Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point (12222 Views)

Major Sins(Al-kabirah) In Islam and Repentance / Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques| Part 1 / Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by frank317: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:
@ Rilwayne

Since you seem to now believe the bible, let me answer your question as briefly as possible because I'm on phone.

Even if Ishmael was 14 or 17 years old when he was cast out, his Egyptian mother and wife, who came from the background of idol worship, were capable of influencing him.

Besides, Ishmael never lived in Mecca, he died somewhere around Paran since you now believe the bible (Gen. 25:17-18). May be his grandchildren did. He could not have established islam in Mecca.

I have always said it that most Christians don't know their bible. All they know is wht their pastor said.
Just look at how a Muslim is embarrassing u and schooling u in what u should know.
All you to is open thread to spew rubbish.
U should be ashamed of urself and humbly close this thread.

1 Like

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by frank317: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
you say ishmael was 17 years old, you get this information from a book that you claimed is corrupt and you believe,but the verse that say Jesus is Lord, you don't believe it.

You can't comperd there state of perfection and nowadays humans.

Shut up... Is that how to say thank u to someone who just schooled u? U have no shame.

His does not believe in the Bible yet he is here spoon feeding ur ignorance on what u, the believer, should know.

So what, if he does not believe? What's ur point? Did he feed u ignorance or not?
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by malvisguy212: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2015
frank317:

Shut up... Is that how to say thank u to someone who just schooled u? U have no shame.

His does not believe in the Bible yet he is here spoon feeding ur ignorance on what u, the believer, should know.

So what, if he does not believe? What's ur point? Did he feed u ignorance or not?
they say Islam is perfect,no doubts, a perfect religion should have a complete book. Did you care to ask him where he got the information that ishmael was 17years? Surly he got it from the bible.

The question you should have ask him is" why the information wasn't in the quran? You guys preferred to back a religion that will want you dead, but rain insult to Christians that will allow you to your belief, are you in support of the killing in France which are done by Muslims? Am very sure the demon that is controlling Islam that is what is controlling atheists.
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
who created you?

On the material realm: Our parents.
(Which is why we respect them so much )

On the Spiritual plane: The force/God of Creation.

1 Like

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by frank317: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
they say Islam is perfect,no doubts, a perfect religion should have a complete book. Did you care to ask him where he got the information that ishmael was 17years? Surly he got it from the bible.

The question you should have ask him is" why the information wasn't in the quran? You guys preferred to back a religion that will want you dead, but rain insult to Christians that will allow you to your belief, are you in support of the killing in France which are done by Muslims? Am very sure the demon that is controlling Islam that is what is controlling atheists.

i am not interested in why the information wasnt in quran. i am just interested in the fact that you had no idea ishmeal left his fathers house at the age of 17 and it was there in the bible you claim to know all these while. you even asked him to prove how the bible said so and he did it effortlessly.

all of a sudden you are trying to turn the table around and are claiming the victim. why will insults not be rained on you? i notice that you guys enjoy feeling persecuted. you dont have shame... a muslim teaching you what you claim to know. what has your last paragraph got to do with the fact that u were debunked?
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by Ifeann(f): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
what correction? I think you're the one making the so called ignorant comments!

The correction is that u are wrong to call Allah the name of the most high God. That is blasphemy. If you disagree then I challenge you to show me a passage in the Quran where Mohammed says his sender is YHWH. Be careful of the assumptions u make and then dissipate.
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Ifeann:

The correction is that u are wrong to call Allah the name of the most high God. That is blasphemy. If you disagree then I challenge you to show me a passage in the Quran where Mohammed says his sender is YHWH. Be careful of the assumptions u make and then dissipate.
just get lost please,i've had enough of you.
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by Ifeann(f): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
just get lost please,i've had enough of you.

No need for insults my friend. It's the pride in your heart and immaturity in ur thinking that pushes u to insult rather than take the correction. But I forgive you.
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by macof(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Why do I have to do research on what I know very well? Kenite and others like him might be anti-God, sent by satan. I have seen and experienced the true God in Christianity.

really? U know about Yahweh in mediaeval canaanland?
Pls tell us what you know
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by macof(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
who created you?

