Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths (18165 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by kingstylo01(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Awoofawo:
Thisvaletine's day go sweet welluwellu because the kind 4Uck some people go get on that day go overwhelm them cool

grin

hehehe grin grin grin
Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by Speakdatruth: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
d truth iz, d ijaw youth cant speak 4 mend. let d ijaw youth stick 2dia Gej n leave mend wit dia choice
Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by fesnge(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Let's pray for Gpd to send the best candidate.
Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by sunayo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC always win on papers and media.

Remember Ondo guber election? Akeredolu was trending and given media hype. APC came 3rd.

Anambra guber election. Chris Igige also had all the media hype, also came 3rd behind PDP.

The most recent, Ekiti. All online poll favoured Fayemi. What happened when real election was conducted? APC lost in all the 16 local govt.

Feb. 14th is almost here. PDP will teach Buhari and APC how to win real election.

Only a joker does not know MEND only exist on paper. How come the endorsement was sent by EMAIL and not through a GATHERING?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by Awoofawo(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
I am already practising different different styles with my PVC......... anyone wey 4uckup on vateline day, chai, chai He/she go know say there is God o!
kingstylo01:
hehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by Objektive: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
YEAH MEND AND BOKO HARAM HAVE ALL ENDORSED BUHARI........................WHY NOT? FEBOKOHARI FOR PRESIDENT AND THEN THEY CAN STOP KILLING NIGERIANS
Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by Objektive: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
WHEN THINGS DONT GO YOUR WAY GET READY TO KILL NIGERIANS AS USUAL. HOPE YOU DRESS LIKE AN ALMAJIRI THAT DAY IF NOT U COULD JUST BE A VICTIM.

Awoofawo:
I am already practising different different styles with my PVC......... anyone wey 4uckup on vateline day, chai, chai He/she go know say there is God o!
Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by Awoofawo(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Egba mi o! e wa wo this joystick killer!!! Your sense of humour must be on leave pele, I feel your pain!!!
Objektive:
WHEN THINGS DONT GO YOUR WAY GET READY TO KILL NIGERIANS AS USUAL. HOPE YOU DRESS LIKE AN ALMAJIRI THAT DAY IF NOT U COULD JUST BE A VICTIM.

Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by Awoofawo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Someoneis real crazy or playing crude joke on 9jans fixing election day on lover day............. cool after election hours sha, we must 4uckup d 4uckable grin grin cool
Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by Orikinla(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rexsul:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/mends-adoption-buhari-inconsequential-ijaw-youths/

[size=18pt]From Niger Delta to Abuja, things have fallen apart and GEJ is No Longer At Ease since the Ijaws have been struck by the Arrow of God and GEJ is not the Man of the People for Chibok Girls at War against the Boko Haram in Anthills of the Savannah.

24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

~◄ Mark 3:24, 25, 26 ►

[/size]
Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by Objektive: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people that expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

APC keep shouting they want to change Nigeria . But none of their Governors dare domesticates the FOT ACT . I challenge all the state of Governors to domesticate FOI ACT and lets see if they will have any place to hide , lets see if fact an figures of their stealing does not become public in one month of domesticate . why are they afraid of making freedom of information a law in their respective states ? Who is transparent among them ? CHANGE WITHOUT TRANSPARENCY IS DOOM!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
a perpetual failure comes from nowhere and promises 'change' and some truly foolish and clueless Nigerians are buying into the lie and the smokescreen. change from what?..did u ask yourself?
....from relevance to obscurity?..
or is it a change from secularism to Islam?.
..How can Nigerians even believe someone who suddenly starts attending church just a few weeks to elections?
...how can they believe someone who speaks from both sides of his mouth?..i.e a religious extremist when in the north and an advocate for peace when in the south....
Wise Nigerians know that all this hoolabaloo about fighting corruption is just a smokescreen to hide the true reason why GMB would go as far as to 'lick the Pope's balls just to become president.
I pray that Nigerians will see beyond the lies, I pray that the blind Nigerians are cured of their blindness, I hope those suffering from myopia are cured of their sickness.
Nigeria will not turn to Iraq, Sudan, Syria, Somalia, Afghanistan or any country in that category. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by Dzabinchi(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
bendeco:
GEJ Till Buhari convert to christian...
guy are u for real..this kind thing still dey run throught the minds of nigerians..your a fool.
Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by neocortex: 4:57am On Jan 08, 2015
donphilopus:

They never refuted it. They only said the endorsement is inconsequential. Is there no difference between IYC and MEND?! Guy, stop consoling yourself, your boss is on his way to his networkless village.

@IYC, I guess it would have been consequential if they had endorsed Jonathan! Hypocrisy.

Are you not ashamed that an international terrorist group MEND which bomb Nigerians on 2010 independence day is endorsing your god Buhari.
Well , it is said that evil will always endorse evil.

Next Boko haram endorses Buhari calls for change(Sharia)
Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by HzRF(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
MEND is now a disbanded group because they endorsed Buhari? I can see how pained they are.

Boko haram should please endorse Jonathan make we hear word. grin

I knw u are pained abi this org members are not more than 10 like ur boss in propaganda barcanista said yesterday

Continue to live on falsehood and useless permutations

By the time ur "Messiah" celebrate his 4-4yrs festival of loosing and complete it with the rite of challenging the victory of those he's old enough to father

It will clear for ur eyes like carnival
Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by HzRF(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2015
seunmsg:

Can you read at all? Where is the rebutal in the above piece? Ijaw youth statement only confirmed that MEND truly endorsed Buhari yesterday.
Endorsement tru email or what?
Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by zheroes(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
rozayx5:

anybody can send an email and claim to jomo gbomo, so i dont believe such news that MEND endorsed the terrorist
if mend hasnt refuted it, it means they sent it? i thought they said their performance will judge them. people were saying if Jonathan doesn't win MEND will start their war from the south south, as you can see they are unbiased, if the ship is sinking they disembark and join the flying boat, if your own disowns you it means water don dey pass garri oooo. there is God oooooooo. judgement day drawing closer. bush meat wan pursue hunter enter bush ooooo.
Re: MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths by peter4d2(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Its all good cos all I see is that these new formed opposition will not win d centre n may possibly loose their strongholds but it sure wuld keep d ruling party in check n balance More grease 2 d aggrieved people's congress in Akpabio's voice

Gej till 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents / Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu / 2019 Presidential Election: Facebook Closes Pro-Buhari Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.