Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Must Read For All - Agony Of Being A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must Read For All - Agony Of Being A Man (733 Views)

Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] / [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read For All - Agony Of Being A Man by jbdasilva(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
When you see some working class guys, they don't go to boutique to buy clothes often, they hardly hangout to spend money anyhow, they don't club, they live a simple life and then you'll ask. Where is all his money going to? You want to know? Read on!

A man is more or else a sacrificial Lamb.. All through the life of a man is based on sacrifices.

From childhood, a boy sacrifices his safety and will start fighting for the safety and welfare of his sister, even if the sister is older than him.

After school, you'll start working excessively hard to help relieve mum and dad the burden of fending for your younger ones.

Latter your younger ones will push all their problems to you, if they need anything, it is Brother they will call. They will not call Papa or Mama, it is Brother.

As times goes on, you'll start fixing the needs of your mum, dad and siblings.

Latter on, you'll start a relationship, another load has just been added to the one you were carrying before.

You'll start spending to keep your woman happy while still spending for your immediate family.

Latter you'll get married and will raise your own family. Does that stop you from still fixing the needs of your mum, dad and siblings? No!

Although there are some guys out there that don't care if they have a family or not. They live life as if they fell from the sky. They don't even know if they have Mum, Dad or siblings. All they care about is their self.

You call yourself a son, you are using a phone worth 35k and your mother cannot afford a meeting wrapper of 2k, you are cursed!

You call yourself a son, and you are looking elegantly dressed all the time, and your younger ones are wearing tattered clothes, shame no dey catch you?

You call yourself a son, You can give your girlfriend 10k but you cannot buy a 500 textbook for your younger ones, shame no dey your dictionary?

You call yourself a son, you have a car worth 5M and your mum and dad is plying Okada and Danfo to visit you, you well at all?

The sacrifices we make as men is unending. As we are fixing this one problem, we are thinking of another one. As you are paying for school fees, you are thinking of house rent, as you are paying house rent, you are thinking of what your mum and dad will eat at home, as you are still thinking of that, your younger ones are calling you to pay their own school fees too. The sacrifice is just in circle. It goes on and on till a man gives up the ghost.

All these sacrifices we are making, we are doing it for the detriment of our own happiness. You'll deprive yourself good clothes, so that your wife, kids, parents and siblings can wear the best clothes in town.

You'll hardly go to an eatery to eat lunch because you want your family to feed well.

You are suppose to buy a car but you have to stop it because they just called that your mum or dad is ill.

So if you are one of those people saying "where him money dey go"? I think you'll find your answer in this my post.

So to those of us that falls into this category, God will continue to give us the strength to continue putting smiles on the faces of our family and Loved ones.

As we sacrifies our happiness and deprive ourselves all the pleasures of life for our Family and Loved ones, may the Blessings of God never depart from us.. (Amen)

www.talkwithdasilva.com
Re: Must Read For All - Agony Of Being A Man by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
God bless all these good men.

Many hardships could be avoided though. Vote for the right leaders and say yes to feminism. cool
Re: Must Read For All - Agony Of Being A Man by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
well thank God am not yet into that category but I pray for all the good men out there, God bless your hustle and when I eventually fall into the category that I will have the strength to carry on
Re: Must Read For All - Agony Of Being A Man by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Many hardships could be avoided though. Vote for the right leaders and say yes to feminism. cool
Haha
Re: Must Read For All - Agony Of Being A Man by Afrobasic(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Say what undecided
Re: Must Read For All - Agony Of Being A Man by LordReed(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2015
I thank God that my happiness is not diminished by the sacrifices I have to make.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Most Interesting And Boring Sections On Nairaland / Mothers Please Come In And Answer This Question. / Nigerian Parents And Their Wrong Ideas On Cartoon Movies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.