Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? (12180 Views)

Ramadan 2018: Sultan Abubakar Tells Muslims When To Search For Shawwal Moon / Should One Respond To Non Muslims When They Wish Him A Happy New Year / Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2015
There is this story of Allah commanding Abraham to sacrifice his son to him. Abraham is said to obey but before he did the slaughtering, allahh provided a ram to be killed instead of the son.

After killing the ram, did Abraham and his family eat it as muslims do today?

Why should muslims eat what is sacrificed to their god?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by phatriqk(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Fool, why put god' not God mumu

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2015
phatriqk:
Fool, why put god' not God mumu
Trash!
Why avoid the answer?

4 Likes

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by phatriqk(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2015
am a Christian dude, but I don't support criticism of soda peoples faith ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by tartar9(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2015
and you'll later tell us Yahweh does not like suya

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2015
phatriqk:

Who is a Christian?

Would a true Chritian call a fellow human fool against Jesus instruction?

Would a true Christian be content seeing people deceived by the devil?

You need to re-examine your life if you are a Christian. Anyone who believes in Christianity and islam at the same time is Chrislam.

7 Likes

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2015
tartar9:
and you'll later tell us Yahweh does not like suya

Is this your answer to the questions?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by phatriqk(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2015
na u sabi, u grew to know Christianity as your religion so does Muslim too, u r so sure of your faith becus of d bible, they r sure of their faith becus of Quran. so my don't consider ya self more worthy than them, u have no right no reason to critise them Mr man. for all I know is DAT is not religion that determins your fate but your works OK. Quote me if you wish all I know is DAT is not by religion I believe Muslims too will enter heaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2015
phatriqk:
na u sabi, u grew to know Christianity as your religion so does Muslim too, u r so sure of your faith becus of d bible, they r sure of their faith becus of Quran. so my don't consider ya self more worthy than them, u have no right no reason to critise them Mr man. for all I know is DAT is not religion that determins your fate but your works OK. Quote me if you wish all I know is DAT is not by religion I believe Muslims too will enter heaven.

Now I know the type of person you are.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by tartar9(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Is this your answer to the questions?

Yes! it answers your question
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
tartar9:
Yes! it answers your question
Smh!

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Abraham/Ibrahim a man who was ready to murder his son because some
voices in his head told him to.

Anyone who think it is right to revere such individuals who exhibit such
barbaric tendencies must be blatantly idiotic.

In the world today nobody will revere such persons who will almost kill their
Child because God said they should.

No in the world today that person would have been in prison for attempted
murder and psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation.

And the little child taken to a better place to recover from the shock and
trauma such disturbing event must have caused.…

But Alas an ancient books praised a man who exhibited such lunacy and
people created religions around him.... Many ways religion turns 21st century
being into complete simpletons

None of you deserve to criticize each other because apparently you all equally revere and celebrate a man who had the stomach to almost murder his Child...The man was really sick....

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
truthman2012:
There is this story of Allah commanding Abraham to sacrifice his son to him. Abraham is said to obey but before he did the slaughtering, allahh provided a ram to be killed instead of the son.

After killing the ram, did Abraham and his family eat it as muslims do today?

Why should muslims eat what is sacrificed to their god?

What else? So, you think he would throw the meat away? "God" only needed the blood, so he would definitely take the meat. And I didn't expect him to do otherwise, if it was his son he ended up killing! Yet, it is these barbaric people Nigerians/Africans have made their role models.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
theAtheist101:

What else? So, you think he would throw the meat away? "God" only needed the blood, so he would definitely take the meat. And I didn't expect him to do otherwise, if it was his son he ended up killing! Yet, it is these barbaric people Nigerians/Africans have made their role models.

