Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? (4675 Views)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Tallesty1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

Mr man,u berra modify and share yours
Else?
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Tallesty1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
juianne95:
my friend talk ur own tongue tongue
Nah By Force?
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nah By Force?
yes oo

Oya start talking tongue tongue
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Only you?
U dey swallow the nylon? shocked
I wl chew it till it becomes whitish,den i wl throw it away.

ur amebo get class as a child

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by dre11(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Picking nose with my hands

Chewing my finger nails
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
mesoade:
picture of you opening mouth or?
loolz,,i dnt do it again now
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Tallesty1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
juianne95:
yes oo

Oya start talking tongue tongue
I won't
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by elantraceey(f): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
chesting out , my mum beat that thing commot from my body.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I won't
no food for u tonight
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yea but with the help of white garments church,that problem was solved.
I be think say you be muslim o
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by dre11(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

I wl chew it till it becomes whitish,den i wl throw it away.

ur amebo get class as a child

Just like your teeth that has grade for chewing gringrin
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:
chesting out , my mum beat that thing commot from my body.
my dear no b onli u oo...d chest don cum out by itself noe wink
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Tallesty1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
juianne95:
no food for u tonight
I ain't coming home tonight
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I ain't coming home tonight
shocked shocked shocked uve started cheating on me
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
juianne95:
lolz..a leopard cannot change its spots...we jx upgrade our ameboism
Confirmed gal cool

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by elantraceey(f): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
juianne95:
my dear no b onli u oo...d chest don cum out by itself noe wink

lolz abi nau , just imagine say person still dey chest out join this one grin
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

na quanta u wan cause
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Deefuray(f): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
My amebo as a child was first class
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
dre11:

Just like your teeth that has grade for chewing gringrin
Hahaha....loolz lmao

Ur hand get award for pickin nose tongue
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Killing newly hatched chicks. If a don water bed finish at night aigo kari my broda keep 4dat spot. Always hunting inda pot of soup. Mehn! E plenty
lols what wha your reason for murdering does poor chicks
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
1) I picked my nose and eat it.
2) I Played with my saliva
3) I bite my nails (I still do it now)
4) I eat charcole.
kristina1:

I be think say you be muslim o
actually a catholic ,what about u?
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Haa,,dat wan na gobe o
Brothers wl fall o grin
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
missberrypop5:
4) I eat charcole.
charcoal shocked
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Tallesty1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
juianne95:
shocked shocked shocked uve started cheating on me
Premature conclusion ain't good at all
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by dre11(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

Hahaha....loolz lmao

Ur hand get award for pickin nose tongue

But you know say my award no reach yours nah.....

See as you they upload am they go shecheesy
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Premature conclusion ain't good at all
Ehen ohk ooo

Jx cum home
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
missberrypop5:
1) I picked my nose and eat it
4) I eat charcole.
@bolded,d thing dey sweet for my mouth o
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by dre11(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
missberrypop5:
4) I eat charcole.

You dey try......

Eat charcoal........ Nah charcoal stove una dey use ni angry

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
I sucked my thumb till SS2.....still find myself doin it small sef

I ate chalk n paper too
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
Eating without caution

Chewing pure water nylon after drinking.

Opening mouth while sleeping,and even talking sef

Mehn!e plenty

#sweetmemories kiss
chisos hope you no dey swallow the leather sha
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Vickyyb,come and share urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) / Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To / Will Contract Marriage Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.