Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] (1154 Views)

Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / Difference Between Sex And Love Making / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is for all the married women out there and to all the good women who wished to get married!!! Marital Sex is not a sin! Never Permit Your Husband To Sleep Around; He’s Only Permitted To Sleep Around You! Never allow his secretary to take your position! Give
him enough sex! Dress seductively for your husband! If you are alone in the house put on skimpy dresses, sexy under wears; dress
to kill him at home before a strange woman kill him outside! Stop tying wrapper round your waist, it makes you look like a village
woman! Dress up in front of him! Walk naked in front of him! Have you read that “They were naked and were not ashamed?” He is your
husband for God sake! Don’t be ashamed to flirt with your husband! Bath together! Eat together! Play together! Get involved in kissing,
massaging, handling! Make it a habit to sleep without panties except during menstruation. Invite him for a sex filled night! Tell him you will win him on bed today! Make it a habit to communicate with him about your sex life! Be creative! Do different style that’s convenient for both of you!It is not a sin! Appreciate him as you make love together, never keep quiet as if your mouth is pad lock!=DDon’t lie down like a dead wood and tell him to hurry up! No man will love to have a”bedroom failure” as a wife! Enjoy your marriage. IF YOU NEED
VOLUME 2...50 comment.

1 Like

Re: Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] by siegfried99(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is gonna be interesting grin

***sips coke**
Re: Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] by iceberylin(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Will comment tomorrow...

Goodnight ggrin wink
Re: Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] by InZA: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
*Swallows spit*

lipsrsealed

Future wife... Shey you're hearing now angry

All this akamu I've been saving... It had better not be for wrapper and buba on my bedangry
Re: Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] by alberto2k(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Make person gimme mat abeg..
Sleep dey catch Man pikin
Re: Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] by Jeetkool(m): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
alright
Re: Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2015
haa shoki!!!
Re: Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:15am On Jan 08, 2015
grin Nairaland!!!! make una discuss the topic na...dis one you are all spreading mats undecided
Re: Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] by Newkidoo(m): 3:24am On Jan 08, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
grin Nairaland!!!! make una discuss the topic na...dis one you are all spreading mats undecided
what if a man doesn't like any of those things you mentioned
Re: Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] by ggrin(f): 6:59am On Jan 08, 2015
iceberylin:
Will comment tomorrow...

Goodnight ggrin wink
morning smiley
Re: Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2015
most Naija girls won't do this. they will do all sorts with their bf but when they marry they start forming the girl is good. as for me I will personally make my wife my LovePeddler and gladly be her dog. n yes o she must do Al those things u mentioned above cos I'm one crazy dude n dry sex just doesn't cut it for me
Re: Must Do In Love And Marriage Volume 1 [love Making] by iceberylin(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
ggrin:
morning smiley
So watsup na

(1) (Reply)

Girls matter / In Need Of Help / So Touching: Undying Love Between Oga's Daughter And Poor Worker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.