It is not normal for man to offer a sacrifice to a god and still eat the sacrifice by himself. When people offer sacrifice, they leave the object there for the god.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by phatriqk(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
to me religion is d major problem in d world, imagine a world without religion where jus worship God as one n not having all D's believe of being superior to one anoda, cus even in d Christian religion dey still condemn each oda, condemning Islam won't b a big deal den, imagine Christian faithful condemning each odas denominations Catholic vs protestant, protestant vs cele etc. wtf is all D's superiority gonna get u, forget religion n let's embrace one on judgement day erryone will get wat he deserve. y fight ourselves

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by David0(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
As a Christian, I believe before Jesus paid d utmost sacrifice, the atonement of sin was d sacrifice of lamb.
Usually when sacrifices are made, u can tell if it is accepted by d movement of the flame/smoke.
If the smoke moves straight up to heaven, dat way u knw God accepted it, but if the smoke is scattered about, then it is not accepted. The presence of God is usually felt thru the wind.

The sacrifice was not usually eaten, but rather left to burn to ash.

But I don't think we are in a position to question what d Muslims do. We shud even b happy d so called sacrifice is bn eaten, since such sacrifice is no longer relevant to us Christians.

So rather than question them, chop meat and clean ur mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
truthman2012:

It is not normal for man to offer a sacrifice to a god and still eat the sacrifice by himself. When people offer sacrifice, they leave the object there for the god.

There is no general rule for sacrifices! Animal offerings are actually eaten by some beliefs. Read about Judaism and even some of our African traditional religions.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
theAtheist101:

There is no general rule for sacrifices! Animal offerings are actually eaten by some beliefs. Read about Judaism and even some of our African traditional religions.

In Judaism sacrifices are not eaten but burnt for God to perceive the smell. In African religious traditions, they don't eat sacrifices but leave the object of the sacrifice for the gods.

I have witnessed sacrifices to sango, ogun and even osun, no one ate the sacrifices, they are left them for the gods.

Can you give me your source where only the blood is required by the gods and not both the blood and the meat.

Besides, as an atheist do you believe in sacrifices?
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
David0:
As a Christian, I believe before Jesus paid d utmost sacrifice, the atonement of sin was d sacrifice of lamb.
Usually when sacrifices are made, u can tell if it is accepted by d movement of the flame/smoke.
If the smoke moves straight up to heaven, dat way u knw God accepted it, but if the smoke is scattered about, then it is not accepted. The presence of God is usually felt thru the wind.

The sacrifice was not usually eaten, but rather left to burn to ash.

But I don't think we are in a position to question what d Muslims do. We shud even b happy d so called sacrifice is bn eaten, since such sacrifice is no longer relevant to us Christians.

So rather than question them, chop meat and clean ur mouth.

You appear contradicting yourself.

As you believe in Jesus sacrifice after which there should be no more animal sacrifices, to whom do muslims offer their animal sacrifices?

Why do you eat their sacrifices and clean mouth as a Christian after you have known there should be no more animal sacrifices?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
phatriqk:
to me religion is d major problem in d world, imagine a world without religion where jus worship God as one n not having all D's believe of being superior to one anoda, cus even in d Christian religion dey still condemn each oda, condemning Islam won't b a big deal den, imagine Christian faithful condemning each odas denominations Catholic vs protestant, protestant vs cele etc. wtf is all D's superiority gonna get u, forget religion n let's embrace one on judgement day erryone will get wat he deserve. y fight ourselves

Coming from someone who claims to be a Christian. No doubt, you don't know the difference between Christianity and islam and no knowledge that Jesus and Muhammad did not preach the same God.

You need to search for the truth prayerfully.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by David0(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
truthman2012:

You appear contradicting yourself.

As you believe in Jesus sacrifice after which there should be no more animal sacrifices, to whom do muslims offer their animal sacrifices?

Why do you eat their sacrifices and clean mouth as a Christian after you have known there should be no more animal sacrifices?

My message is clear, I am a Christian. I don't believe in offering animals as sacrifice.
If d Muslims believe in offering ram for sacrifice, it's their business, who dey offer it to, is also their business. They see d ram as a sacrifice, I see it like fried meat. They give me, I eat, I drink water I move on.

