Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? (4665 Views)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
dre11:

Yea......
When ure nervous doing a paper.
Or,
When something u never expected did hit you like hurricane

Do u use artificial nails
exactly.
I don't use artificial nails. They don't allow me do things with my hands.
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by valmunich(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
peeing on chicks jso the mother can chase me around

and eating soap sad
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by dre11(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
missberrypop5:
exactly.
I don't use artificial nails. They don't allow me do things with my hands.

Okay......

That's minus one artificial thing
Money is saved on that aspect.
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
valmunich:

and eating soap sad
Eating soap shocked
You're one weird thing. undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
dre11:

Okay......

That's minus one artificial thing
Money is saved on that aspect.
lolx grin
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
valmunich:

and eating soap sad
even licking toothpaste sad sad
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by valmunich(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
laykorn:

Eating soap shocked
You're one weird thing. undecided
Ayamlaykorn
lol... I knew Noffin then
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hmmm ok,okies,but I was also very restless and a noise making ,hence I was always flogged in class ,the only luck I get be say I brilliant.
HBD man.
Your friends no open thread for you?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by valmunich(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
missberrypop5:
even licking toothpaste sad sad
lol... did that too grin
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
samflexxy:
lols I can see that nice dp
Aww...i blusheth embarassed
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
dre11:

Mine is just two vices nah.....
So, I can out grow that.

But, u know yours is more than that ....
So,that's why I did askgrin
I don drop some,bur some still dey my body embarassed
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
Vickyyb,come and share urs
Seducing all the innocent young boy. cheesy tongue
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
is that your brother on your dp

Yes He is smiley
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by ireneony(f): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Yes He is smiley
your brother fine nor be small...
his girlfriend must be very lucky cheesy
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
grin
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by ireneony(f): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
VickyyB:

grin
i call you for the tori... undecided
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
^^ *spreads mat and wears googles. cool 3rd World War about to start cheesy.

Una done carry una self from Romance come Family Section again cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
^^
Who's this mushroom kwa? undecided

ireneony:
i call you for the tori... undecided
You're obsessed with handsome boys. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
samflexxy:
As for me one of my bad habits then was eating my meat before my food, after eating the meat I'll take like to spoon of the food and I'll loose interest in the food. grin
i did this too.. Nd also sucking of moi lip
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
VickyyB:

Seducing all the innocent young boy. cheesy tongue
Hahaha. ..lmao grin
E don tey wey u don start,plus e still dey ur body sef grin
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

Hahaha. ..lmao grin
E don tey wey u don start,plus e still dey ur body sef grin
No. I only did it once and it was in Basic6. embarassed
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
**coughs**
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by jeffcole(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hiding to lick powder and love smelling people's armpit..wonder what I did enjoy doing all that then
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
samflexxy:
lols what wha your reason for murdering does poor chicks
anofitel, e fit b 1 strong killing spirit wey from far place come dey tel me makai do am.. grin grin
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
missberrypop5:
1) I picked my nose and eat it.
2) I Played with my saliva
3) I bite my nails (I still do it now)
4) I eat charcole.
Critical case shocked
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
1)Use catapult to shoot my neighbours glass
2)Fart inside Danfo..N/b:Yusufffffff
3)Chew meat until it becomes elastic
4)Claim sickness,every Tuesday nd Wednesday to watch Superman on Silverbird ..........
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by pocohantas(f): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
LongShadow:
1)Use catapult to shoot my neighbours glass
2)Fart inside Danfo..N/b:Yusufffffff
3)Chew meat until it becomes elastic
4)Claim sickness,every Tuesday nd Wednesday to watch Superman on Silverbird ..........

Ehn...
You watched STV as a kid? ?
How old are you abeg? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
pocohantas:

Ehn...
You watched STV as a kid? ?
How old are you abeg? shocked
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
anofitel, e fit b 1 strong killing spirit wey from far place come dey tel me makai do am.. grin grin
lols but you don stop sha
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2015
samflexxy:
lols but you don stop sha
since nah! Or abii I chop winch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Woman Now A Terrible Mother / The Cost Of Getting Married To A Poor Family / My Father Thinks Im Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.