

You must also be an illiterate for not understanding the ranking order. The farther u shift from the least number the better ur position. A country at 50 is better than a country at 40 in the corruption index.

Gej till 2019.

Next time ask of the ranking order before opening ur smelling mouth to insult ur elders. Behaving like ur elder brother without certificate.
what do you expect from an average APC illiterate. just like his master.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by ORACLE1975(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Stancollins:

You can't even spell February again simply because u are sighing 'Sai Buhari'...
What a pity...
never mind ok that's our slang here in the north,sai FEBUHARI....NO KILL YOURSEL I BEG U.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by ooshinibos: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
nijanigga:

this guy is hungry.give him garri to smoke.

omega 3 6 9 supplement will do sir
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by FavourCintosis(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
I saw 1 of d innoson cars during xmas at my town,i wz lyk 'wow'!..excellent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Goodluck Jonathan And Akpabio / President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.