Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi (4213 Views)

What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured) / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by FKO81(m): 6:23am On Jan 08, 2015
mrofficial:
Jimi Agbaje, don't make me hate you. He's being used by PDP.
Almighty Lagos, Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria, 70% slums 30% developed, half of the state is covered by water, the areas you can see development are: Marina where corperate head offices are located, Ikoyi, banana island, VI, lakki, some part of Ikeja, some part of surulere, these areas that I mentioned where developed by Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by aresa: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2015
This clown is really displaying his bastard credentials...

8 Likes

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by aresa: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2015
FKO81:

Almighty Lagos, Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria, 70% slum 30% developed, half of the state is covered by water, the areas you can see development are: Marina where corperate head offices are located, Ikoyi, banana island, VI, lakki, some part of Ikeja, some part of surulere, these areas that I mentioned where developed by Nigerians.

FKO81:

IGBO gives you guys sleepless night, and the fun part of it we don't care on how you feel about us, you guys can only show your frustrations online.

Same ignorant talk from the usual suspects... Why not just mind your village?

6 Likes

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by aresa: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2015
eko o ni baje o

6 Likes

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by tollu: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Omo ale ti o n fi owo Osi juwe ile baba re. Apoda, arindin agba. Ole!!!

9 Likes

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by FKO81(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2015
aresa:

Same ignorant talk from the usual suspects... Why not just mind your village?
Bro good morning! You forgot your leaders agreed on indivisible nation, you have the right to remain silent until the agreement says otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by gulfer: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2015
This Jimi Agbaje is already a failure with these sort of comments. He seems to have eaten the clueless-apple from his association with PDP. Meanwhile, I love/need those shoes on Baba Adeboye's legs.

4 Likes

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by Reptyle(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2015
Mr Agbaje just dropped several notches in my estimation with this statement.

I have a thing against politicians who try to exploit the ethnic divisions in this country for political gains...especially when you make promises about situations you can do little or nothing about.

If Agbaje was so keen on changing the plight (what plight gan sef ) of the "non indigenes" why did he not start by selecting one as a running mate?

Lagos has historically always been in the forefront of development within the south west long before the influx of non-indigenes (I am one by the way smiley) While there is no doubt that non-indigenes have contributed immensely to the economy of Lagos, without us, Lagos will still flourish.

Lagos is like the proverbial Oyingbo Market that continues to thrive without a care about who came to market or who didn't.

11 Likes

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by gists: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Yeah, USA will be a massive village if not for foreigners. NEXT News please.

4 Likes

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by brutef0rce101: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
What do you expect from a certified failure with no sense of history.

It is just like expecting Tomak/int to say something nice about Yorubas.

Meanwhile Sai Buhari

See the next President of Nigeria with his youthful swagger

Lmaoo. Tomakunt mumsy is Yeeboe, reason he hate Yorubas with passion.

6 Likes

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by Acidosis(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015
We always love to deceive ourselves. This man said nothing but the truth.

I hail from a village. My village would have been a hamlet without the IGBOS. NB: I am YORUBA.

I attended a primary school in another Yoruba town where 98% of shops in the town are owned by IGBOS.

Each time the IGBOS attend town hall meetings; you'll barely see any reasonable shop open. All bikes, cars reduce by 90%. The IGBOS are the reason most landlords increase rents! some even send their fellow indigenes packing just to accommodate the IGBOS who are ready to pay anything to get what they want.

We hate to speak the truth! We are doomed as a nation! PDP & ACN aren't our problems! The problem of Nigeria is into two (1% from Aso rock; 99% from citizens). We are heartless, wicked and senseless!

Where I stay around Lagos; I've stopped buying food stuffs from my fellow Yorubas! The N200 tomatoes I buy from Hausas is too much for me to make a pot of stew!

The last time I went to try a Yoruba based market; the woman offered me less than 5 tomatoes for N200!

Take out non indigenes from this part of Lagos; and all shops will close down including schools.

Until we learn to appreciate one another; we ll never grow even if you merge Obama's brain with that of Buhari and Osibanjo to rule Nigeria; nothing will improve!

The word from Jimi may be political; but these words are so true. If some of us truly go to school, then I expect us to know the underlined meaning of the word "village".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2015
Acidosis:

I hail from a village. My village would have been a hamlet without the IGBOS. NB: I am YORUBA.