*singing* <Eleda mi o..mi o>

Best answer you can get...trust me cheesy
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by truthman2012(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2015
frank317:

I have always said it that most Christians don't know their bible. All they know is wht their pastor said.
Just look at how a Muslim is embarrassing u and schooling u in what u should know.

I'm not surprised at your remark. It goes further to show that the same Devil lives inside you both.

He has been schooling you alone with falsehood. You are one of those who may be intelligent but reason senselessly and supporting islam that will cut off his head. Smh!
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by Rilwayne001: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2015
frank317:

grin grin grin bros, no mind moses aka malvisguy.

truthman is a notorious liar grin grin , he will soon tell you that his daughter got hanged by Jesus in the air grin grin

Truth is, sometimes we must allow fo0lish people assume we are fo0lish, but not always, lest they began to assume they are wise.

It is obvious that both moses and truthman knows nothing. Well, thats their own cup of tea.
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by macof(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Ishmael was 17 when he was driven out from Abraham family and I dont think a 17years old would not know and practise what his father worshipped.

Furthermore, how come it was both Isaac and Ishmael that buried Abraham? Also God bless his nation exeedingly, can God bless the nation of those who are not devoted to him?

Don't evade my questions.
@truthman
And what exactly has any nation benefited from devotion to ur Gods?

A quick look at history shows that the greatest of empires have been Pagan, Infact many of them fall as they accept religion and devotion to ur Gods

This proves that there's something wrong with ur devotion

1 Like

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by macof(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Ifeann:

No need for insults my friend. It's the pride in your heart and immaturity in ur thinking that pushes u to insult rather than take the correction. But I forgive you.

OMG! Where is the insult in this post?! shocked

Nobleval::

just get lost please,i've had enough of
you.

1 Like

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by macof(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

I'm not surprised at your remark. It goes further to show that the same Devil lives inside you both.

He has been schooling you alone with falsehood. You are one of those who may be intelligent but reason senselessly and supporting islam that will cut off his head. Smh!

Lmao do u deny that he just schooled you on ur own Bible? grin

1 Like

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by macof(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

What Muhammad did was imposed his fathers idol (which they named allah) on all pagans. The people knew allah that was worshiped in Muhammad's family before islam, hence nobody questioned him who allah was.

Can was do away with the word "idol"?
You don't impose idol on people...or u lack the knowledge of what an idol is? undecided

Whether the Arab pagans knew of Mohammed's devotion to Allah or not is nt the point, Mohammed sought to destroy paganism that's the bottomline, and you can't have anyone destroy ur legacy
You fight one God of a people's pantheon, you fight the entire Pantheon

1 Like

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2015
Ifeann:

ARE YOU OKAY?

macof:

ask him please bro,I realized that the dude is a religion fanatic so I had to quit arguing with him,they never accept the truth,they prefer arguing blindly and am not prepared for that.

1 Like

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by truthman2012(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2015
macof:

Can was do away with the word "idol"?
You don't impose idol on people...or u lack the knowledge of what an idol is? undecided

Whether the Arab pagans knew of Mohammed's devotion to Allah or not is nt the point, Mohammed sought to destroy paganism that's the bottomline, and you can't have anyone destroy ur legacy
You fight one God of a people's pantheon, you fight the entire Pantheon

Is not the same muslims who are trying to destroy your belief you are quequeing behind now? That proves right that you both are under the same deity.
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by Ifeann(f): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
ARE YOU OKAY?

ask him please bro,I realized that the dude is a religion fanatic so I had to quit arguing with him,they never accept the truth,they prefer arguing blindly and am not prepared for that.

I really don't know where u and macof are from but asking someone to. ."get lost" (when u are corrected for spreading falsehood) is an insult.

