Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] (43447 Views)

Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) / Ambode Inaugurates Neighborhood Safety Corps Agency (photo) / Federal Road Safety Officials Sitting In An Open Van (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by RHP(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Have you all colected your PVC's
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by FKO81(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
rethra:
Is moving fromm 144 to 126 in corruption index an improvement?

Same Innoson OBJ frustrated when he was building his plant, thank God for GEJ administration and his support not just encoraging Nigerian brand but also providing employment to Nigerians that are working there, we will support him by voting him come feb 14 to continue with his good work.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:
His last set of purchases as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

GMB 2015. Competence is our Watchword
Ur competency vote goes to somebody who cannot speak english competently,
Someone who cannot advance himself since retirement to be battling with o'level certificate at 73
Shows how incompetent u r
By d way since when cow rearers begin get office? He should b in bush/forest with his 150 cows not renting studios for snapshots
We can't afford to recycle evil for bad

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by vikyno(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
tron23:
No bias intended, but this is a step in the right direction.
Let's keep our naira in the country and reduce foreign investments.

... and increase foreign investments. I guess that was what you meant .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Gbemini(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
You people are liars,I did not see any motor in our Office and am working in Road safety headquarter,am now sure Jonathan and PDP re thieves, the last set of Motor giving to us last month was sent to us by world Bank not Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
publisher:
WOW...I honestly want to know what Buhari fans have against GEJ.

They shout CORRUPTION, yet under GEJ, Nigeria has constantly dropped in the global corruption index.

I dare say that most Buhari fans will end up voting for GEJ

'LIKE' if you believe. grin

The only thing they have against him is simply based on TRIBE. He aint youroba and he aint hausa. That's the Fact. Most of Buhari's supporters are well known tribalist.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
rethra:
Is moving fromm 144 to 126 in corruption index an improvement?

Yes it sure is.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Ahmeduana(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:
His last set of purchases as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

GMB 2015. Competence is our Watchword
NA YOU WANT LIKE THAT BUT YOUR DESTINY REJECT AM!
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by jude33084(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
tron23:

When Matured mind speak you need no interpreter cool

Good one.

Mr. clueless has scored a high point on this one.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by oneeast: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Below is their display yard along Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu road- Nnewi. Buyers are already trooping to Nnewi to make purchases at this their showroom.

Innoson is equally building similar display yard in Abuja and Lagos..

I am also sure that their website will have the new price list for the cars..

rozayx5:

whats the price of this model?
and where can one get it?

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by spokesboy: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
publisher:

They shout CORRUPTION, yet under GEJ, Nigeria has constantly dropped in the global corruption index.

@Publisher, I'm sure you must have intimidated all the staff of your publishing outfit to "like" your "lies" about GEJ.
Is it not your corrupt GEJ that took us to the peak of corruption Ranking? Mtcheeew!

Anyway, it's 38 days to go and you'll get a shocker.

Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Ahmeduana(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
publisher:

ONE THING YOU DON'T GRAB IS THAT MAJORITY OF BUHARI SUPPORTERS WERE BORN AFTER 1990, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE 80s TALKLESS OF KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS IN THE 70s all of them are 2go, facebook and blackberry generations!

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
anonimi:

Is this the 1st time the Jonathan/Sambo federal administration will buy locally made Innoson vehicles to promote manufacturing and create JOBS instead of sharing money foolishly like a daft fossilised ideas man
I totally support this gesture by the FG. I wish other MDAs will follow suit.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by rozayx5(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
oneeast:
Below is their display yard along Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu road- Nnewi. Buyers are already trooping to Nnewi to make purchases at this their showroom.

Innoson is equally building similar display yard in Abuja and Lagos..

I am also sure that their website will have the new price list for the cars..

okay will make enquiries

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Drone007: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
papiforreal:
it hasnt bro.. Rather it goes 8 places up.. We will all be happy if corruption drops but GEJ just doesnt give a Bleep about that. www.corruption.com.ng/nigeria-moves-up-in-global-corruption-rating-index.php

'Trying to be mischievous or just plain ignorant?
When a country 'goes places up' toward the direction of Number 1 in the corruption index, it means that country is becoming less corrupt.
We can not continue to hate and lie against our own country and belittle our achievements (even if out of partisan interests), and expect others to like and celebrate us!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by rhymz(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
papiforreal:

corruption index has dropped?

You deserves to be shot for lying in public forum.

Nigeria moved 8 positions upward in the world global ranking.