I don't need to ask who u sacrifice to, cos as a Christian, it means nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Annunaki(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
David0:

My message is clear, I am a Christian. I don't believe in offering animals as sacrifice.
If d Muslims believe in offering ram for sacrifice, it's their business, who dey offer it to, is also their business. They see d ram as a sacrifice, I see it like fried meat. They give me, I eat, I drink water I move on.

I don't need to ask who u sacrifice to, cos as a Christian, it means nothing to me.

grin chop knuckle ojare grin

Demmzy15, lexiconkabir, rilwon, tartar9 where is my sallah meat? cheesy
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by malvisguy212: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
phatriqk:
All what the op wrote was in the quran. Jesus continuously call the religious leaders fool and hypocrite for twisting the truth.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by malvisguy212: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
David0:

in Other word,as a christian, it doesent matter if people do not accept Jesus, as long as you accept Him , it's okay ?
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by malvisguy212: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
David0:

see my friend, if you really understand God word, you will not say this things.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by malvisguy212: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
Abraham/Ibrahim a man who was ready to murder his son because some
voices in his head told him to.

Anyone who think it is right to revere such individuals who exhibit such
barbaric tendencies must be blatantly idiotic.

In the world today nobody will revere such persons who will almost kill their
Child because God said they should.

No in the world today that person would have been in prison for attempted
murder and psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation.

And the little child taken to a better place to recover from the shock and
trauma such disturbing event must have caused.…

But Alas an ancient books praised a man who exhibited such lunacy and
people created religions around him.... Many ways religion turns 21st century
being into complete simpletons

None of you deserve to criticize each other because apparently you all equally revere and celebrate a man who had the stomach to almost murder his Child...The man was really sick....
but some people who are being manipulated by satan told you , you're from ape , and you believe without proof.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Annunaki(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
but some people who are being manipulated by satan told you , you're from ape , and you believe without proof.

He probably knows he's an ape and doesn't need any proof to convince himself of that fact. grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Annunaki:

grin chop knuckle ojare grin

Demmzy15, lexiconkabir, rilwon, tartar9 where is my sallah meat? cheesy
Goat! undecided angry
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
[b]Please am on my knees, stop doing yourself this in public am begging you.. embarassed

1st i am not an evolutionist because am sure that's what you are referring to.(In your desperation to pull out a defence, you had to assume i was an evolutionist even though the topic was abraham, Hhmm bad luck bob wink)

2nd you have no idea what is an ape, if swearing works i could swear on that.

3rd You don't even know what evolution is, i can bet on that.

4th you think scientists are being manipulated by your satan, it is obvious you need Mental evaluation..

5th you have no idea what science is at all...

Go back to school or stop reading apologetic articles and start reading books that can actually help you..

Congrats you just ended up disgracing yourself as usual, you know sometimes i can't help but be wowed that someone can be this dumb... This is very sad!!! embarassed really sad!!

Hahn you see why we really need to help these people, you see the dangerous effects of religious beliefs because am seeing it here.
Someone with a brain thinks Science is Satan's(Myth) manipulation and he is also using a phone...sorry to announce but your satan is a myth..

Why exactly has religion turned Nigerians into complete imbecile_s. . Plaetton was so right today, beliefs are retarding. . Just take a look at a being that is supposed to be from the 21st century..
[/b]

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Annunaki(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Demmzy15:
Goat! undecided angry

Pig grin tongue
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by David0(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
in Other word,as a christian, it doesent matter if people do not accept Jesus, as long as you accept Him , it's okay ?

What ur saying now is totally out of point. We r talking about d ram bn offered as sacrifice here and not about preaching to Muslims to accept Christ.

Pls read d op's question again then u ll understand my comment.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by David0(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
see my friend, if you really understand God word, you will not say this things.

And what does God word say? What goeth into the mouth does not defile a man, but what cometh from his mouth.

Take note, fried meat is food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets / Soldiers Watch As Eid-Al-Fitr Prayers In Borno Holds. PICS / Why I Should Take A Second Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.