And no my friend, correcting u for ur Blasphemy in associating the name of God to the Islam god doesn't make me a fanatic.
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by truthman2012(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

truthman is a notorious liar grin grin , he will soon tell you that his daughter got hanged by Jesus in the air grin grin

Truth is, sometimes we must allow fo0lish people assume we are fo0lish, but not always, lest they began to assume they are wise.
It is obvious that both moses and truthman knows nothing. Well, thats their own cup of tea.

My friend my daughter's testimony is a lie to you because Muhammad could not do miracles, so every miracle is a lie. Smh!

Now that I have proved to you that Paran is in Israel where Moses addressed his people(Deut 1:1). Abraham lived and died in Israel (Gen. 25:8-10), Ishmael lived and died in Israel (Gen. 25:17-18), they never stepped in Mecca, Muslims claim of them establishing islam in Mecca is false. Islam has nothing to do with Abraham and Ishmael.
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Ifeann:

I really don't know where u and macof are from but asking someone to. ."get lost" (when u are corrected for spreading falsehood) is an insult.

And no my friend, correcting u for ur Blasphemy in associating the name of God to the Islam god doesn't make me a fanatic.
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU. Which tribe are you from in Nigeria?
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by malvisguy212: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

to all Muslim, miracle dosent exist, Allah stop sending sign, that is why miracle don't happen in Islam, why will God stop sending sign because the people do not trust him? No doubts, this is satan in disguise, not surprising all the atheists and pagan were on your side because it is the same spirit that is controling you both.

1 Like

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by Ifeann(f): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Malvisguy212 u are doing a great job educating the Muslims and nominal christains about Islam. Thank you
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by macof(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Is not the same muslims who are trying to destroy your belief you are quequeing behind now? That proves right that you both are under the same deity.

I am trying to school u on facts...am nt behind Islam.

If we take a look at the history of Arabs, all 360 Gods were connected, bond in their pantheon and all worshiped in the Kabbah with Allah as it's head

Mohammed sought to destroy the pantheon and the Arabs were against it...plain and simple...it's nt about Allah or Waad or any other pre-Islamic Arabian deity but simply the whole pantheon

1 Like

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by malvisguy212: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ifeann:
Malvisguy212 u are doing a great job educating the Muslims and nominal christains about Islam. Thank you
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by malvisguy212: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ifeann:
God bless you my sister. As a Christians, that is what we are called to. Do.

1 Like

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by macof(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Mohammed isn't the first to place one God as sole divinity

Zerubabel the Jewish governor and acclaimed prophet during the Persian imperial period over Israel, destroyed all connections to other canaanite Gods proclaiming Yahweh as sole deity
YAHWEH
This is the origin of Judaism and by extension christianity

AKHENATEN Pharaoh of 14th century BC Egypt also sought to destroy the Egyptian pantheon by proclaiming his personal family deity as sole deity

A look at cushitic traditions you find a sole deity probably as a result of the destruction of other cults
WAAQ

2 Likes

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by Ifeann(f): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
macof:

Hi macof ..asking someone to. ."get lost" (when u are corrected for spreading falsehood) is an insult my friend. Please let's be honest here... can u tell ur mother or brother or boss to get lost when you are politely corrected.
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by michaelwestern(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
frank317:

Why are you supporting muslims when you claim to not believe in the existense of God? Can you now see that your hatred is towards the bible God not that you dont believe in God.
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by Anas09: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Argumentum ad Hominen (falacy) the issue is not how many sects r in christianity. It is for you to state if jehovah and allah are the same dieties. Don't shift the attention. Deal wth the issue
Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by macof(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
@bolded,really? Educate me please...

People like to think They are the same but listen to their worshipers and see absolutely different Gods

Yahweh in Judaism is nothing like Jehovah of christianity
Infact Jews don't know anything called Jehovah, unless those exposed to christianity

1 Like

Re: Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point by Anas09: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
That Muslim guy has succeeded in shifting attention from the main point. What is Islam? Who really is Allah? Did allah preceed mnohamed or Allah revealed himself to Mohammed as jehovah did with Abraham?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? / Can A Pregnant Or A Nursing Mother Fast During Ramadan? / Why I Should Take A Second Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.