Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] (43459 Views)

Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) / Ambode Inaugurates Neighborhood Safety Corps Agency (photo) / Federal Road Safety Officials Sitting In An Open Van (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
mind your business idiot......most you quote whatever he says?no one is perfect joor. bad belle
Are you one of Buhari's followers?

I asked him a direct question on Twitter ,the raghead mallam couldn't respond as a man with a progressive mind, instead his e-dogs started attacking me unjustly.

Buhari should go back to his nomadic lifestyle that was his calling,there is no VACANCY IN ASO ROCK. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
taharqa:

You are playing wit fire, fine girl. Abi you no know the section wia you dey??

Cool down o.....

section of ban right?
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
papiforreal:
www.corruption.com.ng/nigeria-moves-up-in-global-corruption-rating-index.php

Guy, are you just dull or what? Didn't you go through the link you posted? Nigeria moved up, which was a positive change. The higher up, the less corrupt.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
luchy34:
shut up, Nigeria's corruption index has dropped, you and your apc goons are the reason Why I detest your party so much to the last sweat. you never see anything about this govt instead it's pdp this and that., even if pdp is bad APC is worse. nonsense you fools have Nothing to offer Nigerians, look at so called buhari after the post election violence that claimed the lives of many innocent Nigerians including my relation that died during his youth service, yet did your so called GMB apologize to the families of the victim. Which his supporters killed. mark my words those innocent lives lost shall continue to hunt that your GMB. even if Jonathan is not fit to rule But he's hundred times better than that ur GMB.

how is he better than GMB.. May be with his stealing is not corruption stance
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Akpan107(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
publisher:
WOW...I honestly want to know what Buhari fans have against GEJ.

They shout CORRUPTION, yet under GEJ, Nigeria has constantly dropped in the global corruption index.

I dare say that most Buhari fans will end up voting for GEJ

'LIKE' if you believe. grin
God bless you.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Akpan107(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
bunmioguns:
GMB FOR 2015

No Controversy

cool cool cool
wasting of time and energy. Buhari will never rule this country again.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Akpan107(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
xpac01:

92 Unlikes
he has got about 450 likes now. Buhari support are now droping here.
GEJ till ur oga produce his certificate

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by xpac01(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Akpan107:
Lol.. Thanks. I've modified.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Jwonder(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Soo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEJ is winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by dat9jaguy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
publisher:

They shout CORRUPTION, yet under GEJ, Nigeria has constantly dropped in the global corruption index.

Nigeria's seeming improvement in the global corruption index is not indicative of any improvement in the fight against corruption in this country,
it's just that other countries are getting more corrupt than Nigeria.In the last 5 years which anti corruption policy has been enacted and pursued
by this govt?Which high profile corruption case has been persecuted by this govt in the mist of rampant stealing in high places.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Lobolintin(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
publisher:

'LIKE' if you believe.

Best Post Ever

grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by skak(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Next day you will hear GEJ during campaign mentioning this as achievement... though, he may be wise to say so because he has nothing +ve to present

#14FEBUHARY2015
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by 49cents(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
When I see something good and progressive I will praise, not a janathanin but President Goodluck got it right again here!!!

Mr President keep doing it!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by todayguest(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Atmmachine:
/ Pa. Buhari's Waec Result Finally Released (PHOTOS)
buhari don suffer.sad cool
Atmmachine:
/ Pa. Buhari's Waec Result Finally Released (PHOTOS)
buhari don suffer.sad

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by coolgb(m): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Gbemini:
You people are liars,I did not see any motor in our Office and am working in Road safety headquarter,am now sure Jonathan and PDP re thieves, the last set of Motor giving to us last month was sent to us by world Bank not Jonathan.
y don't u keep yur mouth shut and stop acting like a fool.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Blueflame1987(m): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2015
papiforreal:

corruption index has dropped?

You deserves to be shot for lying in public forum.

Nigeria moved 8 positions upward in the world global ranking.

You must be from otuoke to spewed this rubbish.
I support Buhari,but I wish to know what you have against my people..thunder fire your mouth...you better pass Otuoke? Gambian goat!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by coolgb(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2015
papiforreal:

how is he better than GMB.. May be with his stealing is not corruption stance
guy y don't u jus cover yur face you are d most attacked on dis thread even more dan GMB

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by tit(f): 1:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Blueflame1987:

I support Buhari,but I wish to know what you have against my people..thunder fire your mouth...you better pass Otuoke? Gambian goat!

Buhari supporters dont know how bigoted some of their statements are.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by neocortex: 5:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Another masterstroke from the visionary GEJ. Say no to Almajiri economic system(begging).

GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by neocortex: 5:19am On Jan 08, 2015
freshness2020:

Shut the bleep up...the lower the number drops the higher the country goes away from corruption!
Don't say nonsense or English hard for ♈όϋ to comprehend?

You shouldn't be surprised, if Buhari his god doesn't understand simple economics(oil market), his slaves can't fair any better.
If you think education is expensive , try ignorance.

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 08, 2015
papiforreal:
it hasnt bro.. Rather it goes 8 places up.. We will all be happy if corruption drops but GEJ just doesnt give a Bleep about that. www.corruption.com.ng/nigeria-moves-up-in-global-corruption-rating-index.php

from ur post. I understand that
1...to read is human.
2...to understand is divine...

go back to school and cure ur ignorance before you disgrace urself further..
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by freshness2020: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2015
neocortex:

You shouldn't be surprised, if Buhari his god doesn't understand simple economics(oil market), his slaves can't fair any better.
If you think education is expensive , try ignorance.

♈όϋ can just imagine my bro! All their reasons are just so myopic!
...the Only reason APC is fielding Buhari as president is because of his popularity in the north..he has got nothing to offer as far as am concern!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Blueflame1987:

nah.. Since you are for progressives, you are my brother.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Imoy(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2015
omenka:
Trying so hard to appease Ohaneze Ndigbo before they come up with their verdict.

See what desperation has caused. grin

U are just so fooooooool of ur self.

What will simple commendation do to u?.

Do u really hate Gej dat much?

Haba! Don't allow hatred becloud ur sense of reasoning pls
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Blueflame1987(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2015
papiforreal:

nah.. Since you are for progressives, you are my brother.
Alright then,let's keep preaching the gospel of change together devoid of ethnic downtalking...God bless and give victory to our General and our Professor!
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by tana4gud(f): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2015
publisher:

oooh boy see Likes

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by FKO81(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2015
tana4gud:
oooh boy see Likes
Oooh boy I never knew GEJ has these supporters on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by rozayx5(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2015
honjohnbright:

Ur competency vote goes to somebody who cannot speak english competently,
Someone who cannot advance himself since retirement to be battling with o'level certificate at 73
Shows how incompetent u r
By d way since when cow rearers begin get office? He should b in bush/forest with his 150 cows not renting studios for snapshots
We can't afford to recycle evil for bad

you just defined buhari in 4 lines cheesy
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by rozayx5(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2015
Akpan107:

600+
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by elohorayodele: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
publisher:

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by swagwu(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
papiforreal:

thunder fire you...

grin

i didnt even read the article. I just posted the article out of curiosity. I never expect something good from dullard GEJ that is why i thought 'up' means more corrupt.
is only a fool that will vote an 82yr old man as presiden undecided hw old is obama hw or is ghana and SA president mumu @ 40!
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Stancollins(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
ORACLE1975:
never mind ok that's our slang here in the north,sai FEBUHARI....NO KILL YOURSEL I BEG U.

After eight years, how's your assessment of Buhari?
I hope you enjoyed his regime...

Better be obidient, so we can clean the mess of APC...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike / Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results / Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.