Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. (5609 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by ednut1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
mr masogoody i wont forget d day we jam at oshodi grin. i dont knw hw he recognised me o. fear catch me as i think say na pick pocket expert. hahahaha. d ghost mode peeps tho. watch out for my thread savings and investments for first time workers. loading 0%

1 Like

Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
eipreel:

hehe...i will soon discover who this is

cheesy You wish cheesy
Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by masagoody(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
ednut1:
mr masogoody i wont forget d day we jam at oshodi grin. i dont knw hw he recognised me o. fear catch me as i think say na pick pocket expert. hahahaha. d ghost mode peeps tho. watch out for my thread savings and investments for first time workers. loading 0%
hehehehe. you ehn
Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by deturla: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
masagoody:
hehehehe. you ehn

I have met so so many peeps on Nairaland, Damn... I could Remember the Diamond Bank Thread of 2013 and GT Bank thread of 2012, even infact Heritage Bank thread of 2013 too...Men, we were like one big Family.

I remembered I made loads of friends on Nairaland, and we even met during exams and recruitment tests. Back then when we all travelled from Lagos to Owerri to write the DB test for S/E zone then.

Wow!!.....Nairaland is the best thing that happened to me..since 2013.

For Ednut tho, he is a good friend even though I haven't met him. Buh I've always made a promise to smack him when we eventually meet.

Masagoody, I respect your posts on the 'Land a lot and I sincerely hope we meet someday too.

Lots of love y'all....Peace!

1 Like

Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by deturla: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
I am gonn share my experience soon!..

Tell you guys about how smart I was during my Uni days, how dull I was due to SHL, Dragnet and all. How I got to final stages of recruitment exercises only to get rejection emails....

How I passed the most difficult test of my life.

How 2013 was d craziest period of my very existence. How I survived it all...

I'm gonn call out those monikers too,and they'll come and share their various experiences. We are all doing very good now. Some in PwC, Accenture, Diamond Bank, Heritage Bank, Shell, BAT, Chevron, KPMG, Deloitte, Unilever, Diageo to mention a few.

Masagoody,Ednut,Davido470, GhostProtocol, KayCe01,Deeboy, y'all just gotta read this.

Watch Out!...Soon!

2 Likes

Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by Lero15(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
elnino2015:

Is he the "Jay" ? smiley

I used to read your diary a lot wink

Eipreel oya answer grin
Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by Lero15(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
cc150615:
nairalanders.... I've met a lotta wonderful ones... but still waiting to meet Lero15....

Same here dear smiley
Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by Lero15(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
masagoody:

Lero15 actually inspired this thread. He just popped out of a group of people at a recruitment exercise and said "masagoody!"

Lols... It was nice meeting you. And Ahmeen too.

We actually talked and talked we almost forgot our bustop grin
Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by eipreel(f): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lero15:

Ei.preel oya answer grin
Old moniker's passed away behold all things(including nl posts and "Jays"wink are become new grin
Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by Lero15(m): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
eipreel:

Old moniker's passed away behold all things(including nl posts and "Jays"wink are become new grin
what version is that? undecided
Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by masagoody(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2015
deturla:

I have met so so many peeps on Nairaland, Damn... I could Remember the Diamond Bank Thread of 2013 and GT Bank thread of 2012, even infact Heritage Bank thread of 2013 too...Men, we were like one big Family.

I remembered I made loads of friends on Nairaland, and we even met during exams and recruitment tests. Back then when we all travelled from Lagos to Owerri to write the DB test for S/E zone then.

Wow!!.....Nairaland is the best thing that happened to me..since 2013.

For Ednut tho, he is a good friend even though I haven't met him. Buh I've always made a promise to smack him when we eventually meet.

Masagoody, I respect your posts on the 'Land a lot and I sincerely hope we meet someday too.

Lots of love y'all....Peace!

hmmmmmm.. am touched.looking forward to meeting you too.
As for ednut1, I can assure you that you may not find any part of his body to smack. maybe e fit done add weight sha. lol.,

1 Like

Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by ednut1(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2015
masagoody:

hmmmmmm.. am touched.looking forward to meeting you too.
As for ednut1, I can assure you that you may not find any part of his body to smack. maybe e fit done add weight sha. lol.,
grin .
Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by masagoody(m): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2015
ednut1:
grin .
Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by daywalker12911(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Lol smack down for ednut.
grin
Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by deturla: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2015
ednut1:
grin .

Nerdy banker......Bighead!You
Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by jayrager(m): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2015
cc150615:
nairalanders.... I've met a lotta wonderful ones... but still waiting to meet Lero15....

Hi dear, how have you been? I sent you a mail sometime ago to no response..
Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by jayrager(m): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2015
SocialRecluse:

I actually laughed at loud when I saw this

LOL!! I did too..

1 Like

Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by jayrager(m): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2015
eipreel:

Mystery madam!! lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "Are You On Nairaland" Experience. by cc150615(f): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
jayrager:

Hi dear, how have you been? I sent you a mail sometime ago to no response..
i did reply u sir. u shd check ur mail again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For Prixair Group Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Inec Interview! / VHR Nig Ltd Interview Notice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.