I attended a primary school in another Yoruba town where 98% of shops in the town are owned by IGBOS.

Each time the IGBOS attend town hall meetings; you'll barely see any reasonable shop open. All bikes, cars reduce by 90%. The IGBOS are the reason most landlords increase rents! some even send their fellow indigenes packing just to accommodate the IGBOS who are ready to pay anything to get what they want.

We hate to speak the truth! We are doomed as a nation! PDP & ACN aren't our problems! The problem of Nigeria is into two (1% from Aso rock; 99% from citizens). We are heartless, wicked and senseless!

Where I stay around Lagos; I've stopped buying food stuffs from my fellow Yorubas! The N200 tomatoes I buy from Hausas is too much for me to make a pot of stew!

The last time I went to try a Yoruba based market; the woman offered me less than 5 tomatoes for N200!

Take out non indigenes from this part of Lagos; and all shops will close down including schools.

Until we learn to appreciate one another; we ll never grow even if you merge Obama's brain with that of Buhari and Osibanjo to rule Nigeria; nothing will improve!

The word from Jimi may be political; but these words are so true. If some of us truly go to school, then I expect us to know the underlined meaning of the word "village".

WTF man!! Are you for real?

Is PDP/GEJ paying you for this

9 Likes

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by triface(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2015
My Greetings sir/ma... i am Nicholas an inspirational gospel artiste...with great vibes by His grace. i need your help in a recording company... you can listen to some of my tracks sir/ma; visit; soundcloud.com/nicholas-triface. i will be glad to hear from you. contact; +2348173247508. BB Pin; 24E9D6F4
Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by Acidosis(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2015
Joavid:

WTF man!! Are you for real?

Is PDP/GEJ paying you for this

...paying me for what?

1 Like

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by ChinemeOkpan: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2015
brutef0rce101:

Lmaoo. Tomakunt mumsy is Yeeboe, reason he hate Yorubas with passion.

No wonder.

How can a Yoruba man work with Ibos against his own people.

smh

5 Likes

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Is Jimi for real? How can you speak ill of your own land just because you seek power? Lagos Indigens and residents should reject Jimi not only in 2015 but in every other office that he may seek in future

Oga, the True Lagos indigenes have long rejected ambode and tinubu because the are not Indigenes of the State.
I'll buttress Jimi's point, without Non-Indigenes Lagos will be a Stark Backward village.
95% of the developments and properties own in Lagos today are by Non-Indigenes...
Why am I even quoting you sef,
You too you are a Non-Indigene of Lagos jor
Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

No wonder.

How can a Yoruba man work with Ibos against his own people.

smh
Jimi is no working against any Yoruba person, he only said the Obvious, without Non-Indigenes like me, you, Tinubu et al, Lagos will be a Stark Vilage.
However, the true indigenes have rejected been ruled by a non-indigene like ambode
They want their own JIMI AGBAJE as the Governor of Lagos State.
Those screaming blue-murder here are not even Indigenes of Lagos, they are stranger

1 Like

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
gists:
Yeah, USA will be a massive village if not for foreigners. NEXT News please.
That's very true my friend.
USA was transformed by UK, Portugal, France, and even China and Malaysia...
Nigerians are also contributing their parts now
Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by tonychristopher: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
But why is it that Yoruba love to curse instead of facingthe oobject

If jimi was wrong or right prove him instead of abusing him

Mind you it is strangers develop a place from Brisbane to Chicago to London to Rio de jeniaro so get your fact right

Stop abuse

Jimi I must vote you
Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by olive2015: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jimi's Plan assuming he ever wins the election is to welcome Jonathan (assuming PDP wins) to Lagos in the manner below in the next two years.

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by Freelancer00(m): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2015
I can't help but laugh when I see this talk of people rejecting Tinubu and Ambode, e dey be like comedy for my eye. People go just open mouth and shit go full ground

1 Like

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by niggadee(m): 3:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Bs 98% shops owned by igbo tell us the location now.
Acidosis:

Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by niggadee(m): 4:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Politricks tactics keep deceiving the minorities
Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by Mariory(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Freelancer00:
I can't help but laugh when I see this talk of people rejecting Tinubu and Ambode, e dey be like comedy for my eye. People go just open mouth and shit go full ground

lol
Re: I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi by Josephkabila12: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
That's why no one from ur own root jimi will ever be Lagos State Governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House / Wike To Hold His Thanksgiving Service At Salvation Ministries / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.