You must be from otuoke to spewed this rubbish.
Do you want to run your mouth or argue with facts? Yes corruption has dropped from the last time Buhari was in government when Nigeria trended 1st 2nd and 3rd most corrupt country according to Transparency International..... What is Nigeria's corruption index today? Facts and figures are what is needed in this game, do you want to play?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by kolinsteroy: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
papiforreal:
www.corruption.com.ng/nigeria-moves-up-in-global-corruption-rating-index.php

I aint a GEJite but I think moving up the list reflects less corruption actually. North korea and somalia are the last two meaning they are rhe most corrupt. If we have truly moved up the list, then it's good for us. I wonder how they came up with that sha.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Phonon: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Yet he and his Ministers won't ride in an Innosson SUV. angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by vikyno(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
tron23:

... and increase foreign investments. I guess that was what you meant .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by ORACLE1975(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Besto:

e go shock una like shoki
I piti u,a vote 4 buhari is a vote nigeria.....FEBUHARI SAI BUHARI.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by knowledgeable: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
sammyj:
Has if na him build am. And by the way na stadium we go chop abi!!

But, such a milestone achievement is still under his administration, just like the milestone achievement in agricultural sector that will provide un inflated food prices for the country. You can go sector by sector to see these milestone achievements. As a matter of fact, his milestone achievement in agricultural sector will be a key stabilization factor in weathering the rapidly drop in oil price. I just wish he proposes capital punishment for corrupt government officials like in China as he begins his election campaign. To me, and I might be wrong but he has much more selling points on his record than Buhari , OBJ, Abacha and Babangida combine on their records.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by prudentcy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
greaterlove:

It has dropped or are you not happy about the fact that corruption is dropping in Nigeria ?

Drop to ur door step?
Who has GEJ sent to prison unto corruption for the last 6yrs?
When he's a typical example of corruption.
"Stealing is not a corruption"
It seems u are frm France.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by ooshinibos: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Aksonman:
Hate him, Love him, we all must admit that President Goodluck Jonathan has supported the growth of indigenous industries like none other.

Check out new vehicles for FRSC procured by the federal government from INNOSON MOTORS - a Nigerian car manufacturing/assembling company.

GEJ till...
GEJ is really stepping up o . GEJ i think sir , you should introduce free education and healthcare FEB 2015 and you will be re elected unopposed
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by ooshinibos: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
FKO81:

Same Innoson OBJ frustrated when he was building his plant, thank God for GEJ administration and his support not just encoraging Nigerian brand but also providing employment to Nigerians that are working there, we will support him by voting him come feb 14 to continue with his good work.
GEJ is really stepping up o . GEJ i think sir , you should introduce free education and healthcare FEB 2015 and you will be re elected unopposed
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Synthase(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
greaterlove:

It has dropped or are you not happy about the fact that corruption is dropping in Nigeria ?
yes you are right, however with a proportionate increase in stealing! grin
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Firefire(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari 4th weeping is around the corner.. let it happen again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by nijanigga: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
give those vehicles one year.nigerian govt have no budget for maintenance.sai Buhari 2015.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by stayblack: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
STEALING THE LAST SCRUBS,MAKE UNA FINISH AM,BECOS BUHARI IS COMING.NA GOD GO HAMMER UNA ALL WITH THUNDER.UNA LIFES AND UNA CHILDREN OWN TOO,NOR GO SEE HAPPINESS,SO LONG NIGERIANS ARE SUFFRING.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by nijanigga: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
ooshinibos:

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

this guy is hungry.give him garri to smoke.
Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Appswheel(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
publisher:

#Voteofnoconfidence in Mr President - Goodluck Jonathan

In 2012 the wife Mr president, Dame Patience Jonathan was sworn in Bayelsa state as a Permanent Secretary - without holding any portfolio.

Put yourself in Mr. Presidents position; will you allow your wife to take such position?

Mrs Jonathan only resigned her appointment sometime this year.

This is just one of the many reasons I think Mr. President should step aside come February 14.

Enough is enough......... Lets join hands to fight corruption............

Vote for Change, Vote for Transparency, Vote for integrity, Kick out Corruption.

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by Chigold101(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
publisher:

GEJ is destroying things that cause corruption. But they want him to start witch hunting like OBJ did...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] by karllyG(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ranting here or there won't change anything wat wud be,wud be... As long as the basic neccessities of life continue 2 remain a luxury i dnt care who becomes president cos we wud alwaz survive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abaribe Presents To Saraki Abamade Military Kits / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.